Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Shes still punting they poor wee dogs.
No ones taking her on.
Even her 'pals' are plugging them too

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Too young for Jimmy am sure he's in his late 30s?

Feel kinda bad for Jamie as all these daft lassies and the wannabe G's have brought all this on. Met him a few times over the years and he's absolutely brand new too.
Definitely agree, never forgot where he came from. Shame others around him forgot 🤷‍♀️ X

tiffanyring

Do u think she actually makes much profit from the shop or is the money from her mans dodgy dealings?

Well my beautiful Tattlers there’s the juice, make of it what you will and get the popcorn ready for the future.

Catch you all soon ❤

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Don’t know who’s outfits are worse in that family .. his pink palm angels outfit think takes best prize 🤣😂 , all quiet now but been bragging of her lifestyle for years on the gram we only need to google her uncle name to know why 🤣😂😀
They were all in that Epicures of Hyndland one day I was in for lunch and the outfits they had on were mental 😅

Talk about total mutton dressed as lamb... stupid big fur hats and coats etc.

Money doesn't buy taste clearly 🤣

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Yeah Caroline 'runs it' the ice cream parlour.

Her neice works in there.

Carrie is Caroline's daughter n jazz' mum
Aye thats the name I was looking for. Fuck me Carrie looks like a 60 year old junkie, doesnt matter how many designer outfits you dress it in 😂

• Haha
I think they had some sort of fall out with Megan wanting to do eyelashes or something like that. It’s just weird the two girls left and then Mel following, tbh I’m not sure even Mel will come back, maybe in the winter. But everyone has up and left her surely she must be asking herself why! I get Mel was giving the chance to go travelling with her bf, but there will be more to it, Mel is the one that does all the work, tue-sat in there day and night. Tue wed Kendal comes and goes as she pleases stops between clients to go out with her mum and her sister, while Mel is there from opening to closing 5 days a week.. it must be hard for Mel working yourself into the ground for someone else’s business (I know we all do that for work but we don’t work for our so called best pal) Mel must wonder at times, where am I in this business I’m getting no where, and let’s face it ‘her best pal’ isn’t going to ask to partner up take half the salon on is she, so Mel will always just be her employee. No wonder she jumped at the chance of a break, like I said I wonder if she will even come back! And I don’t blame her it must be so frustrating and disheartening at times
Sorry to chime in but, you don't know the hair and beauty business with statements like this. I will clear some of these assumptions up. 1. When staff grow its natural to move on, either their ego gets bigger or its a natural process for people to evolve. 2. Ladies lounge is kendals she can come and go when she wants. Mel may rent a chair meaning all the hours she works it goes in her pocket, she might not want the responsibility of having a salon tied to her, that's very common. But she doesn't turn clients away because its about the money again normal for self employed. 3. kendal might be downsizing because everything is going to shit right now and most people are dead because every cunt has no money!

You are reaching a bit with all this, What I have seen she is trying to shift more to bridal, to have more of a flexible work balance. Doesn't look a big conspiracy to me. Its called growth, staff change and move on, downsizes happens its business..

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Does any of there business come from
Hard earned cash, basically every salon is all from there bf’s dealing it’s embarrassing the way they go on about working hard for their money and u have to sit and listen to it Asif u believe them 😂
🤣🤣 true!!
To be fair I know a few salons who are legit but it does tarnish everyone when all the druggies have salons,laundrette,sweet shops ect

Shannon51

Chatty Member
That was one of the most disgusting attacks I have ever seen on Instagram when she bullied that girl Sandra if you don't want people copying you're style why post it for everyone to see? She also bullied her two ex employees out the salon the girl is a vulgar piece of shit

We have mutual friends I have followed her for years I couldn't tell you facts about her just what you see on insta or what "you used to see" the article about her dads death the black disease caused by heroine as made me sick knowing drugs killed her dad but persists to idolise her fake uncle I really don't understand the logic in all this

You're not missing much she only posts the hair that Melanie does I don't actually think Kendal does any work what will she do when Melanie eventually goes to have a family Kendal will need to actually work 😭😭 she's lost loads of custom the way she treated Megan and Ashley she's nasty to everyone I also heard her and Melanie had words a while ago if I was Mel I would fuck her of
I think Mel will eventually have enough of her too.she doesn't seem to have any pals only loyal Melanie and her sister.

I always wondered why Ashley and Megan left almost 'overnight'.

Been in a few times for hair but just felt I was sitting an atmosphere.

Reactions: 2

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I had imagined some young glam gorgeous model type then someone put the pictures up. Not being nasty but very plain girl doesn't make sense to me either. Unless it was just to wash money and she was naive enough to think a few shags meant he was into her.

What's her name or business name I want a snoop lol
Yeah, I think he's just shown interest to wash money tbh. It's the usual set up.. a cafe / takeaway, cash rich etc.

Vics Cafe on IG

isagreen

Yeah but she’s in doing the colours, not seen Mel post anything about extensions again, I don’t think it took off as she was hoping

isagreen

No I don’t think mela going back while kendals away, she’s only back seeing Casey then she’s away again. Kendal will prob open new shop when she’s back after her holiday, she must be gutted tho as she’s took all mels clients and trying to do all them and her own. So no more days off for her then lol

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Yeah she’s 30 her and Craig are going travelling but in the car they aren’t flying! Cannot believe her house is up for sale so many big changes, wonder why lol

Is her house on right move I need to see this 😂
She's only on holiday for like 2 weeks or something 🤔 wonder if mels coming bk to cover the fort

tiffanyring

Yuck, absolute cranks like the rest of them clearly
No fecks given about the kids by the sounds of it, if they’re messing about with pals etc 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️