Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

isagreen

I heard she was seeing someone behind his back when lost all the weight. Not sure if it was true or that but heard it a few times 🤔

Reactions: 2

Shannon51

Chatty Member
I think they had some sort of fall out with Megan wanting to do eyelashes or something like that. It’s just weird the two girls left and then Mel following, tbh I’m not sure even Mel will come back, maybe in the winter. But everyone has up and left her surely she must be asking herself why! I get Mel was giving the chance to go travelling with her bf, but there will be more to it, Mel is the one that does all the work, tue-sat in there day and night. Tue wed Kendal comes and goes as she pleases stops between clients to go out with her mum and her sister, while Mel is there from opening to closing 5 days a week.. it must be hard for Mel working yourself into the ground for someone else’s business (I know we all do that for work but we don’t work for our so called best pal) Mel must wonder at times, where am I in this business I’m getting no where, and let’s face it ‘her best pal’ isn’t going to ask to partner up take half the salon on is she, so Mel will always just be her employee. No wonder she jumped at the chance of a break, like I said I wonder if she will even come back! And I don’t blame her it must be so frustrating and disheartening at times
Mels back on Glasgow.N kendal off for few weeks.Maybe mel will go bk to the new salon.

It must be frustrating.i used to go for Melanie for hair n she was always run off her feet,kendal was never there having a 'day off'.Any best pal would get annoyed with that over time.
Especially with kendal claiming to be 'The Ladies lounge' when it's actually mels work.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
I was a client of kendals for 10 years and never had a bad experience in the salon, no idea what happened between her, Mel,Ash and Megan but all the girls work extremely hard and I used to love going to the salon and it just felt like a big group of friends working everyday together! Only reason I don't go anymore is because I've moved out or glasgow and it's too far to travel
So did I but my experience soured really quickly over time tbh.
Felt it had been brewing a while whatever has happened there was a definite divide between the two stylists and the other girls on last few visits.

The salon seems to have declined a bit from what I've heard I know other folk who used the Salon too that no longer go

234Yolo

Can’t believe this about the girls dad! The posts they & their mum used to share made me think he was a Nobel peace prize winner- the comments made it seem he died at war or something & how he was such a gentlemen. Arse lickers. How is the other cabin crew girl RP related? Very close to aunitie

L84

Chatty Member
Kendals auntie, Mrs S that has the ice cream place.
So her daughter has posted things on her page making out that someone from the Govan area has been with/or tried to go with Mr S (Kendals uncle) and he’s all over the press social media pages today 🕵🏻‍♂️

All very odd 🤔
classy 🤣😷

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Exactly doll that’s because you have a brain 👌 They just can’t help showing off to people who actually laugh at them rather than emulate them.

Note to Ken-dull if your reading this emulate means copy and we all know how much you hate people copying your style (aye right). Like that poor girl you and your gang members victimised for taking inspiration from the home you put all over insta for us all to see.

And it’s the connection to they 2 brothers that means Spain ain’t an option for this mob, they aren’t welcome there by their fellow Glasgow men 👌
Yup none of them every holiday in Spain it's always dubai 🤓

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
She’s one of the 2 who worked for kendal and was sacked along with the other girl, not sure what one I’ve heard it’s megmua is having a full on affair with with Kendals cousin, and the rest …
Megan the make up girl has opened a shop in the east end of Glasgow with Ash who done the nails so that all ties in I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kc1990

what the deal with this Elaborer? The girl who owns it looks like she just jumps around from group to group when she’s not hanging out the back of Rangers ‘WAGS’. She’s got two kids but seems to be away somewhere evry other week