Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed toms mom went to the book signing and also k2k organised toms brothers 40th so it seems the family are ok about her new relationship
They don’t really have a choice though do they? They can’t risk falling out becsuse it could affect their relationship with their grandchildren. They have to stay close at the ridk of not seeing them. I honestly doubt they’re ok with it - why would they be?
That’s why I think that Tom’s family are the strongest in all of this.

Reactions: 12
I noticed toms mom went to the book signing and also k2k organised toms brothers 40th so it seems the family are ok about her new relationship
I honestly feel so bad for Toms family because those grandkids are a part of him they have left and I’m sure the last thing they want is to risk losing seeing those kids. It’s a very difficult position to be in when you might be hurt by someone’s words and actions but you know if you speak up about it or cut contact with them you could lose other people who you don’t want to lose which in this case are the two grandkids.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They don’t really have a choice though do they? They can’t risk falling out becsuse it could affect their relationship with their grandchildren. They have to stay close at the ridk of not seeing them. I honestly doubt they’re ok with it - why would they be?
That’s why I think that Tom’s family are the strongest in all of this.
So true. It must be killing them on the inside seeing the way she throws his things out and moves on so quickly

Reactions: 7
Right, I’ve tried creating a new thread over the last couple of days, to no avail. I’ve followed the instructions, but I can only get halfway on my phone…for somr reason.
Can anyone else do one please, or any mods available? I’m beginning to lose the will to live!
I also have covid, so my patience is limited 🤯
Thanks in advance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.