Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting to do book signings and make money from Tom's fame while also dating someone "different"

Screenshot_20230926-201917.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This woman is repulsive!
I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been said but she was first linked to Sean at a friend's wedding FOUR MONTHS after Tom died.
"Tom would want me to be happy"
Of course he would, but let the man rest first, Hun.

And as for those poor children (who forever seem to be passed from pillar to post, as she swans off again using Tom's name and her "grief" for self promotion) they didn't even have time to adjust to losing their Daddy. One minute he was there, the next he wasn't, and then there was another guy.

It just makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I will never call her "Kelsey Parker". She is just a complete and utter user !
She's so tacky !

Yea nice video uploaded this morning Kelsey of the past year and abit since Tom died

All whilst bleeping some other bloke

She honestly makes me sick
Her recent posts too insta
A picture of the book with the caption “reliving toms death “
The poor man can’t even rest now
She’s got a new man,won’t be long till she has a baby with him
I’m sorry but you don’t just move on that quick when the love of your life dies and I’m aware people grieve differently but she’s vile
Poor Tom and his memory deserves better

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those babies need a figure of stability - a constant there to reassure them that not all
Adults go away and don’t come back. I get she has to work, but surely the amount of time she’s off at a party or weekend away is not necessary

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just heard that she's a guest on Loose Women today :cautious:
She going to be opening up about finding love after loss, and the hideous trolling she's faced.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Horrible excuse of an individual, that big story about her new man is VILE
---
Ankles at the ears of another fella four months after her husband died? That poor boy deserved a lot better than this life served him

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just heard that she's a guest on Loose Women today :cautious:
She going to be opening up about finding love after loss, and the hideous trolling she's faced.
Isn’t it ridiculous that if you disagree with someone online, you’re referred to as a troll?!

Reactions: 14
She's on loose women AGAIN today. Shock horror! Wonder what drivel we'll get today. Horrid human being !

Reactions: 6
Just watched her interview on Loose Women and yet again she doesn’t come across likeable or genuine at all in my opinion which doesn’t surprise me. She’s always so selfish and entitled. The way she speaks about Tom is very odd too it’s like he was just this thing in her life of not much importance and the way she says things it come across like oh well he’s gone now time to let me see what I can get using his name and death.

If she’s asked about him not just in this interview but any interview when she’s asked how he would feel etc she dismisses it and makes everything about herself. She said “If I got offered to do a big movie in America then yeah I’ll take it , come on kids we are moving to America” with this weird laugh and I didn’t take it as her joking she sounded serious so she makes everything about herself all I hear from her is me me me. Also she was 100% hinting for a job on Loose Women when she said something like “ I love being on here talking to you women being around you”sounded like she’s trying to butter up the women hoping one of them will put in a good word for her to get her a job. I get that life has to go on after someone dies so I’m not saying she should sit in the house and cry all day everyday but the way she’s using Toms name , fame and death to get herself fame , attention and money is disgusting and I think it’s very disrespectful.

If she was living a private life and actually taking the time to grieve , be around her kids and got a job that wasn’t off the back of his name then I wouldn’t have an issue but she clearly didn’t respect him enough to do that cause she’s only thinking about herself. Tom was so right about her when he said she never has empathy for anyone cause when she’s asked about Tom her responses and facial expressions it’s like she wants to say so? what about him? and what? am I supposed to care him right now? What about me? Can we talk about me and how amazing I am? I have a new man so why we bringing up Tom he’s not my man anymore? in my opinion how she answers her attitude comes across like that’s the stuff she really wants to say. Yeah she has the right to move on nobody is saying she can’t and nobody is saying Tom wouldn’t want her to be happy but I personally think it was very quick even though I know she’s allowed make her own choices but I feel like she has no respect for poor Tom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched her interview on Loose Women and yet again she doesn’t come across likeable or genuine at all in my opinion which doesn’t surprise me. She’s always so selfish and entitled. The way she speaks about Tom is very odd too it’s like he was just this thing in her life of not much importance and the way she says things it come across like oh well he’s gone now time to let me see what I can get using his name and death.

If she’s asked about him not just in this interview but any interview when she’s asked how he would feel etc she dismisses it and makes everything about herself. She said “If I got offered to do a big movie in America then yeah I’ll take it , come on kids we are moving to America” with this weird laugh and I didn’t take it as her joking she sounded serious so she makes everything about herself all I hear from her is me me me. Also she was 100% hinting for a job on Loose Women when she said something like “ I love being on here talking to you women being around you”sounded like she’s trying to butter up the women hoping one of them will put in a good word for her to get her a job. I get that life has to go on after someone dies so I’m not saying she should sit in the house and cry all day everyday but the way she’s using Toms name , fame and death to get herself fame , attention and money is disgusting and I think it’s very disrespectful.

If she was living a private life and actually taking the time to grieve , be around her kids and got a job that wasn’t off the back of his name then I wouldn’t have an issue but she clearly didn’t respect him enough to do that cause she’s only thinking about herself. Tom was so right about her when he said she never has empathy for anyone cause when she’s asked about Tom her responses and facial expressions it’s like she wants to say so? what about him? and what? am I supposed to care him right now? What about me? Can we talk about me and how amazing I am? I have a new man so why we bringing up Tom he’s not my man anymore? in my opinion how she answers her attitude comes across like that’s the stuff she really wants to say. Yeah she has the right to move on nobody is saying she can’t and nobody is saying Tom wouldn’t want her to be happy but I personally think it was very quick even though I know she’s allowed make her own choices but I feel like she has no respect for poor Tom.
I’ve just watched it now too.
She has no redeeming features - she’s so cold and self-centered. The type of person who’d say “but what’s in it for me?” about any situation.
She says she wants to ‘go back to being an actress’ - she was at Italia Conti only up until aged 19, she was an extra in Harry Potter - along with everyone else her age from IC and Sylvia Young! She had one scene in EastEnders - and a bit part in a terrible film where she appeared in her underwear - she had the least lines in it as someone’s friend - and was absolutely truly horrendous in it!! She then became a full time groupie before opening her own performing school (with Tom’s money), but Kews doesn’t actually teach anyone because she isn’t qualified to do so!
Her over-inflated ego and delusion is embarassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I was Sean reading that I’d be dumping her. What’s he getting out of this?
Imagine being with someone new whilst watching them do book signings about her book about her dead husband and her and how much she misses him etc
Weird as duck
Why can no one see how weird this all is

Reactions: 13
She is taking the bleeping piss out of Tom. He died tragically young and she’s shacked up with someone who cut short someone else’s life. She’s in for heartbreak anyway. No decent man would become involved with this- oh well!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.