Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the tutu, crocs wearing eccy jawed monstrosity in that pic?! 😱 It's a wonder that the family are only jailed for involvement in drugs, surely that event is a crime against humanity or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is the tutu, crocs wearing eccy jawed monstrosity in that pic?! 😱 It's a wonder that the family are only jailed for involvement in drugs, surely that event is a crime against humanity or something
Shes the worst one out of them all imo. Always wearing some form of utter garish designer outfit that's so in your face, it looks cheap and nasty. She's usually got something on that's got the name splattered all over it too, you know.. just so you know its designer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes the worst one out of them all imo. Always wearing some form of utter garish designer outfit that's so in your face, it looks cheap and nasty. She's usually got something on that's got the name splattered all over it too, you know.. just so you know its designer 😂
Aye most of these daftys are label central moschino'd oot their nut.🤣

Just go to primark like everyone else we all know it's drug money anyway that funds these folk.
carrie's never worked a day in her life or her mother.

Reactions: 6
And they do that yearly trip to London and spend thousands on designer gear for the whole family. I remember I stopped following her when she had a night in the salon for a brand selling real fur..tells you everything you need to know about their morals 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And they do that yearly trip to London and spend thousands on designer gear for the whole family. I remember I stopped following her when she had a night in the salon for a brand selling real fur..tells you everything you need to know about their morals 🤬🤬🤬
Yeah Fauxilicious another drug moll

Buys n sells fakes from China but I know her furs are real.£400 upwards a pop 🙈

Reactions: 5
Aye most of these daftys are label central moschino'd oot their nut.🤣

Just go to primark like everyone else we all know it's drug money anyway that funds these folk.
carrie's never worked a day in her life or her mother.

It's no even that, you can get designer stuff thats nice, small logos etc looks smart.. these clowns go for the ones with the massive logos so cunts know it's designer 😂

Reactions: 7
It's no even that, you can get designer stuff thats nice, small logos etc looks smart.. these clowns go for the ones with the massive logos so cunts know it's designer 😂
Puts u off buying designer if you could having these cranks promote it

Reactions: 4
Mels been away for nearly a month. What hairdresser can afford to take a month off?
The nail girls left too.
Why can they never keep staff?

Mel isn’t on holiday she’s left to travel and hasn’t gave a date to return. Also Kendal opening new shop soon

Mel isn’t on holiday she’s left to travel and hasn’t gave a date to return. Also Kendal opening new shop soon
Didn't think they were that busy anymore for another salon...💊 money must be rolling in.

Mels the better stylist was all her clients anyway

Reactions: 3
Didn't think they were that busy anymore for another salon...💊 money must be rolling in.

Mels the better stylist was all her clients anyway
I don’t think it’s a second shop, I think this shop is closing new one in maryhill opening. I personally don’t think Mel will come back to work so Kendal having to do all meals clients and al the days she would be off she’s now having to work

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s a second shop, I think this shop is closing new one in maryhill opening. I personally don’t think Mel will come back to work so Kendal having to do all meals clients and al the days she would be off she’s now having to work
Yeah I used to like Mel to be fair for a wee blow dry...Been hanging off waiting on her coming bk.thats a shame.

Wonder where abouts in Maryhill they're moving too?
Every second shop in Maryhill is a salon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah I used to like Mel to be fair for a wee blow dry...Been hanging off waiting on her coming bk.thats a shame.

Wonder where abouts in Maryhill they're moving too?
Every second shop in Maryhill is a salon 🤣🤣🤣
Iv seen Craig working in the beauty corner it was, so could be there. Apparently opening next week
But so weird she isn’t posting about it all
Over her insta… sownthing def weird going on

So many people have said to me it’s closing down she’s opening in maryhill, I have seen Craig in ripping out that shop but I wonder if there is any truth in it, as surely she would need to be posting about it!

Iv seen Craig working in the beauty corner it was, so could be there. Apparently opening next week
But so weird she isn’t posting about it all
Over her insta… sownthing def weird going on

So many people have said to me it’s closing down she’s opening in maryhill, I have seen Craig in ripping out that shop but I wonder if there is any truth in it, as surely she would need to be posting about it!
Aye definitely bit fishy. 🐟

My lash girls are in Maryhill ill have a wee nosy 🤣.
Wonder if she'll have staff if mels away now.

Reactions: 2