Kerrie Essex #5 Dog uses props to finish the job her boyfriend Danny is the biggest fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another kid she’ll be claiming disability for then she’ll be claiming for herself aswell she’s definitely screwing the system and she knows how to do it she’s been doing it for years she’s a beg and will always be a beg

Reactions: 5
She really is a dirty scumbag, now people that are sending her gifts are putting money in the boxes too, I can’t cope 😂😂

Reactions: 4
So another kid she’ll be claiming disability for then she’ll be claiming for herself aswell she’s definitely screwing the system and she knows how to do it she’s been doing it for years she’s a beg and will always be a beg
Yes and she admitted she never have a job and when OF drys up she be bk on benifits😂 omg u seen her hair its vile

Yes and she admitted she never have a job and when OF drys up she be bk on benifits😂 omg u seen her hair its vile
Also someone said yo her this morning u always eat out junk food etc… shecsaid she dont and bugger me she fone video on her eat with mcdonalds u know its tit yanooo but she continues to eat it. And ndubz tomo for her! Says it all. Plus she was live 3 hours this morning n danny was upstairs out the way. Never once asked if he was ok would he like a brew then suprise duprise he taking her rugrats to there dads 2 in manchester and other to birmingham all from sandbach!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
As if she’s mocking the Manchester attack on her video! Saying “I might not make it as it got blew up last time, and I want everyone 2 attend my funeral!” Then laughing! She really is a scumbag! Have some respect you clapped out cum bucket, people lost their life’s and people lost loved ones! I really hope somebody at that concert lamps her one!

And also with her hair like that she looks like a bleeping space raider 😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sending her money and things for a wax burner which she’s stated numerous times she doesn’t use or like think these people are just desperate for some recognition for their businesses which is fair enough but send them to decent creators who’ll actually appreciate and use the things because I wouldn’t buy anything she advertised she’s so false

Reactions: 3
Sending her money and things for a wax burner which she’s stated numerous times she doesn’t use or like think these people are just desperate for some recognition for their businesses which is fair enough but send them to decent creators who’ll actually appreciate and use the things because I wouldn’t buy anything she advertised she’s so false
she really is scum, if i thought for one second people were sending me money id be gutted and ashamed, its so close to xmas and a bloody cost if living crisis

she really is scum, if i thought for one second people were sending me money id be gutted and ashamed, its so close to xmas and a bloody cost if living crisis
And she brags about how much money she makes and it’s for her to treat herself she’s treats herself every day one of the most fakest selfish person on the app

• Heart
You ALL make me laugh so much. You all spk the truth so much about her & I'm so pleased it's not just me that thinks she's a wrongen and fannies a gayboi.

As for her hair,when she was treating it last night and then blow drying it, it looks awful and I'm not just saying that to be nasty it actually does. It's so patchy as duck and looks so greesy and broken.
As for them braids- she trying to be like ghetto? bleeping idiot literally.

So she buys things for the sake of buying something 🤔 okay because that's normal- NOT! selfish cun@ at the finest. Poor Ralphy will be locked in that cage that's TOOOOOO small again...

So does that mean golden boy is with her Xmas day? Hey she hates that...she wants it to be all about her! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How the duck does she not know how to say the word favourite,,kerrie it's NOT FRAVourite

• Haha
How the duck does she not know how to say the word favourite,,kerrie it's NOT FRAVourite
she is honestly so dim, she can hardly say many words, does anyone have a photo of her hair? i can't see her haha

Reactions: 1
I SEE FANNY GOT HIS SKINNYS ON 🤣TRYING TO PROVE A POINT “IM NOT BEING CONTROLLED “🤣 WHAT A WET WIPE ! CRIKY KEZZA YOU RESEMBLE A TURKEY 🤦‍♀️ DITCH THE HAIR YA KNOW WHAT A MEAN 🤣

• Haha
So just seen this on Fanny's page. It gave me the biggest laugh just now. They doing 3 things they hate about each other & 3 things they like. She comes out with 'i hate how u never believe me when I say I'm really poorly-like I've googled the symptoms and honestly it's not good'
🤣🤣🤣 There's duck all wrong with you that's why you attention seeking witch!!! Funny how you are fine when you are out shopping or at a funfair ect!
She actually had the hump saying it too. Thanks guys for such a laugh this morning-brillant!!! 👏😁

Attachments

So just seen this on Fanny's page. It gave me the biggest laugh just now. They doing 3 things they hate about each other & 3 things they like. She comes out with 'i hate how u never believe me when I say I'm really poorly-like I've googled the symptoms and honestly it's not good'
🤣🤣🤣 There's duck all wrong with you that's why you attention seeking witch!!! Funny how you are fine when you are out shopping or at a funfair ect!
She actually had the hump saying it too. Thanks guys for such a laugh this morning-brillant!!! 👏😁
She did one on her page too but the silly cow has deleted hers, it’s so pathetic how she posts videos and then if it doesn’t go her way she deletes it 😂😂

She did one on her page too but the silly cow has deleted hers, it’s so pathetic how she posts videos and then if it doesn’t go her way she deletes it 😂😂
ACTUALLY GUYS, JUST IGNORE ME ITS STILL THERE 😂😂😂😂 but she’s still pathetic as she does delete videos if it doesn’t go her way so point still stands lol 😂

ACTUALLY GUYS, JUST IGNORE ME ITS STILL THERE 😂😂😂😂 but she’s still pathetic as she does delete videos if it doesn’t go her way so point still stands lol 😂
Wtf she done to her wyebrows omg u ugly sex worker! Someones pulled her regarding a package.. im telling u know she isnt appreciated of them as she does one cideo and then u never see her use them or wear them! She chucks them in bin or gives them to dannys mum… she was gifted wax melts yesterday and she says often she dont like them poor lady trying start business ur nuts to ask kerry n gayboi to show case them! And as for her hair that will be out by time she is back from homesense.. so she out all day n ralphies in cage then she out tonight to. U bleeping idiot RSPCA. Been contacted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also I find it odd that Danny the fanny only spends time with his kids every fortnight at the weekend. If that was me I’d be going every weekend but I forgot that the weekend he doesn’t spend with his kids, cum buckets kids go 2 their dads! Both are a pair of mugs

• Heart
Dirty kezza on live telling lies about her showering, she said she had showered this morning but when gay boy got in the car he said she had not showered 🤣 Smelly witch had just rolled out of bed and headed straight to the shops to do her next tit haul, she’s so disgusting, dirty pair of tramps. By the way Fanny I heard you say everyone calls you a chav because you wear hoodies, 🤣 stop talking tit, the only thing you get called is gay boy because you are just admit it 🤣 cannot wait till that poor dog is removed from you pair of vile scum😡😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.