Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
No bother Doll. U have had said it on the clara page to, so you went out ur way to type it a few time. Lol
Yeah because others might of not seen it like I haven’t so what’s your problem? Don’t comment to me simple. Arsehole

omg she’s just giving out some tea that she thinks is people will be interested in! What is the issue here I’m confused??
Thank you some might not have but that cow thinks of herself and not others obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Iv seen Craig working in the beauty corner it was, so could be there. Apparently opening next week
But so weird she isn’t posting about it all
Over her insta… sownthing def weird going on

So many people have said to me it’s closing down she’s opening in maryhill, I have seen Craig in ripping out that shop but I wonder if there is any truth in it, as surely she would need to be posting about it!
Aye definitely bit fishy. 🐟

My lash girls are in Maryhill ill have a wee nosy 🤣.
Wonder if she'll have staff if mels away now.

Aye Embarrassing man...he's flew under the radar for years only to be under surveillance through these daftys.

Self made women they protest geez a break 🙄
Self made omfg I’ve heard it all now, we will see how self made they are in the next year because my feck their lives are about to change forever. As I said earlier, if I was the big man I’d
What’s her insta? I don’t even know who she is but nothing comes up under Kendal carbin I want a nosey 🤣🤣🤣

Ladies Lounge possibly 🤔

Self made omfg I’ve heard it all now, we will see how self made they are in the next year because my feck their lives are about to change forever. As I said earlier, if I was the big man I’d

Ladies Lounge possibly 🤔
Nah it’s Kendal Carbin 👌

Probably on the fake gear cos the NCA are after Uncle Jamie 😂

Heard he us un Dubai, not Spain so maybe he is smarter than them all after all 👀😂😂
Dubai will kick him out, he won’t get a permanent Visa would have been better going to Brazil or somewhere like that! He would have loved it, could have joined a Cartel 🤔

Last edited:

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Hardly hiding when u can make the location out by her posts in the living room 🤣

Must be oot the big house then
Aye hiding for these cunts is just jumping to a new place then starting all the showing off again... they cannae help themselves. Been balcony pics for a while, then it was the odd wee room, then there's more.

Will be owned by some shady cunt I'd imagine. Doesn't look like the usual rental property down there.

Happy as hallie

Dunno think there was a blow up eventually dnt think kendal was the nicest at times.
I know her n mel had words too but mel still there basically running the place as per usual.
Yeh a lot of times I went in it was just Mel herself. It's a shame if its not the same anymore I used to look forward to going in for a laugh and my hair was always beautiful when I left. No idea how people find out this Goss lol I'm oblivious to everything 😂

Ladies lounge mum n Caroline are friends the husbands were related.
Both dead now.(that's Carrie's dad she's his double)

She no their real auntie n Jamie 'iceman isn't there uncle.If it was I definitely wouldn't be bragging my stuff all through social media fake,knocked off or real draws too much attention

Thank you, what a red neck and how much must he want to ring their necks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oft imagine you had kept your head down, doing your dirty deeds and got caught through clowns bragging about their “uncle”🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bye Felicia 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

canonball

I think they had some sort of fall out with Megan wanting to do eyelashes or something like that. It’s just weird the two girls left and then Mel following, tbh I’m not sure even Mel will come back, maybe in the winter. But everyone has up and left her surely she must be asking herself why! I get Mel was giving the chance to go travelling with her bf, but there will be more to it, Mel is the one that does all the work, tue-sat in there day and night. Tue wed Kendal comes and goes as she pleases stops between clients to go out with her mum and her sister, while Mel is there from opening to closing 5 days a week.. it must be hard for Mel working yourself into the ground for someone else’s business (I know we all do that for work but we don’t work for our so called best pal) Mel must wonder at times, where am I in this business I’m getting no where, and let’s face it ‘her best pal’ isn’t going to ask to partner up take half the salon on is she, so Mel will always just be her employee. No wonder she jumped at the chance of a break, like I said I wonder if she will even come back! And I don’t blame her it must be so frustrating and disheartening at times
I didn’t realise she was taking a year out for traveling! Yeah I think this may be her get out.. I always thought it was her doing all the work & if that’s the case she could have her own shop really… definitely not seeing as many people posting going to ladies lounge anymore, were as before it was like a trend