Kelsey Parker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually dislike her. I know it’s strong, but I do!
She has seriously damaged those kids. Losing a parent so young must be horrendous, but their mother should at least step up and try and make life easier for them by providing stabiity for them.
She has actually FAILED to do that! Being there for them would’ve given them reassurance that not every person leaves for days…or sometimes never comes back.
Instead, she’s had strangers filming their every move in what should’ve been their safe space, and when the tv cameras weren’t there she’s there with her bloody phone in their faces!!
The way she’s treating her daughter especially like a performing monkey is in such bad taste. You can see that she’s directing her from behind the phone “wave, blow a kiss, pose” - she’s even posing with her hand on hip & pointed toe - like her tacky mother. Aurelia doesn’t seem to have any boundaries either which probably makes her a nightmare for the teachers at her new school. Her new school where Kelsey couldn’t even be bothered to be there for her as her constant in the first couple of weeks! There was of course the completely neccessary Copa Feel trek…and the completely neccessary free holiday to Ibifa with her killer boyf.
---
I actually dislike her. I know it’s strong, but I do!
She has seriously damaged those kids. Losing a parent so young must be horrendous, but their mother should at least step up and try and make life easier for them by providing stabiity for them.
She has actually FAILED to do that! Being there for them would’ve given them reassurance that not every person leaves for days…or sometimes never comes back.
Instead, she’s had strangers filming their every move in what should’ve been their safe space, and when the tv cameras weren’t there she’s there with her bloody phone in their faces!!
The way she’s treating her daughter especially like a performing monkey is in such bad taste. You can see that she’s directing her from behind the phone “wave, blow a kiss, pose” - she’s even posing with her hand on hip & pointed toe - like her tacky mother. Aurelia doesn’t seem to have any boundaries either which probably makes her a nightmare for the teachers at her new school. Her new school where Kelsey couldn’t even be bothered to be there for her as her constant in the first couple of weeks! There was of course the completely neccessary Copa Feel trek…and the completely neccessary free holiday to Ibifa with her killer boyf.
…(I hadn’t finished my rant 😉)
It’s Bohdi I feel the most sympathy for, he seems to wander around like a spare part 😔 He won’t have memories of his dad, but he’ll expect to treat this complete wrong ‘un as his new dad.
It’s a shame that Kelsey can only see therapy as a way of making money - like she claims her book and tv documentary are. Real therapy and a loving and caring mother is what those poor children need. Kelsey needs proper therapy too, but seeing as she’s such a complete narcissist I doubt it would have the desired effect.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the clip of Jeff Brazier on This Morning discussing parenting after a death? He was saying how important being ‘present’ was….those two are like chalk and cheese. I know that he wasn’t dealing with losing a partner too, but his parenting was completely different.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the clip of Jeff Brazier on This Morning discussing parenting after a death? He was saying how important being ‘present’ was….those two are like chalk and cheese. I know that he wasn’t dealing with losing a partner too, but his parenting was completely different.
Im sure i remember Kelsey saying that whenever she went out aurelia would be like wheres mommy and get quite worried

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but how annoying is Aurelia becoming 😑 she's ending up a brat !

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Trouble is no one wants to put Parker in the thread title, but she's not recognisable without Tom's name haha
I came up with a thread title a couple of pages back that may solve that:

Next thread title idea:

#2 Kelsey Hardwick - trades off the Parker name, selling endless stories as she’s desperate for fame!

Reactions: 20
Well, that’s why I also included the Parker name in there.
It’s usually a vote on Tattle anyway isn’t it? Do you have a title suggestion?
But as soon as that threads over it, it wouldn't include Parker and again goes back to who tf is Kelsey Hardwick lol

Reactions: 1
Kelsey Parker - With or without the name Parker, all she wants to talk about is herself and her new partner

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion -

Kelsey Hardwick (Parker) - Tom deserved better than this narcissistic heifer

Reactions: 6
She talks so much rubbish, she says she drove to Bolton all by herself for the book signing. Yet there’s footage of her nannies family there with her too! 😑

Reactions: 3
She talks so much rubbish, she says she drove to Bolton all by herself for the book signing. Yet there’s footage of her nannies family there with her too! 😑
I noticed toms mom went to the book signing and also k2k organised toms brothers 40th so it seems the family are ok about her new relationship

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.