Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Can’t believe they got him so quick! Oh my Glasgow’s Gangstas all be changing! Only mob left are the “jungle cats” x. Literally the whole underworld wiped out through Encro, Insta and fecking Balenciaga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

We should start a Glasgow Digger Style Page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Call it Gangsta Glasgow, but honestly I would just go for The Piggery! Bunch of greedy pigs 🐷 that couldn’t keep the snouts shut 🤣🤣🤣
Can you IMAGINE 🥺😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Curly

VIP Member
This is like the tattle version of click bait 🙃🙃
A new member trying to revive an old thread with cryptic posts

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Thank you, what a red neck and how much must he want to ring their necks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oft imagine you had kept your head down, doing your dirty deeds and got caught through clowns bragging about their “uncle”🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bye Felicia 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aye Embarrassing man...he's flew under the radar for years only to be under surveillance through these daftys.

Self made women they protest geez a break 🙄

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been said before.. but does anyone know why the nail & make up girl left? Assume it was a fell out but do we have the ☕ on this? Nosey gal here always wanted to know!!
Got the feeling they were bullied out.
Kendal is know for being a bully at times.think meg had Enough n ashleigh followed suit cause they're friends.

They no longer follow each other on social media tho have loads of mutual friends obviously something has went down.

Ladies lounge is dead now especially without megan doing the makeup.

isagreen

Does any of there business come from
Hard earned cash, basically every salon is all from there bf’s dealing it’s embarrassing the way they go on about working hard for their money and u have to sit and listen to it Asif u believe them 😂

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Too young for Jimmy am sure he's in his late 30s?

Feel kinda bad for Jamie as all these daft lassies and the wannabe G's have brought all this on. Met him a few times over the years and he's absolutely brand new too.
Me too tbh....it seems to be the girls of these men that's their downfall wanting to show off n make out their the bees knees.let see how well they all fair without the cash behind them.

Brain dead bimbos

L84

Chatty Member
No bother Doll. U have had said it on the clara page to, so you went out ur way to type it a few time. Lol
omg she’s just giving out some tea that she thinks is people will be interested in! What is the issue here I’m confused??

isagreen

Sorry to chime in but, you don't know the hair and beauty business with statements like this. I will clear some of these assumptions up. 1. When staff grow its natural to move on, either their ego gets bigger or its a natural process for people to evolve. 2. Ladies lounge is kendals she can come and go when she wants. Mel may rent a chair meaning all the hours she works it goes in her pocket, she might not want the responsibility of having a salon tied to her, that's very common. But she doesn't turn clients away because its about the money again normal for self employed. 3. kendal might be downsizing because everything is going to shit right now and most people are dead because every cunt has no money!

You are reaching a bit with all this, What I have seen she is trying to shift more to bridal, to have more of a flexible work balance. Doesn't look a big conspiracy to me. Its called growth, staff change and move on, downsizes happens its business..
Mel doesn’t rent a chair she gets a wage from Kendal and openly says that! And what’s the difference from what I have said to what you have said? She’s moving more to bridal that’s your opinion doesn’t mean it’s true! As for down sizing I don’t think she is, she’s moving to her own place, which is bigger So to me she’s expanding that’s called growth lol

Mel doesn’t rent a chair she gets a wage from Kendal and openly says that! And what’s the difference from what I have said to what you have said? She’s moving more to bridal that’s your opinion doesn’t mean it’s true! As for down sizing I don’t think she is, she’s moving to her own place, which is bigger So to me she’s expanding that’s called growth lol
And they didn’t leave because of growing the girls left as they had a fall out. And Ofcourse Kendal can come and go as she pleases, I’m saying with Mel doing all the work 5 days a week that’s prob why she’s decided to go for the travelling. Now Kendal is back in having to work full time, there is no big conspiracy

• Heart
Reactions: 4

tiffanyring

Her outfit, shoulder pads would’ve slashed ye! 🙈
Sequins 🤣

What’s this Elaborer clothing range they’re all promoting?!

• Haha

Kandyk

He was the one who funded their life and the shop. I’ve heard he wants her back but she’s no having it

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Mels been away for nearly a month. What hairdresser can afford to take a month off?
The nail girls left too.
Why can they never keep staff?