Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every video they have done lately has been a copy and a bad copy of the hannistons
I agree, they copy everyone, especially Dorian, the pair of them are too thick to come up with their own ideas. The videos are so cringe, how embarrassing for her poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she actually not really understand how unhealthy all the fast food is for her

Reactions: 3
I agree, they copy everyone, especially Dorian, the pair of them are too thick to come up with their own ideas. The videos are so cringe, how embarrassing for her poor kids.
Nothing is original and it’s all really poorly done

Does she actually not really understand how unhealthy all the fast food is for her
Bur she don’t like it you no what I mean

least the other creators don’t make everything about sex unlike those two both trying to be something there not

• Heart
Every time his phone goes off the silly witch is like ‘oh who’s that’ talk about controlling! It’s called privacy you slut but well you wouldn’t know anything about that seen as you flash your gash online for £5!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I caught his live earlier and he was swearing and moaning about the dog endlessly
It really is so resented. The poor thing

• Angry
  • Sad
I caught his live earlier and he was swearing and moaning about the dog endlessly
It really is so resented. The poor thing
I don’t think they will still have the dog after Xmas .they shouldn’t either both don’t even seem to like him he’s just an accessory for videos

The ick video Danny said she makes him stop what he’s doing to make a tiktok no wonder he looks pissed off in most of the videos but he’s only got himself to blame doing as he’s told, and she obviously obsessed with tiktok it seems to come before everything

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Funny how in the last few videos it’s been like a Xmas miracle she doesn’t look or act ill.just more same old sex dirty slaggy vids

So she's online now having a rant as always. She's now saying she likes Eden... Who is she trying to kid?? 😂😂
Fanny boi is in bed asleep, duck knows why he does duck all the lazy arse cu@t apart from moaning about the dog!
Saying she has the flu now, she doesn't know what the flu is the stupid witch- she has the sniffles and that's it!
Kerrie the hypochondriac all because Daddy doesn't love her 🤣🤣 what a joke!!

Honestly how they are treating that dog should be red flags to everyone. But I’ve realised so many people would rather kiss ass than tell people some home truths. I pray that poor dog is rehomed somewhere where it’s loved. Anyone would be lucky to have such a beautiful dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
So she's online now having a rant as always. She's now saying she likes Eden... Who is she trying to kid?? 😂😂
Fanny boi is in bed asleep, duck knows why he does duck all the lazy arse cu@t apart from moaning about the dog!
Saying she has the flu now, she doesn't know what the flu is the stupid witch- she has the sniffles and that's it!
if she had the flu she wouldn't be sat on a live she wouldnt be able to even be bothered to talk, not that she can even do the right like 🤣

• Heart
Her bleeping live was awfull. Slagging all her neighbours and someone asked about chloe n mark and she said she dont them but then tried to twist it if know what mean. She not got flu its a sniffle. She thinking moving to norwich😂😂 yes like the kids dad will let u. Wake up kez. Also ealphie neefs walking thats why he is like he is. Oi kerry watch what u say about others as karmas real!!!

Oh dear hunny, are your views down having to get attention again for your OF. 🤣
I bet that looks awful on you- you don't have the figure for it- just MY opinion Hun! 🤣🤣

As for her cocky TT about people slating her job and assuming most women sit at home living off their man- 1st of darling learn the difference between there & their. It's embarrassing at your age not knowing the difference. 2nd I'm pretty sure fanny boi is living off you 🤣 what a prick he is. 3rd just because we don't agree with your so called 'JOB' doesn't mean we don't work hahahaha, just shows how uneducated you really are Hun!
I'm afraid to say you are the one who's embarrassing. You are joke having to get attention 24/7 because daddy doesn't love you..need I go on?
I'm getting ready to go to work, you know the thing you have never done and wouldn't cope because you get scared opening your front door 🤣🤣
Now who's embarrassing....Hun! Just MY opinion. Us on here talk the truth too, like you APPARENTLY do.. mmmmm I'm yet to be convinced.
Enjoy your weekend ALONE!! 🤗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh dear hunny, are your views down having to get attention again for your OF. 🤣
I bet that looks awful on you- you don't have the figure for it- just MY opinion Hun! 🤣🤣

As for her cocky TT about people slating her job and assuming most women sit at home living off their man- 1st of darling learn the difference between there & their. It's embarrassing at your age not knowing the difference. 2nd I'm pretty sure fanny boi is living off you 🤣 what a prick he is. 3rd just because we don't agree with your so called 'JOB' doesn't mean we don't work hahahaha, just shows how uneducated you really are Hun!
I'm afraid to say you are the one who's embarrassing. You are joke having to get attention 24/7 because daddy doesn't love you..need I go on?
I'm getting ready to go to work, you know the thing you have never done and wouldn't cope because you get scared opening your front door 🤣🤣
Now who's embarrassing....Hun! Just MY opinion. Us on here talk the truth too, like you APPARENTLY do.. mmmmm I'm yet to be convinced.
Enjoy your weekend ALONE!! 🤗
she had a massive problem with women doing OF before she done it?? my friend does it, i dont care how people make money but she promotes it on an app where her daughter watches and her daughters friends, she even asks her followers to add hannah?! wtf man the woman is as thick as mince and as for dippy danny, well he is just an utter drip of an excuse for a man 🤣 go and get a real job, see ya own kids more! stop living off ya lass who doesn't like ga

• Heart
Well the latest is they are Getting another dog! What a pair of absolute muppets, can’t even look after the one they have got let alone another one! Disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.