Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
Did I know that? No! I came across it I don’t actually sit looking for videos on them it’s came on a page I found it interesting 🤨 I shared it what’s ur problem?
You probably didn't even watch them all. Watched the first 30 seconds then ran on here to post about how tiktoks "outing all the glasgow dealers "

Theres naebdy been outed 😂

Bit like when when you see a news article and people are in the comments talking utter pish cause they have read one line and not all of it.

Hahahahahah calm down I don’t even follow it there was more then just that video up I didn’t tell anyone to follow doll

Couldn’t give a fuck if u followed it I’m just saying there was videos up fuck sake 🤣🤣🤣 came on my FYP when I was on tiktok no big deal 🤣
No bother Doll. U have had said it on the clara page to, so you went out ur way to type it a few time. Lol

Happy as hallie

I was a client of kendals for 10 years and never had a bad experience in the salon, no idea what happened between her, Mel,Ash and Megan but all the girls work extremely hard and I used to love going to the salon and it just felt like a big group of friends working everyday together! Only reason I don't go anymore is because I've moved out or glasgow and it's too far to travel

Happy as hallie

So did I but my experience soured really quickly over time tbh.
Felt it had been brewing a while whatever has happened there was a definite divide between the two stylists and the other girls on last few visits.

The salon seems to have declined a bit from what I've heard I know other folk who used the Salon too that no longer go
I haven't been in around a year so maybe I've just missed the drama, I know the other 2 girls have opened their own shop but I love ash and Megan so wish them all the best ! No idea why they left ladies lounge