Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm really 🤔 wonder who? I take it they’re both up to the eye balls in it like the rest of their questionable pals…..

Reactions: 3
I’ve heard this aswell but no sure. He did mess her about before they got married so maybe it’s payback.

• Wow
Lol.. I’m sure he was caught cheating before their wedding and she forgave him then the wedding happened. But now she’s lost the weight she’s been messing about and I heard it was one of his pals..

Reactions: 2
He was the one who funded their life and the shop. I’ve heard he wants her back but she’s no having it

Reactions: 4
Yuck, absolute cranks like the rest of them clearly
No fecks given about the kids by the sounds of it, if they’re messing about with pals etc 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Kendal is definitely moving to maryhill road I seen the ladies lounge sign up today when I drove past!! Wonder if she’s going to just pack up shop in middle of the night and leave,
Without telling insta and no grand opening party 😂

• Haha
Kendal is definitely moving to maryhill road I seen the ladies lounge sign up today when I drove past!! Wonder if she’s going to just pack up shop in middle of the night and leave,
Without telling insta and no grand opening party 😂
She'll prob put it on her close friends Insta

Her birthday is this month usually a big deal,heard they're going on holiday maybe she'll open after that

Yeah she’s 30 her and Craig are going travelling but in the car they aren’t flying! Cannot believe her house is up for sale so many big changes, wonder why lol

Her house is up for sale too
Is her house on right move I need to see this 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah she’s 30 her and Craig are going travelling but in the car they aren’t flying! Cannot believe her house is up for sale so many big changes, wonder why lol

Is her house on right move I need to see this 😂
She's only on holiday for like 2 weeks or something 🤔 wonder if mels coming bk to cover the fort

She's only on holiday for like 2 weeks or something 🤔 wonder if mels coming bk to cover the fort
No she’s closing for two weeks but the other girl she has will be in but she has her own clients

The Versace dressing gowns hanging up in mostly all upstairs photos 😭😭😭
omg 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No she’s closing for two weeks but the other girl she has will be in but she has her own clients

The Versace dressing gowns hanging up in mostly all upstairs photos 😭😭😭
omg 😂
actually died when I seen that 🤣 your selling ur house not the bleeping house Coat, duck off 🤣🤣🤣 creep

• Haha
Reactions: 7