Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from Greece, and now she’s in Barcelona on a gifted holiday. Does she actually pay for anything, or does she just live off being Tom’s widow?!
Reminds me of the scene in her programme where her mum comes around to help Kelsey pay bills and she asks her phone provider for a bloody disvount?! She has no shame.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just back from Greece, and now she’s in Barcelona on a gifted holiday. Does she actually pay for anything, or does she just live off being Tom’s widow?!
Reminds me of the scene in her programme where her mum comes around to help Kelsey pay bills and she asks her phone provider for a bloody disvount?! She has no shame.
Sorry I didn’t watch it, what justification did she have to ask them for a discount?! Cringing just thinking about it!

Reactions: 3
Sorry I didn’t watch it, what justification did she have to ask them for a discount?! Cringing just thinking about it!
She was transferring the account from Tom’s name to hers, and then paying a bill and then said “any chance of a disvount?” the way she just asked without a second thought felt like it was a regular occurence. We didn’t get to hear the response though!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This woman could seriously give Catherine Tyldesley a run for her money. I’d love her to be exposed for all the freebies she’s begged for - because no doubt she’s exploiting Tom’s name for them!!!

Reactions: 12
God she’s awful
Whenever you see or hear her interviewed it’s always about how SHE felt and how strong SHE was. How SHE has to now go on without ‘the love of her life’. Not once have I heard her mention his devastating it was for Tom missing out in all the years ahead or any empathy for his feelings in it. She even refused to talk about his death with him as she was pushing the ‘positive Parkers!’ narrative which suited HER.
Tom seemed like a gentle and kind person, who was totally shaded by her throughout

• Sad
Reactions: 15
God she’s awful
Whenever you see or hear her interviewed it’s always about how SHE felt and how strong SHE was. How SHE has to now go on without ‘the love of her life’. Not once have I heard her mention his devastating it was for Tom missing out in all the years ahead or any empathy for his feelings in it. She even refused to talk about his death with him as she was pushing the ‘positive Parkers!’ narrative which suited HER.
Tom seemed like a gentle and kind person, who was totally shaded by her throughout
I wonder how she feels about all that ‘positive parkers’ now Tom did infact die and no amount of ‘positive’ was going to save him
He had a bloody brain tumour for crying out loud and a fierce one at that there was only going to be one outcome as sad as it was

Reactions: 9
She was way too excited to be doing all those magazine photo shoots/interviews with him and tv interviews with him she was loving the camera on her and this is when he was still alive talking about his diagnoses and then all his treatment but she was loving the sound of her own voice wanting to get in on the fame and attention. I’m sure from any anxiety he was feeling aswell as feeling physically unwell he probably did ask her to speak for him at times but it was the fact she would make the conversation about herself and even interviewers at time would give her an odd look and try bring the conversation back to being about how Tom felt. I get that as she was his wife of course she would of been dealing with a lot mentally too and it’s not that her feelings don’t matter but she can be so self centered that she lacks empathy for others and thinks everything is about her. Tom looked absolutely miserable with his forced smile bless his heart it’s heartbreaking to look back at him like that but he was so strong.

Her pushing the ‘Positive Parker’s’ narrative irritated me so much at the time cause I just wanted to say to her read the room Kelsey look at your husband he’s not going to feeling positive as much as you’re forcing him to be so have a bit of understanding and stop being so pushy. Yeah it’s great to be positive but not to the point someone’s feelings are being dismissed cause you’re too selfish to listen. He had every right to feel sad , depressed and anger at the world and sometimes he probably did need those days of lying in bed feeling sad not talking to anyone and other days needed someone close to him to talk to about how he was feeling but it’s like she didn’t want to hear it and he even confirmed this in his documentary I think it was he said he would try talk to her when he was upset needing someone to listen but she didn’t want to do so he spoke to a friend instead.

Yeah people could argue she was probably scared and upset to face the fact he was dying which I understand it’s a very hard to thing for anyone to accept but no matter how hard it was for her it was a million times harder and worse for him so he needed her to just listen and if he was having a day of being depressed she should of allowed it and not made him feel guilty for not being positive everyday. It was great he got to make memories before he passed away and wasn’t constantly in bed missing out on his kids lives so in that sense positivity helped but even if he had stayed in bed sad the whole time he still was a very strong man no matter how he would of dealt with his terminal illness so I don’t like the times she shamed him a little for not putting a smile on everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder how she feels about all that ‘positive parkers’ now Tom did infact die and no amount of ‘positive’ was going to save him
He had a bloody brain tumour for crying out loud and a fierce one at that there was only going to be one outcome as sad as it was
She’s still pushing that narrative because she thinks it was successful - because it was always only ever about her anyway.

Reactions: 6
She is just unbelievable. I caught a snippet of her on Vikki Pattinson’s podcast where I’m sure Kelsey said that Tom’s death was coming up to to two years now…..WHAT??!! If that isn’t a sign that she’s well & truly moved on, then I don’t know what is!

Also, she’s put this on insta “keep the opportunities coming Tom, I’m really enjoying them” FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️ I have no words….

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She is a joke. Now worming her way to Loose Women to tell the same stories over and over. She has went down in my estimations. Chav!

Tom's Mum was on BBC1 this morning meeting another Mum whose daughter had died of a brain tumour. She seemed so decent, it must be horrendous having to deal with Kelsey after losing her son so tragically. I really felt for her.

Reactions: 18
Felt for Tom's mum. Kelsey is a laughing stock. Prancing about the NTA'S and doing book signings. For duck sake. She really is milking it now !🙄🙄🙄

Felt for Tom's mum. Kelsey is a laughing stock. Prancing about the NTA'S and doing book signings. For duck sake. She really is milking it now !🙄🙄🙄
Bet she wont mention her new man in her book because itll erase her good devoted widow brand she’s desperately trying to sell

Reactions: 9
God the retreat looks so bleeping tit. I'd want my money back for a yoga mat setup in a crappy marquee with a balloon arch 🥱 but of course she's soooooo excited!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.