Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FauxShow

I'm pretty sure that no medical professional would ever recommend that a pregnant woman take a chemical shitstorm ketone drink as a meal replacement. I'm also pretty certain shes been drinking throughout the pregnancy. If you can even pregnancy right, those poor twins have got no hope. They'll be accessories for Instagram. Let's be honest, shes not ready to be a mum - she just wanted him "trapped",

*can't even get pregnancy (autocorrect there!)

Reactions: 3

N12

What a brilliant catch up I’ve just had 😂 I unfollowed her last year as couldn’t deal with the Covid rule breaking. I had followed her for years too as she was friends with a lad one of my friends was seeing & always liked her outfits before the cycling shorts saga..deffo off for an Insta stalk now 😇

• Haha
Adam’s ‘ trick ‘on Thea making her think she’d drunk breast milk.... he says ‘ before anyone starts she’s laughing ‘ you could literally hear her begin to cry at the end of the story. Why is this guy such a cock?
I thought it was really not kind at all and you could absolutely see Thea’s face looked really sad. Why does he think it’s funny to bully a 6 year old. He’s ever so immature but Kelly is too

GeorgieG

They both buy followers. And omg Adam does look like a cross between a hawk and a horse. He needs a nose job bad 🤣🤣🤣 I love how much this gets to them. The fact they give it screen time shows how much it niggles them. Cannot wait to see how long they last 🙊🙊🙊🤪🤪🤪
i Don’t think either of them are very good looking - they are such an odd couple- she looks cheap and in need of a shower and he looks perma tanned and Plastic. There’s something about his too small mouth and his legs are too short for his body 🤣🤣

I find them Really peculiar - they are so weird but they fascinate me ( in a laugh out loud way -which I‘m sure is not what they intend- they are crass and vulgar with no taste). I cannot wait for the wedding- how entertaining will that be. I only hope she wears something other than cycling shorts 😂😂😂

• Haha

Bexsxo

Did anyone see the post about how they have a fave twin literally made me feel so sad inside! They are new born baby’s for god sake!

• Sad

FauxShow

So kelly is now private adam was for around 1 hour now he's back to public. You literally can't say anything to them.. i was called fat by kelly even tho she hasn't seen me LOL and couldn't be more wrong what else did she say "with all the money we earn" all that money but stuck with a complete controlling bell end. No money would make me stay but I guess you don't have very many other options do you kelly hun your as dull as dish water and really dont have much going for you.
Bit late Kelly, hun. We're already in...

• Haha

Kermitsbuisness

I thought the same, well done adam and kelly you been dating a maybe max 20 months 😂😂😂.
I don't even think its been that long, he was at a wedding with his wife in may 19 so even if they met in June, its still only been 16/17 months. Ive had condiments in my fridge longer than that! But good luck to them, there babies are cuties!!

• Haha

Lorc123

It’s lovely for grandparents to be involved but to be downstairs looking after the babies on day 2 whilst they’re in bed? I stayed by my babies side in that newborn bubble just staring at them madly in love the first few weeks! Was a good while before I was so exhausted that I needed someone to take them. I understand she’s recovering from the c section but what is Adams excuse? 1 night and he’s already a ‘broken man’ 🙄

Annon777

I can vouch for that. He hit a young lad for saying hello to kelly at his mates house party!!

• Wow

Lovethegossxoxo

How has someone with 90k followers only got 8k people watching her story? Has she bought her followers? Also so funny how much this forum gets to them 🤣 Adam keeps saying when you know, you know. Bet he thought that when he was putting the ring on his exs finger too.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
She has lost just over 1000 followers I have noticed.

Not a clue how she has so many. Think she use to live quite a high life jetting off all over the place, she is from Swindon which is a bit a dive but think her parents are quite wealthy.
I can’t speak for the other 999 people but I personally unfollowed her because I couldn’t see one of her posts on my newsfeed without rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was some gushing caption about him being the best father and partner in the world because he was doing, in my opinion, some pretty bog standard things like changing nappies. She also said that the babies were “already obsessed” with him when they were literally about 5 minutes out of the womb which is one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve ever read. It’s all a bit try-hard for my liking and it’s obvious to anyone how it’s going to end.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder when the penny will drop with Adam that the ex-wife got the better deal, he will hate that.

Let’s look at what he’s landed with: 2 kids and 2 newborns for half the week, 2 families to support, a divorce payout, wedding to pay for, a bimbo to keep in clothes and shoes or she wont allow him to feed his daily sex addiction and supplementing his career by publicly humiliating himself and partner on a daily basis.

I reeeeeeally hope at some point the ex reflects (hopefully whilst kicking back at some spa day) and concludes that at the end of this, she proper lucked out.

FauxShow

Adam spouting is cringe crap this morning is giving me the ick 😳 Leave it out lad, you're hardly the poster boy for morality and guidance. Dickweed.
I swear he's on something the way he goes off.