Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know who’s outfits are worse in that family .. his pink palm angels outfit think takes best prize 🤣😂 , all quiet now but been bragging of her lifestyle for years on the gram we only need to google her uncle name to know why 🤣😂😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Don’t know who’s outfits are worse in that family .. his pink palm angels outfit think takes best prize 🤣😂 , all quiet now but been bragging of her lifestyle for years on the gram we only need to google her uncle name to know why 🤣😂😀
They were all in that Epicures of Hyndland one day I was in for lunch and the outfits they had on were mental 😅

Talk about total mutton dressed as lamb... stupid big fur hats and coats etc.

Money doesn't buy taste clearly 🤣

Reactions: 3
They were all in that Epicures of Hyndland one day I was in for lunch and the outfits they had on were mental 😅

Talk about total mutton dressed as lamb... stupid big fur hats and coats etc.

Money doesn't buy taste clearly 🤣
they are absolutely comical. I want to see more 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I see Megan's left the salon,went to work in comfort zone wonder what's happened there?🤔

Reactions: 1
Have u seen her latest post about cash only over christmas? If that doesn’t scream dodgy then i don’t know what does 😮💨
Also see she has bred her frenchies and is selling them for 4.5g a pop. No wonder she can’t get rid of them all. Pure greed

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It's OK, Uncle Jamie's been named in court this week during a murder trial of being the source of 100k worth of drug debt the victim was in.

Id imagine they'll be tightening the reigns soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes still punting they poor wee dogs.
No ones taking her on.
Even her 'pals' are plugging them too

• Sick
  • Wow
Have u seen her latest post about cash only over christmas? If that doesn’t scream dodgy then i don’t know what does 😮💨
Also see she has bred her frenchies and is selling them for 4.5g a pop. No wonder she can’t get rid of them all. Pure greed
Seen Melanie got engaged at ny,I thought miss carbin would have been first 💍