Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Ashleigh has 10000% fallen out with her I went to find out and it’s true 🤣🤣🤣🤣
None of them follow each other on social media anymore n mutual friends have picked sides from what I've heard (more towards Ashley and Megan)

Wonder what's went down 🎃

Reactions: 4
None of them follow each other on social media anymore n mutual friends have picked sides from what I've heard (more towards Ashley and Megan)

Wonder what's went down 🎃

Who’s Ashleigh / Ashley?

Reactions: 2
This thread has made my lunchtime reading 🤣 👏🏼
Did Jaki B run her up that wee pink fluffy outfit for Monte Carlo….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who’s Ashleigh / Ashley?
She’s one of the 2 who worked for kendal and was sacked along with the other girl, not sure what one I’ve heard it’s megmua is having a full on affair with with Kendals cousin, and the rest …

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s one of the 2 who worked for kendal and was sacked along with the other girl, not sure what one I’ve heard it’s megmua is having a full on affair with with Kendals cousin, and the rest …
Megan the make up girl has opened a shop in the east end of Glasgow with Ash who done the nails so that all ties in I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Megan the make up girl has opened a shop in the east end of Glasgow with Ash who done the nails so that all ties in I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surprised Ashley has clients her nails are horrendous.

We're they sacked they told folk 'they left' kendals cousin Richie? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think sacked as they didn’t work for Kendal but rented a space, they def left as they wernt happy with things then the fall out has escalated from there

New shop has been revealed and spot the mistake in the billboard advert 🤣🙈

• Haha
what the deal with this Elaborer? The girl who owns it looks like she just jumps around from group to group when she’s not hanging out the back of Rangers ‘WAGS’. She’s got two kids but seems to be away somewhere evry other week

Thought kendal was 'absolutely ill' this week too ill for clients but A wee trip to marbella obviously made her feel 'better' 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha