Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Got to disagree i don't feel bad at all for him glad to see him caught! He has caused misery on families for years only people a feel sorry for are those who have lost sons, daughters, mums & dads the list gos on!! Him and his family lived a high life well people sat way broken hearts!!
Your totally correct in everything you say, I just think from a family po
Got to disagree i don't feel bad at all for him glad to see him caught! He has caused misery on families for years only people a feel sorry for are those who have lost sons, daughters, mums & dads the list gos on!! Him and his family lived a high life well people sat way broken hearts!!
You are spot on on what you say, and I agree with all of it. What I meaning was that it must be a terrible thing to be caught doing anything through your own “family”. But, when your right your right. And your right x

In the paper he was caught with a Daniel associate! Not one of this camp will ever be in Spain again, and fat Larry and Clatty Kim better get too as fast as possible, now it’s been clarified what side of the they were part off!

Your totally correct in everything you say, I just think from a family po

You are spot on on what you say, and I agree with all of it. What I meaning was that it must be a terrible thing to be caught doing anything through your own “family”. But, when your right your right. And your right x

In the paper he was caught with a Daniel associate! Not one of this camp will ever be in Spain again, and fat Larry and Clatty Kim better get too as fast as possible, now it’s been clarified what side of the they were part off!
What side of the feud they were in with....

Reactions: 3

Shannon51

Chatty Member
The nail girl awwww what’s her name is it Ashleigh 🌚 can’t remember the name but anyways she’s got a mum and dad who will give her money and a baby dad who’s a dealer she’s sorted 🤣🤣🤣💀💀
Aye ashleigh she's now a business owner she's as thick as 💩💩💩 definitely another front.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Looks like auntie Caroline is over in the Dam celebrating the big man's birthday. Wonder if she took him a wee cake into the remand wing 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Have u seen her latest post about cash only over christmas? If that doesn’t scream dodgy then i don’t know what does 😮💨
Also see she has bred her frenchies and is selling them for 4.5g a pop. No wonder she can’t get rid of them all. Pure greed
Seen Melanie got engaged at ny,I thought miss carbin would have been first 💍

isagreen

Yeah I used to like Mel to be fair for a wee blow dry...Been hanging off waiting on her coming bk.thats a shame.

Wonder where abouts in Maryhill they're moving too?
Every second shop in Maryhill is a salon 🤣🤣🤣
Iv seen Craig working in the beauty corner it was, so could be there. Apparently opening next week
But so weird she isn’t posting about it all
Over her insta… sownthing def weird going on

So many people have said to me it’s closing down she’s opening in maryhill, I have seen Craig in ripping out that shop but I wonder if there is any truth in it, as surely she would need to be posting about it!

isagreen

WOW!!! She will say she was sick the first few days but had Marbs booked the rest of the week and hadn’t meant to be in work they days. I think someone is struggling without Mel, as she would normally leave her with all her dirty work and come and go as she pleases…

• Haha

tiffanyring

They were all at the wee boys boxing match at some hotel, dolled up to the nines! Was on the ice cream shop page 🙄

• Haha
I'm defo calling Grass on Uncle Jamie's arrest. He wasn't even caught that quick the last time either im sure. Should have stayed away from The Dam though, that's twice now 😂
I know it’s literally on par with returning to the scene of the crime. Jamie “Oh man need to get to feck from here, I know Amsterdam! They won’t look for me in the same place twice......not with a known association to it” duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Shocking really thought you would have to be really clever to stay at the top of that game for so long, this maybe proves otherwise!!!

Maybe going to get a water pistol 🔫 and see how far I get 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shannon51

Chatty Member
Mel isn’t on holiday she’s left to travel and hasn’t gave a date to return. Also Kendal opening new shop soon
Didn't think they were that busy anymore for another salon...💊 money must be rolling in.

Mels the better stylist was all her clients anyway

isagreen

That makes sense. But I thought she leased it off the the landlord that owns the building, as Iv heard her talk about the landlord a few times. If it’s true and she is moving it’s so weird she isn’t posting about it so all her clients knows, surely she can’t just be telling them as they come into the Salon as that would never work. Not like her to not have her big grand opening party also