Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just drove by the shop on maryhill road,just what maryhill needs,that will be 8492926 'hairdressers' on the road now,swear whenever I drive up that way it's all hair dressers and beauticians 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been said before.. but does anyone know why the nail & make up girl left? Assume it was a fell out but do we have the ☕ on this? Nosey gal here always wanted to know!!

Sorry if this has been said before.. but does anyone know why the nail & make up girl left? Assume it was a fell out but do we have the ☕ on this? Nosey gal here always wanted to know!!
Got the feeling they were bullied out.
Kendal is know for being a bully at times.think meg had Enough n ashleigh followed suit cause they're friends.

They no longer follow each other on social media tho have loads of mutual friends obviously something has went down.

Ladies lounge is dead now especially without megan doing the makeup.

Reactions: 5
What’s the clothing she tried to make happen at the salon, something closet?

Reactions: 3
Got the feeling they were bullied out.
Kendal is know for being a bully at times.think meg had Enough n ashleigh followed suit cause they're friends.

They no longer follow each other on social media tho have loads of mutual friends obviously something has went down.

Ladies lounge is dead now especially without megan doing the makeup.
Thank you! I did kind of think this & feel like since the other girls left it’s been kinda dead.. so weird because I remember a few years back they thought they where the ‘it group’ lol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Thank you! I did kind of think this & feel like since the other girls left it’s been kinda dead.. so weird because I remember a few years back they thought they where the ‘it group’ lol 🤣🤣
Definitely mean girl vibes

• Haha
I think they had some sort of fall out with Megan wanting to do eyelashes or something like that. It’s just weird the two girls left and then Mel following, tbh I’m not sure even Mel will come back, maybe in the winter. But everyone has up and left her surely she must be asking herself why! I get Mel was giving the chance to go travelling with her bf, but there will be more to it, Mel is the one that does all the work, tue-sat in there day and night. Tue wed Kendal comes and goes as she pleases stops between clients to go out with her mum and her sister, while Mel is there from opening to closing 5 days a week.. it must be hard for Mel working yourself into the ground for someone else’s business (I know we all do that for work but we don’t work for our so called best pal) Mel must wonder at times, where am I in this business I’m getting no where, and let’s face it ‘her best pal’ isn’t going to ask to partner up take half the salon on is she, so Mel will always just be her employee. No wonder she jumped at the chance of a break, like I said I wonder if she will even come back! And I don’t blame her it must be so frustrating and disheartening at times

I think they had some sort of fall out with Megan wanting to do eyelashes or something like that. It’s just weird the two girls left and then Mel following, tbh I’m not sure even Mel will come back, maybe in the winter. But everyone has up and left her surely she must be asking herself why! I get Mel was giving the chance to go travelling with her bf, but there will be more to it, Mel is the one that does all the work, tue-sat in there day and night. Tue wed Kendal comes and goes as she pleases stops between clients to go out with her mum and her sister, while Mel is there from opening to closing 5 days a week.. it must be hard for Mel working yourself into the ground for someone else’s business (I know we all do that for work but we don’t work for our so called best pal) Mel must wonder at times, where am I in this business I’m getting no where, and let’s face it ‘her best pal’ isn’t going to ask to partner up take half the salon on is she, so Mel will always just be her employee. No wonder she jumped at the chance of a break, like I said I wonder if she will even come back! And I don’t blame her it must be so frustrating and disheartening at times
I didn’t realise she was taking a year out for traveling! Yeah I think this may be her get out.. I always thought it was her doing all the work & if that’s the case she could have her own shop really… definitely not seeing as many people posting going to ladies lounge anymore, were as before it was like a trend

Reactions: 2
Mels back on Glasgow.N kendal off for few weeks.Maybe mel will go bk to the new salon.

It must be frustrating.i used to go for Melanie for hair n she was always run off her feet,kendal was never there having a 'day off'.Any best pal would get annoyed with that over time.
Especially with kendal claiming to be 'The Ladies lounge' when it's actually mels work.

