Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a ungrateful slag ain’t she, he cooked her tea and all she did was criticise it and put his efforts down! Next time hope she chokes on it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why in every video does she always say “what ya laffin at Danny” or it’s “what ya doin ralphie”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why in every video does she always say “what ya laffin at Danny” or it’s “what ya doin ralphie”
As she not got anything better to do in her life except at age 33 to make TT on a kids13+ app. U see that she had on in video yesterday its winter love not fkn summer! As for your joggers didnt they have them in ur size🤭. Danny the mug got take her shopping as she demands to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's obviously lacking in the attention part hence the summer top with the famous maximum padded push up bra. Yeah the joggers are xs, like why she's like a size 12! 🤣🤣 She looks ridiculous as always. Hair still looking shite, lovely and patchy at the back 🤢
She just looks stupid all the time, trying to be someone she isn't and younger. It doesn't make her look good it makes her look desperate- has she never heard of less is more.... As for real men they will happily tell you someone like her is trashy, not marriage material just someone who's good for a quick sh@g and never to be called again. Men like women to put it away and not have it all on show. I mean fanny doesn't care coz he's secretly gay and probably wishes he could put her clothes on.
Such an odd couple

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's obviously lacking in the attention part hence the summer top with the famous maximum padded push up bra. Yeah the joggers are xs, like why she's like a size 12! 🤣🤣 She looks ridiculous as always. Hair still looking shite, lovely and patchy at the back 🤢
She just looks stupid all the time, trying to be someone she isn't and younger. It doesn't make her look good it makes her look desperate- has she never heard of less is more.... As for real men they will happily tell you someone like her is trashy, not marriage material just someone who's good for a quick sh@g and never to be called again. Men like women to put it away and not have it all on show. I mean fanny doesn't care coz he's secretly gay and probably wishes he could put her clothes on.
Such an odd couple
💯 agree with u! She done yet another food shop same tit different day! Suprise suprise she got a cold as dannys off to see is kids friday!
She is like the weather! The amount cake n suit she buys is ott but she hot punit strawberries😂

Reactions: 3
Funny how she’s always ill on the weeks he sees his kids! He probably has to take the dog with him too.

What’s this fanny has gone to work 😂😂😂🤭the only fans must be going great 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
💯 agree with u! She done yet another food shop same tit different day! Suprise suprise she got a cold as dannys off to see is kids friday!
She is like the weather! The amount cake n suit she buys is ott but she hot punit strawberries😂
Just seen her say 'im full of cold' I can't hear sniffle or sneeze or anything. She's a born liar. As usual nothing wrong with her, just Kerrie being a hypochondriac as always 🙈 just like saying to fanny he never believes her when she says how poorly she is..he probably sick of her moaning and moaning, I mean even the docs have told her there is nothing wrong with her yet she STILL try to get attention. Sort it out Kerrie FFS you're a mum, it's not all about you! Go to therapy or something because you are fucked in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her say 'im full of cold' I can't hear sniffle or sneeze or anything. She's a born liar. As usual nothing wrong with her, just Kerrie being a hypochondriac as always 🙈 just like saying to fanny he never believes her when she says how poorly she is..he probably sick of her moaning and moaning, I mean even the docs have told her there is nothing wrong with her yet she STILL try to get attention. Sort it out Kerrie FFS you're a mum, it's not all about you! Go to therapy or something because you are fucked in the head
Pmsl @ your message! Yes kerrie size up those pjs u got on look like there kids size! 😂.
She use that excuse that she unwell so she wont take kids out or the dog so the poor fog be in from friday to sunday in the crate

• Haha
  • Angry
I’m tired I never sleep, I’ve got nothing in I’ve just been shopping, everyone is beautiful but insults anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her arse, I’m skint but I’ll do a haul, I can’t cope with the dog so getting rid now keeping the dog,thankyou for the freey wax melts but I hate wax melts, constantly contradicting herself or lying

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m tired I never sleep, I’ve got nothing in I’ve just been shopping, everyone is beautiful but insults anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her arse, I’m skint but I’ll do a haul, I can’t cope with the dog so getting rid now keeping the dog,thankyou for the freey wax melts but I hate wax melts, constantly contradicting herself or lying
She rolls her eyes like she orgasim soon as she puts any food in her gob. Have u noticed she never uses or wears anything she is gifted. U seen hannahs hair its vile gingery colour.

• Haha
She rolls her eyes like she orgasim soon as she puts any food in her gob. Have u noticed she never uses or wears anything she is gifted. U seen hannahs hair its vile gingery colour.
It’s fking weird isn’t it eyes rolling to the back of her head 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Fannyboi is live now begging for subscriptions for his tt🤣, this is all whilst he’s sitting in kezzas car waiting for the woman to get her fake lashes fixed. So the poor dog is locked in the cage as usual.😡 he’s managed to beg two subscribers so far🤣 he looks a right state in his creased up fake jumper, and massive bags under his eyes🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fannyboi is live now begging for subscriptions for his tt🤣, this is all whilst he’s sitting in kezzas car waiting for the woman to get her fake lashes fixed. So the poor dog is locked in the cage as usual.😡 he’s managed to beg two subscribers so far🤣 he looks a right state in his creased up fake jumper, and massive bags under his eyes🤢
Was funny as folk in live were asking were alfie was he said in the lounge in other words he in the crate as we all know!
He was sat outside olivias while the sex worker hot her eyelashs fone oh they love to gossip about kez.
Then she bollocked him infront of everyone on the way he textd hannah! Control freak alert!🚩
She hungry as normal there off to mcfonalds in sanbach by aldi sitting in there black bus!

• Haha
Was funny as folk in live were asking were alfie was he said in the lounge in other words he in the crate as we all know!
He was sat outside olivias while the sex worker hot her eyelashs fone oh they love to gossip about kez.
Then she bollocked him infront of everyone on the way he textd hannah! Control freak alert!🚩
She hungry as normal there off to mcfonalds in sanbach by aldi sitting in there black bus!
I SEEN THAT🤣 SHE STOLE HIS YOGURT AND SHE KEEPS LEAVING THE LIGHTS ON ! SO SHES TEXTING KERRIE WHILE IN SCHOOL SAYING PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT HER AND MUST OF SENT KERRIE SCREEN SHOTS IF WHAT DANNY HAD SAID TO HER WHICH I DONT THINK WOULD OF BEEN ANYTHING NASTY BUT KEZZA LIKES TO BE INCONTROL AND THEN SAYS I WOULDNT SEND THAT TO YOUR KID 🤣🤣🤣🤣 UOU DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH HIS KIDS 🤣🤣

• Haha
I SEEN THAT🤣 SHE STOLE HIS YOGURT AND SHE KEEPS LEAVING THE LIGHTS ON ! SO SHES TEXTING KERRIE WHILE IN SCHOOL SAYING PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT HER AND MUST OF SENT KERRIE SCREEN SHOTS IF WHAT DANNY HAD SAID TO HER WHICH I DONT THINK WOULD OF BEEN ANYTHING NASTY BUT KEZZA LIKES TO BE INCONTROL AND THEN SAYS I WOULDNT SEND THAT TO YOUR KID 🤣🤣🤣🤣 UOU DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH HIS KIDS 🤣🤣
so she is sly just like her mother!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.