Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here after seeing her very passive aggressive insta stories
Every newspaper just running with the ex con line
What did she expect?😂😂 i think she expected positive headlines of ‘Kelsey parker finds love again 18 months after death with hunk ‘Sean’’ but instead she got the truth. Moved on after 5 months with a convicted killer. Her saying ‘what dont people understand’ she is so tone deaf!! I keep seeing comments from people saying ‘she moved on whilst tom was dying’ but they dont back it up with any proof and honestly, i wouldnt be surprised the way she got rid of the bed, the gifts sent etc.

Thread 2 i think we should stick with kelsey parker - only because itll be easy for people to find. Or could be kelsey parker - hardwick

Reactions: 10
What did she expect?😂😂 i think she expected positive headlines of ‘Kelsey parker finds love again 18 months after death with hunk ‘Sean’’ but instead she got the truth. Moved on after 5 months with a convicted killer. Her saying ‘what dont people understand’ she is so tone deaf!! I keep seeing comments from people saying ‘she moved on whilst tom was dying’ but they dont back it up with any proof and honestly, i wouldnt be surprised the way she got rid of the bed, the gifts sent etc.

Thread 2 i think we should stick with kelsey parker - only because itll be easy for people to find. Or could be kelsey parker - hardwick
Where are you seeing the bad comments about her? I’m seeing heavily filtered ones about how strong she is etc..

Reactions: 4
I am truly baffled that any of The Wanted fans still like or support her. She's a cold hearted witch! Bet Tom's family deep down can see her far enough! Disgraceful !

Reactions: 17
I feel so so sorry for Tom's parents. Imagine seeing another man around your son's kids like that.

I lost my Dad in January and I'm still sobbing every time I sort through a box of his things. My dining room, spare room and our garage are all full of his belongings and it's breaking my heart every time I have to look through it. How did she get rid of all of Tom's things especially knowing that the children would one day want something of it all.... she's either heartless or having a very delayed reaction to it all. And I can't tell which...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel so so sorry for Tom's parents. Imagine seeing another man around your son's kids like that.

I lost my Dad in January and I'm still sobbing every time I sort through a box of his things. My dining room, spare room and our garage are all full of his belongings and it's breaking my heart every time I have to look through it. How did she get rid of all of Tom's things especially knowing that the children would one day want something of it all.... she's either heartless or having a very delayed reaction to it all. And I can't tell which...
It’s obvious
Because she had moved on
And couldn’t move on properly with toms stuff everywhere
When she got the new bed it was even more obvious
Dirty cow

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my sister at the start of the year and I feel the same as you. I can't get my head around her moving on so quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
😮 Wonder how the new guy feels about this…'Tom will always be the love of my life and if I could choose I'd choose him and the life we were building together. But someone somewhere had other plans and I just needed to get through the long days.'

• Wow
Reactions: 9
😮 Wonder how the new guy feels about this…'Tom will always be the love of my life and if I could choose I'd choose him and the life we were building together. But someone somewhere had other plans and I just needed to get through the long days.'
Its a lot to take on isnt it. I wonder what makes him want to be with her knowing he’s just there to keep her company 💰 🏝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t posted in here for a while, but after seeing her stories trying to justify what she’s doing I’ve unfollowed her, and the quite a few wanted fans I know have unfollowed her too, she’s going to lose so much of her audience (not that she really had one anyway), I don’t think she actually realises she only has an influencer ‘career’ because of Tom and her being his ‘grieving’ widow, I’d be intrigued to know how many followers she actually lost after her stories admitting she’s moved on from Tom

Reactions: 11
I don't believe her and think she's just saying that to placate Tom's fans. I bet she's told the new bloke that it's bollocks but she's got to say it so she doesn't look like an utter witch to the public, as it will spoil the grieving widow persona that she's trying to cultivate.

Reactions: 16
Its a lot to take on isnt it. I wonder what makes him want to be with her knowing he’s just there to keep her company 💰 🏝
I bet no one else would give him the time of day after what he’s done - he’s certainly no oil painting either!
---
Haven’t posted in here for a while, but after seeing her stories trying to justify what she’s doing I’ve unfollowed her, and the quite a few wanted fans I know have unfollowed her too, she’s going to lose so much of her audience (not that she really had one anyway), I don’t think she actually realises she only has an influencer ‘career’ because of Tom and her being his ‘grieving’ widow, I’d be intrigued to know how many followers she actually lost after her stories admitting she’s moved on from Tom
Do you know how the rest of The Wanted lads feel? I doubt Max is impressed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I agree. They’ve already lost their son and now will feel they’ll lose the link to him of their grandkids as another bloke swooping in to play happy families.

Reactions: 13
I agree. They’ve already lost their son and now will feel they’ll lose the link to him of their grandkids as another bloke swooping in to play happy families.
And the fact they can’t get another son unlike Kelsey she can get a new husband

Reactions: 9
I
Sadly, this is what tends to happen if the family is quite young - so very hard to see someone else playing happy families with your grandchildren.

BUT Kelsey could’ve easily avoided hurting Tom’s family so much - if she really felt she had to have another man so soon (we’ve learnt that she’ll do whatever she wants), she could’ve kept it all private! She didn’t need to ‘write’ a book and announce the new boyf; she didn’t need to share private moments about Tom with bloody Coleen Nolan & Linda bloody Robson on the telly! And she didn’t need to let documentary makers into her home and film her getting rid of Tom’s stuff.

Kelsey Hardwick is a cold-hearted and selfish woman who’s appetite for money & attention knows no bounds.
---
Next thread title idea:

#2 Kelsey Hardwick - trades off the Parker name, by selling endless stories as she’s desperate for fame!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Personally seeing her name as Kelsey Parker when she’s shitting all over his legacy makes my skin crawl, I agree the thread title should be changed to Kelsey Hardwick, she doesn’t deserve the last name Parker, I can imagine if she married the new man, she’d keep Parker and add the man’s last name on the end, Parker makes her all the money after all!

Reactions: 16
Surely she can’t rinse the sad widow card much longer now it’s in the open she moved on so quickly? Hardly a pillar of influence or knowledge when she has done that

Surely she can’t rinse the sad widow card much longer now it’s in the open she moved on so quickly? Hardly a pillar of influence or knowledge when she has done that
Exactly this
What is wrong with people what are they not getting?
How can she move on whilst being a grieving widow?
Can anyone not see the irony here??

You either have MOVED ON and don’t mention Tom again
Or
Your a grieving widow

So which is it Kelsey?
How can anyone not see she is doing it for all the money she can get??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.