Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she was unaware of his past and dumps him. It does seem very quick to move on.

I was friends with a guy at high school who was killed by a single punch a few years ago. The guys that did it also got a pathetic sentence.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm feel so bad for Tom , his parents-siblings ect😢
I hope she gave toms family the heads up before it became public knowledge. How strange to do a documentary about grief when youve already moved on whilst filming it. How does she have time to juggle the kids, k2k, new bf and her newly found fame?

Reactions: 41
Thank you gummy bear 💕
About time she had her own thread.. I didn’t feel right posting about her in a negative light (if that’s the right way to say it 🤔) on a thread about the late lovely Tom.
She needs to go away privately.. with her babies, shut herself off from the limelight and spend time with them. They want security, stability, their mummy. Not passed from pillar to post week in week out. Their small innocent minds won’t handle it.

Reactions: 45
His family must be disgusted with her! C’mon it’s only a few short months since Tom passed, and they had young children together - they should be her priority right now! I’ve never thought she came across well ….

• Sad
Reactions: 51
How sad. I popped onto Google to see when her new documentary airs and stumbled across the articles about her new boyfriend. Wow.

Reactions: 21
Thank you gummy bear 💕
About time she had her own thread.. I didn’t feel right posting about her in a negative light (if that’s the right way to say it 🤔) on a thread about the late lovely Tom.
She needs to go away privately.. with her babies, shut herself off from the limelight and spend time with them. They want security, stability, their mummy. Not passed from pillar to post week in week out. Their small innocent minds won’t handle it.
You’re absolutely right. It’s never going to happen though, her ego couldn’t handle privacy.

Reactions: 10
The fact that her kids are so young and everything is still so raw makes it worse. Eight months is no time at all. I can’t imagine how his family are feeling right now - I understand to an extent that her head is all over the place and I’ve never experienced grief like it, but it’s so unnecessary. I’m genuinely a bit shocked and sad at the same time.

Reactions: 24
Thank you so much for starting this thread after my comment here.

It didn't sit well that a thread about Tom had been hijacked and was no longer about him. She's always seemed more interested in fame than being with Tom. He was her meal ticket and passage to fame herself on limited ability.

When The Wanted had their own show trying to crack America, she was awful even back then. She should let his memory now rest in peace and quit with the phoney grieving widow act. Moving on so soon is bad but with a violent thug? When you've young children? She is messed up and I fear for them.

I hope any social media post she does gets hijacked and any show that still brings her on get bombarded with messages about how they feel. I really feel for the family of Tom and hope the kids aren't used as a pawn in a game because they should still see their grandparents even if they don't agree with the actions of their mother.

F the cause she did it for, I can't believe she left her kids to Swan off for a month, leaving them without a parent for a long period of time, when they will still be grieving. They are too young to understand where mum has gone. Look at her Instagram video returning and how the kids reacted. They probably thought she had gone for good like dad.

Reactions: 48
She should have put everything into her kids, they need love and stability, her swanning off for fake grieving events and dating a man with that history is the LAST they need.
Wonder how the documentary will go down now 😳🫣

Reactions: 35
I
His family must be disgusted with her! C’mon it’s only a few short months since Tom passed, and they had young children together - they should be her priority right now! I’ve never thought she came across well ….
I feel sorry for them too. Kelsey seems devoid of any emotion - Tom said so himself in one of their videos!
Tom’s brother, Lewis, has unfollowed her & the kids on Insta.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I

I feel sorry for them too. Kelsey seems devoid of any emotion - Tom said so himself in one of their videos!
Tom’s brother, Lewis, has unfollowed her & the kids on Insta.
Oh did he, do you remember in what context he said that? That’s so sad if he even felt that way when he was alive 😢 Totally feel for his family, it will be like pouring salt into unhealed wounds for them.

Reactions: 9
Well, she doesn’t. She seems to dip in and out of caring for the kids and k2k.

Oh did he, do you remember in what context he said that? That’s so sad if he even felt that way when he was alive 😢 Totally feel for his family, it will be like pouring salt into unhealed wounds for them.
I think Tom had been tired and had a cold when he was touring with Grease, and he was saying how Kelsey had no sympathy for him at all, and he went on to say to her “in fact, you don’t have a sympathetic bone in your body.” She was making a huge fuss about her own cold though.
I’ll see if I can find it.

Here you go. It’s at about 4:40

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Well, she doesn’t. She seems to dip in and out of caring for the kids and k2k.

I think Tom had been tired and had a cold when he was touring with Grease, and he was saying how Kelsey had no sympathy for him at all, and he went on to say to her “in fact, you don’t have a sympathetic bone in your body.” She was making a huge fuss about her own cold though.
I’ll see if I can find it.

Here you go. It’s at about 4:40
Wow…. Says it all really

Reactions: 5
Thank you so much for starting this thread after my comment here.

It didn't sit well that a thread about Tom had been hijacked and was no longer about him. She's always seemed more interested in fame than being with Tom. He was her meal ticket and passage to fame herself on limited ability.

When The Wanted had their own show trying to crack America, she was awful even back then. She should let his memory now rest in peace and quit with the phoney grieving widow act. Moving on so soon is bad but with a violent thug? When you've young children? She is messed up and I fear for them.

I hope any social media post she does gets hijacked and any show that still brings her on get bombarded with messages about how they feel. I really feel for the family of Tom and hope the kids aren't used as a pawn in a game because they should still see their grandparents even if they don't agree with the actions of their mother.

F the cause she did it for, I can't believe she left her kids to Swan off for a month, leaving them without a parent for a long period of time, when they will still be grieving. They are too young to understand where mum has gone. Look at her Instagram video returning and how the kids reacted. They probably thought she had gone for good like dad.
The comments on the actually story on the DM’s webpage is moderated, so you just see comments of people saying how happy they are for her, and what an inspiration she is 🙄
There’s an article on there about the Variety Awards where the comments aren’t moderated - there’s a comment on there about Kelsey.

Reactions: 8
She makes me sick. Eight months?! No wonder Tom's brother has unfollowed her. Always said she was one to watch!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.