Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L84

Chatty Member
She’s not related to them she is just good friends with C. Interestingly enough she was also besties with CT and HH at one stage but there was some kind of big fall out - dont know what over ? But it seems to have been smoothed over now.

Reactions: 2

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
Aye ashleigh she's now a business owner she's as thick as 💩💩💩 definitely another front.
I don’t have insta anymore but used to have her she’s got a baby to my pals ex then again who’s he no shagged 🌚 his rotten! She still doing nails then 🤣 aye her dads rolling in it does the car show shite

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Aunty's Caroline's ice cream shops hardly bloody open these days too. Constant posts about the shop being shut.

I see she's living in a nice flat at Lancefield Quay now too.. must be trying to hide 😂
Hardly hiding when u can make the location out by her posts in the living room 🤣

Must be oot the big house then

• Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
WOW!!! She will say she was sick the first few days but had Marbs booked the rest of the week and hadn’t meant to be in work they days. I think someone is struggling without Mel, as she would normally leave her with all her dirty work and come and go as she pleases…
She actually 'cancelled' the weekend work due to sickness n then hopped a flight 🤔

Reactions: 1

L84

Chatty Member
If you look up the one from Govan she is on about, you'll see it's yet another dafty flashing designer gear etc on the gram but sells some cheese nachos to fund it... aye nae bother 😂

Icemans probably washing money through the cafe too. 😂
Sorry my mistake it was in reply to those godawful screenshots I was replying “classy”

Robob

I don't want to say to much as he has a trial.but Russell findlay is aware and will be bursting to tell as will the papers.

---

Findlay must be having kittens trying to hold it in after his speech about mr ice in holyrood pmsl