Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isagreen

Yeah she’s 30 her and Craig are going travelling but in the car they aren’t flying! Cannot believe her house is up for sale so many big changes, wonder why lol

Her house is up for sale too
Is her house on right move I need to see this 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Shannon51

Chatty Member
That makes sense. But I thought she leased it off the the landlord that owns the building, as Iv heard her talk about the landlord a few times. If it’s true and she is moving it’s so weird she isn’t posting about it so all her clients knows, surely she can’t just be telling them as they come into the Salon as that would never work. Not like her to not have her big grand opening party also
True bit late now to go hush hush
Especially if she's Still planning to trade under ladies lounge,they'll still look into her regardless of address.

Anyone else see her n Craig's opifex design company has folded ?

canonball

Sorry if this has been said before.. but does anyone know why the nail & make up girl left? Assume it was a fell out but do we have the ☕ on this? Nosey gal here always wanted to know!!

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Can’t believe they got him so quick! Oh my Glasgow’s Gangstas all be changing! Only mob left are the “jungle cats” x. Literally the whole underworld wiped out through Encro, Insta and fecking Balenciaga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

We should start a Glasgow Digger Style Page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Call it Gangsta Glasgow, but honestly I would just go for The Piggery! Bunch of greedy pigs 🐷 that couldn’t keep the snouts shut 🤣🤣🤣
I'm defo calling Grass on Uncle Jamie's arrest. He wasn't even caught that quick the last time either im sure. Should have stayed away from The Dam though, that's twice now 😂

• Haha

isagreen

I think they had some sort of fall out with Megan wanting to do eyelashes or something like that. It’s just weird the two girls left and then Mel following, tbh I’m not sure even Mel will come back, maybe in the winter. But everyone has up and left her surely she must be asking herself why! I get Mel was giving the chance to go travelling with her bf, but there will be more to it, Mel is the one that does all the work, tue-sat in there day and night. Tue wed Kendal comes and goes as she pleases stops between clients to go out with her mum and her sister, while Mel is there from opening to closing 5 days a week.. it must be hard for Mel working yourself into the ground for someone else’s business (I know we all do that for work but we don’t work for our so called best pal) Mel must wonder at times, where am I in this business I’m getting no where, and let’s face it ‘her best pal’ isn’t going to ask to partner up take half the salon on is she, so Mel will always just be her employee. No wonder she jumped at the chance of a break, like I said I wonder if she will even come back! And I don’t blame her it must be so frustrating and disheartening at times

ginger tea

Chatty Member
I’ve not checked his insta following numbers, but your right. It’s just so hard to mention one person without unwillingly saying someone else involved in the facade 🤦‍♀️
Yes totally agree with you, it would be absolutely amazing if we could just chat chat chat without threads getting locked 🙏🏻

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
That makes sense. But I thought she leased it off the the landlord that owns the building, as Iv heard her talk about the landlord a few times. If it’s true and she is moving it’s so weird she isn’t posting about it so all her clients knows, surely she can’t just be telling them as they come into the Salon as that would never work. Not like her to not have her big grand opening party also
The landlords Mick from memory but Jamie's the real owner of it all. Prob not on paper to save being seized for POC.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
"Prosecutors allege that Stevenson ordered two men to conceal the drug in imported fruit deliveries to Glasgow fruit market for onward supply. "

Wouldn't be suprised if this is linked to thar jillyisabella and her brother.
The brother was busted in similar circumstances for anyone who missed it last year. Gear, fruit business etc

isagreen

Kendal is definitely moving to maryhill road I seen the ladies lounge sign up today when I drove past!! Wonder if she’s going to just pack up shop in middle of the night and leave,
Without telling insta and no grand opening party 😂

• Haha
I cant believe he went with that woman from Govan. Make it make sense. Just saying if he is such a big shot with money why is he not got a young thing bank rolling her. Like he could lets be honest. Daddy pay my bills haha

Your totally correct in everything you say, I just think from a family po

You are spot on on what you say, and I agree with all of it. What I meaning was that it must be a terrible thing to be caught doing anything through your own “family”. But, when your right your right. And your right x

In the paper he was caught with a Daniel associate! Not one of this camp will ever be in Spain again, and fat Larry and Clatty Kim better get too as fast as possible, now it’s been clarified what side of the they were part off!

What side of the feud they were in with....

Can someone start a new Larry & Kim thread :) I have no clue how to do it...

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Omg wtf. What a trio of states 🤢
Crocs and a tutu on a junkie looking mingpot -the stuff of actual nightmares.
fucking baby shower in corinthian? Who do they think they are 🤣
I know karaoke in full swing with miss kendal holding court laping up the attention as per 🙄.
Carrie jumping about like a looney.

Johnny's (caseys boyf)family stayed well out the circus 🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 3