Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the retreat looks so bleeping tit. I'd want my money back for a yoga mat setup in a crappy marquee with a balloon arch đŸ„± but of course she's soooooo excited!!
There’s a balloon arch for every occassion as far as ‘Kews’ is concerned!
Those mats were free from Very or asos (I can’t remember which). She basically pays for nothing, but charges for everything.
I can’t imagine it’ll be very relaxing - I think this retreat will be more slut drop than downward dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A book out next week? She really is milking the widow card now isn't she !🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
A book out next week? She really is milking the widow card now isn't she !🙄🙄🙄
It’s annoying cause if you call her out for this , there’ll always be someone who says “she has to do all this to finically support herself and her kids” and yeah I get that she has bills to pay etc but do what everybody else does get a job that doesn’t involve milking the widow card cause it’s just way too much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly! It’s not supporting herself by earning a living, it’s selling her husband’s memories - with HER version of events in those private moments. Whenever she tells a story about Tom, she always comes out looking like the brave and wise one - funny that cos he looked pretty p*d off with her in his lockdown rants on his Insta stories!
There are many things that Kelsey does which I find in very bad taste, but I think the fact that she doesn’t seem to pay for anything and is blatantly given stuff because she plays the grieving widow. The kids don’t need 5 or 6 holidays a year, they need consistency and boundaries. The daughter is already coming across as a complete pain in the a*se and spoilt brat
like her mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! It’s not supporting herself by earning a living, it’s selling her husband’s memories - with HER version of events in those private moments. Whenever she tells a story about Tom, she always comes out looking like the brave and wise one - funny that cos he looked pretty p*d off with her in his lockdown rants on his Insta stories!
There are many things that Kelsey does which I find in very bad taste, but I think the fact that she doesn’t seem to pay for anything and is blatantly given stuff because she plays the grieving widow. The kids don’t need 5 or 6 holidays a year, they need consistency and boundaries. The daughter is already coming across as a complete pain in the a*se and spoilt brat
like her mother!!
Couldn't agree more and all these toy shop trips. What the f. That is just making them spoilt !
---
It’s annoying cause if you call her out for this , there’ll always be someone who says “she has to do all this to finically support herself and her kids” and yeah I get that she has bills to pay etc but do what everybody else does get a job that doesn’t involve milking the widow card cause it’s just way too much now.
I agree! Get a proper job hun !

Reactions: 3
She said on her live “every time I read my book, I can’t stop crying”
errr Kelsey, I though you ‘wrote’ it
?

Reactions: 10
Another "gifted" trip to Ibiza that she probably begged for .......🙄😐😡 she's a disgrace !

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Another "gifted" trip to Ibiza that she probably begged for .......🙄😐😡 she's a disgrace !
She says it’s “a much needed break” - WHAT??!!! đŸ€Ż She’s spent the last few months on various holidays - her extended family and friends were all with her - they would’ve been the ones looking after the kids, I’m sure of it!!

Her daughter started school 3 weeks ago, but bloody Kelsey has been on a trek last week, and then this week she’s in Ibiza on a freebie with her long term boyfriend!!!

Why so many people can’t see how narcissistic she is, I’ve no idea!

Reactions: 12

Hardwick trying to justify bringing a con in to an home with two young kids.
Never thought she would speak about this!!! Is it in her book? Wonder if she will mention why she moved on so soon

Reactions: 6
Maybe a little more respect should’ve been given to Tom. Slip away quietly now and stop with the publicity using his memory

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe a little more respect should’ve been given to Tom. Slip away quietly now and stop with the publicity using his memory
I feel she has no right to keep twittering on about Tom and his legacy when she was so quick to tit all over it with a new guy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Never thought she would speak about this!!! Is it in her book? Wonder if she will mention why she moved on so soon
I think the Sun must have photos of her and the killer boyf on holiday in Ibifa, and they’ve given her a chance to comment first. Either that or she’s paving the way for an Ok story
.engagement, baby
etc, basically whatever she can flog.

I wonder how the other widow is doing? The poor woman who’s husband was killed by Sean Boggans. It must be like a dagger through the heart seeing Kelsey banging on and being treated like a saint! 😠

Reactions: 15
I think the Sun must have photos of her and the killer boyf on holiday in Ibifa, and they’ve given her a chance to comment first. Either that or she’s paving the way for an Ok story
.engagement, baby
etc, basically whatever she can flog.

I wonder how the other widow is doing? The poor woman who’s husband was killed by Sean Boggans. It must be like a dagger through the heart seeing Kelsey banging on and being treated like a saint! 😠
I read more on another site last night, it is an extract from her new book. She must have felt incredibly lonely and wanted some normality back in her life instead of constant questions of sympathy. I have no idea what I’d do in that situation, she is still young so deserves to be happy and find happiness but i just think 5 months is too soon. Watching her doc aswell it seemed she just wanted to get rid of everything, like the bed, the platinum album things that went in the loft, his computer and records of songs. She seemed VERY READY to get rid and i have never seen anyone so ready to ‘move on’ when they’ve lost their spouse in real life 😕

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There's something about this one...she is one sneaky cow that's all I see. What are Toms band mates thinking of this one

Reactions: 13
I read more on another site last night, it is an extract from her new book. She must have felt incredibly lonely and wanted some normality back in her life instead of constant questions of sympathy. I have no idea what I’d do in that situation, she is still young so deserves to be happy and find happiness but i just think 5 months is too soon. Watching her doc aswell it seemed she just wanted to get rid of everything, like the bed, the platinum album things that went in the loft, his computer and records of songs. She seemed VERY READY to get rid and i have never seen anyone so ready to ‘move on’ when they’ve lost their spouse in real life 😕
‘Sean was the first one to not treat me like a widow’
Yea coz he wanted to bang you or use you for fame the same way you used Tom
Reactions: 22
OK magazine and other headlines saying Kelsey found love after 18months without Tom, errrr hold up wasn’t it more like 5 months??

Reactions: 20
Came here after the ok story popping up and leading me to this
 https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/tom-parkers-widow-kelsey-parker-31011490

Some interesting comments there too. I’m not 100% sure what i would do, but I’m 99.9% sure it wouldn’t be moving on so quickly especially with him. I’ve watched the tv series too and seen her on other stuff, I find her extremely cold.

Everyone deserves happiness but I’ll never be on board with anyone who moves on so quickly with a new partner when kids are involved, let alone under such tragic circumstances.

Reactions: 9
OK magazine and other headlines saying Kelsey found love after 18months without Tom, errrr hold up wasn’t it more like 5 months??
Yeah theyre putting headlines that work in her favour. She moved on after 5 months then they broke up near his death anniversary then reunited. His poor familyâ˜č

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.