Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L84

Chatty Member
They were all in that Epicures of Hyndland one day I was in for lunch and the outfits they had on were mental 😅

Talk about total mutton dressed as lamb... stupid big fur hats and coats etc.

Money doesn't buy taste clearly 🤣
they are absolutely comical. I want to see more 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
So, we have Kendal now in the digger this week.
Tied into all this carry on with those cardboard gangsters from out Kirky.. Larwood, McGarry, Baxter.

Seems there's another one, apparently from Larwoods side been spotted in the Ladies Lounge regularly.. I'd hazard a guess he's not getting a haircut and just messages passed on from "Uncle Jamie" inside 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Seems they are all fuckin mental women 😂

That one from Govan trying to make out Jamie made her that cake? He do it on remand aye? 😂

He sure picks them.

• Haha

isagreen

Mel isn’t on holiday she’s left to travel and hasn’t gave a date to return. Also Kendal opening new shop soon

I

I Don't even know anymore myself, it's confusing as fuck 😂

Then you've got Stephen Jamieson aka Jimmy.. which is almost like a word play on Jamie Stevenson 😮💨😂

So it actually is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh how the others live. Quite happy with my primark dresses and normal job!

Couldn’t be doing with the hassle of all that for a fake Fendi, where the logos totally bendy 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

Wordplay 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
The ladies lounge accounts you can view don't look upto much tbh... they certainly ain't paying for all that designer gear etc
They've privatised most of their social pictures n only posts hair related now.n kendal posts her stories on a private friends group

Annoyedjean

Just drove by the shop on maryhill road,just what maryhill needs,that will be 8492926 'hairdressers' on the road now,swear whenever I drive up that way it's all hair dressers and beauticians 🙈

• Haha