Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf she done to her wyebrows omg u ugly sex worker! Someones pulled her regarding a package.. im telling u know she isnt appreciated of them as she does one cideo and then u never see her use them or wear them! She chucks them in bin or gives them to dannys mum… she was gifted wax melts yesterday and she says often she dont like them poor lady trying start business ur nuts to ask kerry n gayboi to show case them! And as for her hair that will be out by time she is back from homesense.. so she out all day n ralphies in cage then she out tonight to. U bleeping idiot RSPCA. Been contacted
please dont say its that same little cage 💔😥

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Someone offered them a big cage even said she would deliver,that was around the time when they were getting RID of him however now apparently it was never on the cards kerrie is in love with him .fake fuckers the pair of them

Reactions: 7
I'll leave this here....👏👏

Disgusting! I don't even know how he fits in it now he's huge for that tiny cage...think I'm gonna report to RSPCA. This doesn't sit well with me at all.
I will report also as how would that Skank like being locked in a small cage, she wouldn’t. She’s an absolute waste of air and as for Danny he should grow a pair! They both irritate the tit outta me. What a pair of dickheads 😂

Reactions: 6
no way man 😥 all the shite she wastes money on and they cant buy a decent size cage? they are a pair of of useless scratters
As they obviously read here, please PLEASE look after that poor dog
The videos are very seethrough with the whole “oh I love him”
The dog is so resented by Kerrie, but it’s not his fault. This is why people should put time and research into getting animals. They’re not bleeping presents
If you’re going to crate him, please buy him a suitable sized one
The poor dog

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As they obviously read here, please PLEASE look after that poor dog
The videos are very seethrough with the whole “oh I love him”
The dog is so resented by Kerrie, but it’s not his fault. This is why people should put time and research into getting animals. They’re not bleeping presents
If you’re going to crate him, please buy him a suitable sized one
The poor dog
I agree, i have a dog and he is in a crate when im out, its massive though, fills half the room but i would rather have a happy dog than useless hauls

Reactions: 4
I agree, i have a dog and he is in a crate when im out, its massive though, fills half the room but i would rather have a happy dog than useless hauls
Oh jeez another wasted haul she must have shed full of the same tit she biys weekly.. pjs..socks..bra..nickers.. badic top .. hoodie.. cardy! Ffs really! Anway hun thanks for the shout out u gave me! Ur still scummy pro who sells her pussy!

• Haha
MMM SHES A PROPER DORI FAN 🤣BUYING WHAT SHE BUYS ! YOULL NEVER BE HER KEZZA KEEP DREAMING LOVE 🤣 NEITHER OF THEM HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE STUCK TO EACH OTHER LIKE GLUE 🤣 IS CAM STAYING WITH HER FOR CHRISTMAS 😜 OH DEAR KEZZA NOT EVERYTHING GOES YOUR WAY DARLIN YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE KIDS 🤣 FANNY WONT BE GOING TO HIS PARENTS AFTER ALL …. WAIT FOR IT I DONT WANT TO LEAVE TURKEY KEZZA AT HOME ….MUG 🥱

Someone commented about her buying for the children in need at Christmas who bets she does it now and I’ll bet she’ll film it but people forget she said she doesn’t do charity but now all of a sudden she donates her old clothes to the charity shops lol 😂 another lie kerrie faker

Reactions: 2
Got her extra chicken filets stuck down her bra as she’s off pick the kids up, hoping that one of the kids dad gives her attention 😂

• Haha
i think fanny boy has blocked me on tt 🤣 they both need to put phones down for a while and do some key stage 1 english 🤣 thick as pig tit the pair of them.

• Haha
She just said on her latest dribble video that it wouldn’t matter if fanny didn’t get her anything for Xmas as he’s got kids and they come first… imagine if he didn’t she would kick off and sulk for months, she doesn’t even like him going seeing his kids that’s why it’s once a fortnight 😂 she talks so much crap

• Haha
ABOUT TIME YOU TOOK THEM AWFUL PLATS OUT 🤣 I WONDER IF SHE BUYS ANYTHING FOR HIS KIDS IM PRETTY SURE FANNY BOUGHT HER LADS A TRAMPOLINE BEFORE SHE SOLD HER TROUT 🤣 IT MAKES ME CRINGE WHEN SHE SAYS “IVE ALWAYS BEEN THAT GIRL THAT HAS ADDICTION WITH BUYING 🥱 LIKE SHES ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT ! ITS CALLED BEING A SPOILT twit AND YOU LIKE TO SHOW OFF 🤣

• Heart
ABOUT TIME YOU TOOK THEM AWFUL PLATS OUT 🤣 I WONDER IF SHE BUYS ANYTHING FOR HIS KIDS IM PRETTY SURE FANNY BOUGHT HER LADS A TRAMPOLINE BEFORE SHE SOLD HER TROUT 🤣 IT MAKES ME CRINGE WHEN SHE SAYS “IVE ALWAYS BEEN THAT GIRL THAT HAS ADDICTION WITH BUYING 🥱 LIKE SHES ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT ! ITS CALLED BEING A SPOILT twit AND YOU LIKE TO SHOW OFF 🤣
Whats with the hand movements in the last 3 videos.
No she wont but dannys kids as she dont think she should as there dannys not hers.
Also this xmas talk she will be pissed if danny dont get her anything trust me. Plus danny only has small income as he dont work.. he was foung delivery till he got told he cant do that due to having a dog from the boss aka miss baker! Look at her ugly mush

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.