Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Shes the worst one out of them all imo. Always wearing some form of utter garish designer outfit that's so in your face, it looks cheap and nasty. She's usually got something on that's got the name splattered all over it too, you know.. just so you know its designer 😂
Aye most of these daftys are label central moschino'd oot their nut.🤣

Just go to primark like everyone else we all know it's drug money anyway that funds these folk.
carrie's never worked a day in her life or her mother.

Reactions: 6

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
And they do that yearly trip to London and spend thousands on designer gear for the whole family. I remember I stopped following her when she had a night in the salon for a brand selling real fur..tells you everything you need to know about their morals 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 6

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
"Prosecutors allege that Stevenson ordered two men to conceal the drug in imported fruit deliveries to Glasgow fruit market for onward supply. "

Wouldn't be suprised if this is linked to thar jillyisabella and her brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Shannon51

Chatty Member
“Treat everyone the same” 🥴 is that not just basic human decency and professionalism anyway? Blows my mind that that would be considered above and beyond
I've been a client if kendal and I definitely didn't have the same experience.
Everytime I went there was a heavy 'atmosphere' family members sitting about n definitely didn't feel she treated everyone the same especially witnessing first hand her treatment of previous staff members.

Don’t know who’s outfits are worse in that family .. his pink palm angels outfit think takes best prize 🤣😂 , all quiet now but been bragging of her lifestyle for years on the gram we only need to google her uncle name to know why 🤣😂😀

• Haha
  • Wow

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
It's OK, Uncle Jamie's been named in court this week during a murder trial of being the source of 100k worth of drug debt the victim was in.

Id imagine they'll be tightening the reigns soon.

• Wow

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
Who is the tutu, crocs wearing eccy jawed monstrosity in that pic?! 😱 It's a wonder that the family are only jailed for involvement in drugs, surely that event is a crime against humanity or something
Shes the worst one out of them all imo. Always wearing some form of utter garish designer outfit that's so in your face, it looks cheap and nasty. She's usually got something on that's got the name splattered all over it too, you know.. just so you know its designer 😂

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
A lot of them snibbed by the encrochat hack and worried about asset seizures so selling houses quick and going abroad or hiding the money.

Kimmy G and her man done the same thing.

tiffanyring

This thread has made my lunchtime reading 🤣 👏🏼
Did Jaki B run her up that wee pink fluffy outfit for Monte Carlo….

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
Too young for Jimmy am sure he's in his late 30s?

Feel kinda bad for Jamie as all these daft lassies and the wannabe G's have brought all this on. Met him a few times over the years and he's absolutely brand new too.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
And they do that yearly trip to London and spend thousands on designer gear for the whole family. I remember I stopped following her when she had a night in the salon for a brand selling real fur..tells you everything you need to know about their morals 🤬🤬🤬
Yeah Fauxilicious another drug moll

Buys n sells fakes from China but I know her furs are real.£400 upwards a pop 🙈