Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Got to disagree i don't feel bad at all for him glad to see him caught! He has caused misery on families for years only people a feel sorry for are those who have lost sons, daughters, mums & dads the list gos on!! Him and his family lived a high life well people sat way broken hearts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

L84

Chatty Member
“Treat everyone the same” 🥴 is that not just basic human decency and professionalism anyway? Blows my mind that that would be considered above and beyond

Reactions: 10

Mysteryy

Who is the tutu, crocs wearing eccy jawed monstrosity in that pic?! 😱 It's a wonder that the family are only jailed for involvement in drugs, surely that event is a crime against humanity or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was one of the most disgusting attacks I have ever seen on Instagram when she bullied that girl Sandra if you don't want people copying you're style why post it for everyone to see? She also bullied her two ex employees out the salon the girl is a vulgar piece of shit

We have mutual friends I have followed her for years I couldn't tell you facts about her just what you see on insta or what "you used to see" the article about her dads death the black disease caused by heroine as made me sick knowing drugs killed her dad but persists to idolise her fake uncle I really don't understand the logic in all this

You're not missing much she only posts the hair that Melanie does I don't actually think Kendal does any work what will she do when Melanie eventually goes to have a family Kendal will need to actually work 😭😭 she's lost loads of custom the way she treated Megan and Ashley she's nasty to everyone I also heard her and Melanie had words a while ago if I was Mel I would fuck her of
No that is carries father who died with the flesh eating bug . Kendal's father Brian passed away with a drugs overdose when they stayed up in Milton they we girls were gorgeous their mother work her ass off but once the dad died things changed for them. When Mr S n Mrs S met they upped rooted to be with their copilot's. CC mother CS used to kill that lassy no wonder she the state she's in. I'm sure she took Iceman's name when she was younger and that's why her boys second names the same as JS he is away for a longtime and I've not one ounce of sympathy for him the amount of family's left heartbroken my family is one who lost 4 not even months apart so I 🙏 proceeds of crime takes the lot of them because not a lot of buisness are legit owners
Nice to see the comments 😊 my 1st time writing have I done it ok as I do not want banned it just I know both men who died ♥ all u tattlers outed the full northend and beyond good work 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sheila Bloom

Have u seen her latest post about cash only over christmas? If that doesn’t scream dodgy then i don’t know what does 😮💨
Also see she has bred her frenchies and is selling them for 4.5g a pop. No wonder she can’t get rid of them all. Pure greed

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Well, I’m betting it’s him and Jimmy and I hope all his “family” are happy at ever pic the posted, every designer piece of crap you couldn’t halo boasting about!

As this man will probably die in jail and the worst thing, never been on social media in his life!

Back to Milton and Possil yous go 👌
Flew under the radar for years n now caught all because the ladies lounge n co couldn't help their bragging on social media.

Privatised their social media's too late
Wonder how long before ladies lounge n ice-ilicious close down

Reactions: 7

isagreen

She's only on holiday for like 2 weeks or something 🤔 wonder if mels coming bk to cover the fort
No she’s closing for two weeks but the other girl she has will be in but she has her own clients

The Versace dressing gowns hanging up in mostly all upstairs photos 😭😭😭
omg 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

canonball

No she’s closing for two weeks but the other girl she has will be in but she has her own clients

The Versace dressing gowns hanging up in mostly all upstairs photos 😭😭😭
omg 😂
actually died when I seen that 🤣 your selling ur house not the fucking house Coat, fuck off 🤣🤣🤣 creep

• Haha

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
Aye most of these daftys are label central moschino'd oot their nut.🤣

Just go to primark like everyone else we all know it's drug money anyway that funds these folk.
carrie's never worked a day in her life or her mother.

It's no even that, you can get designer stuff thats nice, small logos etc looks smart.. these clowns go for the ones with the massive logos so cunts know it's designer 😂

L84

Chatty Member
I can say personally after being a client that she is far from a bad hairdresser. Her and both Melanie are amazing at what they do there is no doubting that
Omg. It means the accounts she’s putting through mean she’s “poor” not that her ability as a hairdresser is poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, I’m betting it’s him and Jimmy and I hope all his “family” are happy at ever pic the posted, every designer piece of crap you couldn’t halo boasting about!

As this man will probably die in jail and the worst thing, never been on social media in his life!

Back to Milton and Possil yous go 👌

Reactions: 6