Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted a few of her videos the one saying about her son being ill and the other one when she said she’s in shock and wants to forget about the pregnancy for a bit and she shouldn’t of announced it yet, don’t get why she deletes is it because she doesn’t get the responses she wants

Reactions: 7
Now she’s told the world about baby Jesus does she really need to keep telling us how hungry she is your pregnant we get it

Reactions: 5
Now she’s told the world about baby Jesus does she really need to keep telling us how hungry she is your pregnant we get it
Was it planned as sure I seen a post about her getting her coil taken out or I’m confusing her with another person

Reactions: 3
CRACKING ANNOUNCEMENT THOUGH MEANT TO BE HAPPY ….IN THE VID SHE SAYS TO DANNY “ ITS NOT GOOD IS IT “

Aww I think it’s a bit mean calling a child slow, at the end of the day he’s just an innocent lil boy in all this, it’s not his fault he’s got a shitty Mum. That’s just my opinion but I do agree with everything else you’ve said

Reactions: 6
So she’s turned her comments off wonder if it’s because all the comments are about the pregnancy she’ll hate the fact that nobody is talking about her

Reactions: 4
It deffo was planned as she took the coil out or whatever she was on. She knew exactly what she was doing. So if she keeps saying it wasn’t planned then again she’s lying, but then again I don’t think she knows how 2 spell truth let alone no what it means

Regret announcing the pregnancy cause you can’t smoke on live now Kerrie? Tramp. Last time I caught her live she was smoking the day before she went NDubz so she clearly isn’t giving up the fags.

Reactions: 8
Knew she was pregnant, constantly saying she feels sick and ill. But She says she’s so ill but then manages to go and do big shopping hauls

No
Knew she was pregnant, constantly saying she feels sick and ill. But She says she’s so ill but then manages to go and do big shopping hauls
Funny how ill she is but come friday she fkd kids off go there dads and she on doing primark haul. Its just utter waste of money its same things she buys. Oh n she off to get a car today so she can put her private plate on it.. shame she cant drive thats how thick she is she cant pass the theory.

Yeah getting the new car today! But she won't tell anyone what it is because apparently it's stupid to give out private details but yet she has given out her address to plenty of people.
I know where she lives even if she says us trolls only think we know.
Why is it everytime she goes shopping it always for herself. Like yeah I get it you have the money so you want to treat yourself, she always treats herself.
She is one tight bitch.
Everytime I go shopping I always buy my children something I feel bad otherwise.
The reason where all my money goes is my hubby and my children!

Does anyone not think it odd that his 2 kids never go to her house ?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone not think it odd that his 2 kids never go to her house ?
They font go as kerry dont want them there she not once interact with them. She live at mo saying she was going get coil put bk in n then got caught but dont want talk about so dont ask its so selfish of her. Her attitude stinks

They font go as kerry dont want them there she not once interact with them. She live at mo saying she was going get coil put bk in n then got caught but dont want talk about so dont ask its so selfish of her. Her attitude stinks
She shouldn't of had it removed in the first place then the stupid thick bitch

She doesn’t want anyone asking about her pregnancy, doesn’t want to discuss at all. 🫣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.