Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't necessarily agree with moving on so quickly, but I understand that until you're in that situation you can't say what you'd do. What makes it disgusting to me is that she's very much still making money and seeking publicity from discussing Tom, his illness and his death. Choose one - you either want to move on or you want to be a professional widow.

I always found her cold and fame-hungry, but when Tom got ill I really didn't think she'd be this low.

Reactions: 22
I did like the girl however I agree with the comments, either carry on being ' toms widow' or move on and stop milking his name! I am genuinely disgusted

Reactions: 20
Nathan has never liked her. Now I understand why !
---

Agreed !
Siva’s wife, Nareesha never liked Kelsey either - I can completely understand why. They’re like chalk & cheese - Nareesha is sophisticated…

Reactions: 12
I did like the girl however I agree with the comments, either carry on being ' toms widow' or move on and stop milking his name! I am genuinely disgusted
Agreed!
She can’t have both
She has to chose which narrative she is going to go with and stick to it
You can’t be going on about your dead husband and making money from him still whilst now in a new loved up relationship!
It makes no sense atall
And it was five months after Tom died she got with him!
That is so so bad

Reactions: 10
It’s becoming even clearer now…the hotel was part of an OK! mag deal to coincide with her book & introduce her longterm killer boyf.
Kelsey Hardwick never disappoints (and is forever predictable) - there’s always something to flog isn’t there!! 🤢

• Wow
It’s becoming even clearer now…the hotel was part of an OK! mag deal to coincide with her book & introduce her longterm killer boyf.
Kelsey Hardwick never disappoints (and is forever predictable) - there’s always something to flog isn’t there!! 🤢
Have you seen her ig stories? Seems to be doing damage control on every story! Hope toms family got the heads up on what was going to be shared and printed

Reactions: 8
Have you seen her ig stories? Seems to be doing damage control on every story! Hope toms family got the heads up on what was going to be shared and printed
Yes, always seems to have a motivational quote to justify every action. She was even quoted in the Mirror as saying ‘everyone has a past’ - I’m pretty sure the majority of us haven’t killed anyone!
I doubt she gave Tom’s parents the heads-up - Kelsey is the centre of her own universe - her family have enabled that. Tom’s parents seem very decent and normal, and feel they probably have to hide their trie feelings away from her for fear of missing out on seeing the grandkids.

Reactions: 7
Her ‘fame’ isn’t translating well at all. Waterstones lakeside have posted about her signing and in three days it has 6 likes…

Came here after seeing her very passive aggressive insta stories
Every newspaper just running with the ex con line

there's nothing wrong with genuinely moving on & finding someone else after your partner has died. however so soon whilst you were still talking about how hard it is, and then to still milk his name and leach off of his fame that he worked so hard for?
when i was heartbroken (nowhere near the intensity of grief) i couldn't even stand the thought of another man, we've never been in her shoes but my god it's shocking to see

Reactions: 14
I 100% agree everyone deserves to find happiness again. But it isn't just her is it, there are 2 young children involved who have likely had their few memories of their Dad tainted by their Mum hooking up with someone else so soon after. 5 months is way too soon. Heartless

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’ll be time for a new thread soon the way things are going.
I propose #2 Kelsey Hardwick

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I 100% agree everyone deserves to find happiness again. But it isn't just her is it, there are 2 young children involved who have likely had their few memories of their Dad tainted by their Mum hooking up with someone else so soon after. 5 months is way too soon. Heartless
5 months is too soon. I lost my sister earlier this year and honestly the grief is still so exhausting and overwhelming, I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a partner and move on so quickly. Of course everyone should find happiness again but if I was Tom's family I'd be devastated.

• Heart
5 months is too soon. I lost my sister earlier this year and honestly the grief is still so exhausting and overwhelming, I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a partner and move on so quickly. Of course everyone should find happiness again but if I was Tom's family I'd be devastated.
I'm sorry you're going thru that. I lost my mum 2 years ago and honestly, the fog is only now beginning to lift.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did Sean (Kelsey’s boyfriend) know Tom!? Sean’s response when Aurelia said her dad had died was “we all miss your daddy”. Yeah you miss the poor man so much you happily got with his widow not long after he passed away how respectful!
Like others have said of course someone has the right to genuinely move on and be happy especially as she is still very young I understand she might not want to spend the rest of her life alone but it’s the fact she moved on so fast which in my opinion I don’t understand especially when she was playing the grieving widow card it’s just shocking that behind the scenes she was moved on with another man. Why can’t she go live a private life or is she going to use Toms name for as long as she can to get money and chase fame.
2694CA34-6467-4FC0-98B5-78CDD69B6AF7.jpeg

• Wow
Did Sean (Kelsey’s boyfriend) know Tom!? Sean’s response when Aurelia said her dad had died was “we all miss your daddy”. Yeah you miss the poor man so much you happily got with his widow not long after he passed away how respectful!
Like others have said of course someone has the right to genuinely move on and be happy especially as she is still very young I understand she might not want to spend the rest of her life alone but it’s the fact she moved on so fast which in my opinion I don’t understand especially when she was playing the grieving widow card it’s just shocking that behind the scenes she was moved on with another man. Why can’t she go live a private life or is she going to use Toms name for as long as she can to get money and chase fame.
View attachment 2470830
Tom certainly knew Sean’s sister because her and Kelsey have been close friends for years. He would certainly be aware of him being a killer and going to jail 😠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.