Kendal Carbin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nail girl awwww what’s her name is it Ashleigh 🌚 can’t remember the name but anyways she’s got a mum and dad who will give her money and a baby dad who’s a dealer she’s sorted 🤣🤣🤣💀💀

Reactions: 3
The nail girl awwww what’s her name is it Ashleigh 🌚 can’t remember the name but anyways she’s got a mum and dad who will give her money and a baby dad who’s a dealer she’s sorted 🤣🤣🤣💀💀
Aye ashleigh she's now a business owner she's as thick as 💩💩💩 definitely another front.

Aye ashleigh she's now a business owner she's as thick as 💩💩💩 definitely another front.
I don’t have insta anymore but used to have her she’s got a baby to my pals ex then again who’s he no shagged 🌚 his rotten! She still doing nails then 🤣 aye her dads rolling in it does the car show shite

Reactions: 2
I don’t have insta anymore but used to have her she’s got a baby to my pals ex then again who’s he no shagged 🌚 his rotten! She still doing nails then 🤣 aye her dads rolling in it does the car show shite
Aye I knew she musta had some sort of drug funding
I got my nails done once off her while in LL for my hair never again man.
I couldn't wait to leave n actually grab a file n file my nails in a straight line 🙈

They were terrible I dunno how she gets clients.

Does any of there business come from
Hard earned cash, basically every salon is all from there bf’s dealing it’s embarrassing the way they go on about working hard for their money and u have to sit and listen to it Asif u believe them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does any of there business come from
Hard earned cash, basically every salon is all from there bf’s dealing it’s embarrassing the way they go on about working hard for their money and u have to sit and listen to it Asif u believe them 😂
🤣🤣 true!!
To be fair I know a few salons who are legit but it does tarnish everyone when all the druggies have salons,laundrette,sweet shops ect

Only a matter of time before she closed up imo. Uncle Jamie's the real owner of the yard and buildings shes in (believe it's under someone else's name) But with him being nabbed and police digging into his businesses, it's probably too hot to hang around.

That makes sense. But I thought she leased it off the the landlord that owns the building, as Iv heard her talk about the landlord a few times. If it’s true and she is moving it’s so weird she isn’t posting about it so all her clients knows, surely she can’t just be telling them as they come into the Salon as that would never work. Not like her to not have her big grand opening party also

That makes sense. But I thought she leased it off the the landlord that owns the building, as Iv heard her talk about the landlord a few times. If it’s true and she is moving it’s so weird she isn’t posting about it so all her clients knows, surely she can’t just be telling them as they come into the Salon as that would never work. Not like her to not have her big grand opening party also
True bit late now to go hush hush
Especially if she's Still planning to trade under ladies lounge,they'll still look into her regardless of address.

Anyone else see her n Craig's opifex design company has folded ?

Reactions: 4
True bit late now to go hush hush
Especially if she's Still planning to trade under ladies lounge,they'll still look into her regardless of address.

Anyone else see her n Craig's opifex design company has folded ?
Has it? I thought they where doing well ‘buying the property, renovating them then selling them on’ lol

• Haha
The landlords Mick from memory but Jamie's the real owner of it all. Prob not on paper to save being seized for POC.

Reactions: 4
What’s the ☕ on her and her man splitting up heard she’s no been the same since her gastric band
Don’t know 🤔 heard they split but not sure. She does look brilliant I think since getting it - wonder if she’s got a “gastric journey page” 🤣
Does he still breed the dogs? Can’t remember his page or it might’ve went private!

Don’t know 🤔 heard they split but not sure. She does look brilliant I think since getting it - wonder if she’s got a “gastric journey page” 🤣
Does he still breed the dogs? Can’t remember his page or it might’ve went private!
pic? I don’t have socials atm

Reactions: 1
I heard she was seeing someone behind his back when lost all the weight. Not sure if it was true or that but heard it a few times 🤔