Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shannon51

Chatty Member
If you look up the one from Govan she is on about, you'll see it's yet another dafty flashing designer gear etc on the gram but sells some cheese nachos to fund it... aye nae bother 😂

Icemans probably washing money through the cafe too. 😂
All these chick's are rough as fuk! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Her birthday is this month usually a big deal,heard they're going on holiday maybe she'll open after that

tiffanyring

He must still be sending proceeds of crime to Mrs S as she had posted designer gifts from “Mr S”…..although the post is now away 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
The daughter was posting messages on her page about someone from Govan going with or trying to go with the Dad 🙈 🤯

isagreen

Didn't think they were that busy anymore for another salon...💊 money must be rolling in.

Mels the better stylist was all her clients anyway
I don’t think it’s a second shop, I think this shop is closing new one in maryhill opening. I personally don’t think Mel will come back to work so Kendal having to do all meals clients and al the days she would be off she’s now having to work

isagreen

Lol.. I’m sure he was caught cheating before their wedding and she forgave him then the wedding happened. But now she’s lost the weight she’s been messing about and I heard it was one of his pals..

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I don't want to say to much as he has a trial.but Russell findlay is aware and will be bursting to tell as will the papers.

---

Findlay must be having kittens trying to hold it in after his speech about mr ice in holyrood pmsl
Saying it on here isn't gonna affect a trial imo. There's been plenty previously mentioned on here and in papers.

tiffanyring

What’s the ☕ on her and her man splitting up heard she’s no been the same since her gastric band
Don’t know 🤔 heard they split but not sure. She does look brilliant I think since getting it - wonder if she’s got a “gastric journey page” 🤣
Does he still breed the dogs? Can’t remember his page or it might’ve went private!

isagreen

Only salon that never came on and wished all her clients a merry Christmas… literally only one that I follow that didn’t

jm234

That was one of the most disgusting attacks I have ever seen on Instagram when she bullied that girl Sandra if you don't want people copying you're style why post it for everyone to see? She also bullied her two ex employees out the salon the girl is a vulgar piece of shit

We have mutual friends I have followed her for years I couldn't tell you facts about her just what you see on insta or what "you used to see" the article about her dads death the black disease caused by heroine as made me sick knowing drugs killed her dad but persists to idolise her fake uncle I really don't understand the logic in all this

Theladieslounge1 it's private tho.ull need to try n add her n she only post personal stuff on close friends edited story's now.
You're not missing much she only posts the hair that Melanie does I don't actually think Kendal does any work what will she do when Melanie eventually goes to have a family Kendal will need to actually work 😭😭 she's lost loads of custom the way she treated Megan and Ashley she's nasty to everyone I also heard her and Melanie had words a while ago if I was Mel I would fuck her of

Last edited:

isagreen

So after all that Mel is back doing all the dirty work again. But for some reason Kendal not advertising she’s back so it’s a lucky dip of who does ur hair when u show for ur app