No I don’t think mela going back while kendals away, she’s only back seeing Casey then she’s away again. Kendal will prob open new shop when she’s back after her holiday, she must be gutted tho as she’s took all mels clients and trying to do all them and her own. So no more days off for her then lol

No I don’t think mela going back while kendals away, she’s only back seeing Casey then she’s away again. Kendal will prob open new shop when she’s back after her holiday, she must be gutted tho as she’s took all mels clients and trying to do all them and her own. So no more days off for her then lol
Guess it's time to find a new hairdressers if mels away long term.wouldnt go to kendal.
I assume she'll hire more staff if moving to a bigger shop n all

Reactions: 1
Guess it's time to find a new hairdressers if mels away long term.wouldnt go to kendal.
I assume she'll hire more staff if moving to a bigger shop n all
She has a new girl but she’s just renting a space and has her own clients. No doubt she will employ someome tho as I can’t see her doing all the 9am starts 5 days a week and I’m sure she was talking about having to open a Sunday to so she could keep mels clients and her own

Sorry to chime in but, you don't know the hair and beauty business with statements like this. I will clear some of these assumptions up. 1. When staff grow its natural to move on, either their ego gets bigger or its a natural process for people to evolve. 2. Ladies lounge is kendals she can come and go when she wants. Mel may rent a chair meaning all the hours she works it goes in her pocket, she might not want the responsibility of having a salon tied to her, that's very common. But she doesn't turn clients away because its about the money again normal for self employed. 3. kendal might be downsizing because everything is going to tit right now and most people are dead because every bleep has no money!

You are reaching a bit with all this, What I have seen she is trying to shift more to bridal, to have more of a flexible work balance. Doesn't look a big conspiracy to me. Its called growth, staff change and move on, downsizes happens its business..

Sorry to chime in but, you don't know the hair and beauty business with statements like this. I will clear some of these assumptions up. 1. When staff grow its natural to move on, either their ego gets bigger or its a natural process for people to evolve. 2. Ladies lounge is kendals she can come and go when she wants. Mel may rent a chair meaning all the hours she works it goes in her pocket, she might not want the responsibility of having a salon tied to her, that's very common. But she doesn't turn clients away because its about the money again normal for self employed. 3. kendal might be downsizing because everything is going to tit right now and most people are dead because every bleep has no money!

You are reaching a bit with all this, What I have seen she is trying to shift more to bridal, to have more of a flexible work balance. Doesn't look a big conspiracy to me. Its called growth, staff change and move on, downsizes happens its business..
Mel doesn’t rent a chair she gets a wage from Kendal and openly says that! And what’s the difference from what I have said to what you have said? She’s moving more to bridal that’s your opinion doesn’t mean it’s true! As for down sizing I don’t think she is, she’s moving to her own place, which is bigger So to me she’s expanding that’s called growth lol

Mel doesn’t rent a chair she gets a wage from Kendal and openly says that! And what’s the difference from what I have said to what you have said? She’s moving more to bridal that’s your opinion doesn’t mean it’s true! As for down sizing I don’t think she is, she’s moving to her own place, which is bigger So to me she’s expanding that’s called growth lol
And they didn’t leave because of growing the girls left as they had a fall out. And Ofcourse Kendal can come and go as she pleases, I’m saying with Mel doing all the work 5 days a week that’s prob why she’s decided to go for the travelling. Now Kendal is back in having to work full time, there is no big conspiracy

• Heart
If she is getting a wage its so she is on the books as employed and looks all above board easier for her to get a house ect. You can pay a employer 6 months to pay u wage slips, to your 3 years being self employed,. No way does she do all the clients and just gets a pay check. ( She does hair for say £80 in 2 hours that £40 a hour, min wage is what £11 she is taking a cut of £29 a hour and that's just off the top of my head )

She may be 50/50 kendal pays the product and splits the income. But I don't buy she is just employed

What do u mean doesn't mean its true? She posts wedding hair and she posted training in London in wedding hair? A fall out because their ego's could of grew hense and argument and felt they didn't need kendal anymore. I'm not a kendal lover I don't know her but there is 2 sides to most stories and what people keep posting sounds totally bias. I thought her new shop was smaller because its a shop front

A lot of them snibbed by the encrochat hack and worried about asset seizures so selling houses quick and going abroad or hiding the money.

Kimmy G and her man done the same thing.

Reactions: 5