Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Kendal is definitely moving to maryhill road I seen the ladies lounge sign up today when I drove past!! Wonder if she’s going to just pack up shop in middle of the night and leave,
Without telling insta and no grand opening party 😂
She'll prob put it on her close friends Insta

Reactions: 3

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
If you look up the one from Govan she is on about, you'll see it's yet another dafty flashing designer gear etc on the gram but sells some cheese nachos to fund it... aye nae bother 😂

Icemans probably washing money through the cafe too. 😂

• Haha

canonball

Got the feeling they were bullied out.
Kendal is know for being a bully at times.think meg had Enough n ashleigh followed suit cause they're friends.

They no longer follow each other on social media tho have loads of mutual friends obviously something has went down.

Ladies lounge is dead now especially without megan doing the makeup.
Thank you! I did kind of think this & feel like since the other girls left it’s been kinda dead.. so weird because I remember a few years back they thought they where the ‘it group’ lol 🤣🤣

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Dubai will kick him out, he won’t get a permanent Visa would have been better going to Brazil or somewhere like that! He would have loved it, could have joined a Cartel 🤔
Look what happened to those other guys from Rutherglen, the two brothers they said were in charge of some Super Cartel that Joe Lindsay was part of. their pal pinched in Brazil and the 2 of them apparently off the radar that long everyone thinks they are dead.

Carries just deleted all her dubai posts too. Bunch of shite bags after getting outed on tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Only a matter of time before she closed up imo. Uncle Jamie's the real owner of the yard and buildings shes in (believe it's under someone else's name) But with him being nabbed and police digging into his businesses, it's probably too hot to hang around.

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
The nail girl awwww what’s her name is it Ashleigh 🌚 can’t remember the name but anyways she’s got a mum and dad who will give her money and a baby dad who’s a dealer she’s sorted 🤣🤣🤣💀💀

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Her outfit, shoulder pads would’ve slashed ye! 🙈
Sequins 🤣

What’s this Elaborer clothing range they’re all promoting?!
It's a sportswear clothing brand run by Clara tinks pal kirsty.

Some of the wee jacket ect are quite nice to be fair

Her outfit, shoulder pads would’ve slashed ye! 🙈
Sequins 🤣

What’s this Elaborer clothing range they’re all promoting?!
I know it's wtf is she wearing she's nearly 70.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kandyk

I’ve heard this aswell but no sure. He did mess her about before they got married so maybe it’s payback.

• Wow

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I
Uncle Jamie, Auntie Caroline OMG we get it!

I don’t even think he’s really their uncle, unless their Mum and Caroline are sisters he’s not even their uncle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyone clarify what that situation is?

Their Mum and Caroline were both married to men called Carbin, one OD’d the other was murdered. So unless the Mums are sisters he isn’t even their uncle 🤦🏻‍🤦‍♀️ And they have just helped him look down the barrel of a 20 year sentence. If I was him I’d take the whole fecking family out lmfao 🤦‍♀️

Why would you call your son Stevenson when your Dad was called Carbin? Seriously wtaf is wrong with these nutters 🤦‍♀️
I Don't even know anymore myself, it's confusing as fuck 😂

Then you've got Stephen Jamieson aka Jimmy.. which is almost like a word play on Jamie Stevenson 😮💨😂

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Thought kendal was 'absolutely ill' this week too ill for clients but A wee trip to marbella obviously made her feel 'better' 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
I don’t have insta anymore but used to have her she’s got a baby to my pals ex then again who’s he no shagged 🌚 his rotten! She still doing nails then 🤣 aye her dads rolling in it does the car show shite
Aye I knew she musta had some sort of drug funding
I got my nails done once off her while in LL for my hair never again man.
I couldn't wait to leave n actually grab a file n file my nails in a straight line 🙈

They were terrible I dunno how she gets clients.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Megan the make up girl has opened a shop in the east end of Glasgow with Ash who done the nails so that all ties in I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surprised Ashley has clients her nails are horrendous.

She’s one of the 2 who worked for kendal and was sacked along with the other girl, not sure what one I’ve heard it’s megmua is having a full on affair with with Kendals cousin, and the rest …
We're they sacked they told folk 'they left' kendals cousin Richie? 🙈

• Haha