kellycook_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her? She’s got around 100k followers so I’m guessing some of you on here do follow her.

I’m assuming she’s made her money through Instagram, and selling those Ketone things that some other influencers sell.

Oh and she’s currently pregnant with twins! How do so many influencers end up having twins?

Obsessed with her - embarrassingly. Find them quite a funny/entertaining couple but he does make me cringe a little bit.
No idea where her money is from but she’s stunning and their house is goals 😍

Reactions: 2
Obsessed with her - embarrassingly. Find them quite a funny/entertaining couple but he does make me cringe a little bit.
No idea where her money is from but she’s stunning and their house is goals 😍
Exactly this . I think she seems lovely and their a cute couple that you can tell are really in love but sometimes I think he’s a bit too inappropriate..well not inappropriate as such it’s the fact he’s saying it and filming it all for views /attention if you know what I mean

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow her? She’s got around 100k followers so I’m guessing some of you on here do follow her.

I’m assuming she’s made her money through Instagram, and selling those Ketone things that some other influencers sell.

Oh and she’s currently pregnant with twins! How do so many influencers end up having twins?
Oh I've been waiting for this thread! The father of those twins, "her soulmate" is actually a married man with TWO other children who she was having an affair with. She broke up a young family and got herself pregnant within a few months. Shes not as dumb as she makes out but she IS trash.

It's not her money, it's his money. He is very wealthy, has his own businesses etc. She saw an opportunity and took it. They've not even been together a year yet, well not openly anyway. He was still with his wife this time last year.

And just to quickly add, she knew he was married and even stayed overnight at the house he had with his wife and children. Shes not the genuine nicey nice girl shes pretending to be.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh I've been waiting for this thread! The father of those twins, "her soulmate" is actually a married man with TWO other children who she was having an affair with. She broke up a young family and got herself pregnant within a few months. Shes not as dumb as she makes out but she IS trash.

It's not her money, it's his money. He is very wealthy, has his own businesses etc. She saw an opportunity and took it. They've not even been together a year yet, well not openly anyway. He was still with his wife this time last year.

And just to quickly add, she knew he was married and even stayed overnight at the house he had with his wife and children. Shes not the genuine nicey nice girl shes pretending to be.
🤯 how do you know this?! I’m in shock haha I knew he had kids and Kelly seems very good with them

I’ve had a quick stalk of his insta and there are some old honeymoon pics but seems he’s deleted all other trace of his ex!

Reactions: 1
🤯 how do you know this?! I’m in shock haha I knew he had kids and Kelly seems very good with them

I’ve had a quick stalk of his insta and there are some old honeymoon pics but seems he’s deleted all other trace of his ex!
One of my friends knows them.

There’s photos of him and his wife from May last year from a wedding on his insta. I find them funny tho. They seem really sweet together although he is quite annoying. They do seem to really love each other. Shame on his wife tho as he certainly likes to flaunt it. Wonder when they got together. I’m sure they were at a conference in April last year together so probably then.

That’s horrendous! His poor ex wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

How horrible!! There’s always been something I don’t like about them I don’t no I think they try too hard to be likeable , I think he sometimes comes across abit sleezy like he’s always all over her!

Reactions: 4
Yeah he does drink a lot. Kelly is a very pretty girl but she has changed quite a lot in pregnancy. Her face looks different, can’t put my finger on it. Maybe even looks thinner. Much prefer the blonde hair too. Also they must have met in March as there’s a photo of them together in March, he was still with his wife in May. Poor wife.

• Heart
If my husband left me for another woman and not even a year after the other woman was pregnant and she posted a video of my child hugging said woman’s baby bump .. I would be heart broken

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve had a little stalk again 🤪
So the first pic of them was in March 2019 at some sort of work event. They don’t appear ‘together’ .. perhaps this is when they first met.
It’s August before their first insta official couple pic, 3 weeks later they’re in Santorini and the rest is history.
Mortifying to know he was still with his wife this time last year and in less than a year he’s met someone else, got her pregnant, and moved into that big house together.

I can’t get my head around it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a little stalk again 🤪
So the first pic of them was in March 2019 at some sort of work event. They don’t appear ‘together’ .. perhaps this is when they first met.
It’s August before their first insta official couple pic, 3 weeks later they’re in Santorini and the rest is history.
Mortifying to know he was still with his wife this time last year and in less than a year he’s met someone else, got her pregnant, and moved into that big house together.

I can’t get my head around it
They also went to a ketones conference together in Florida and were getting together there as I know someone who was there. That was at the start of June. Not sure if he had left his wife by this point or not

• Sad
it all seems like a whirlwind, the speed at which it’s all happened. I wonder if their relationship will last?

it all seems like a whirlwind, the speed at which it’s all happened. I wonder if their relationship will last?
Tbh I do think they seem suited and I do think they will last. Just wasn’t the best way to start a relationship. Although the fact he cheated on his wife may mean he might do it again to her. Although he seems besotted at the moment.

Have you seen his stories this morning? I’d be mortified if my partner was putting those ‘chat up lines’ on Instagram. He’s so cringe. She seems a bit dim. Nice but not the brightest crayon in the box.

They both look sickly in love but it’s that honeymoon period! We have all been there

He’s probably not even divorced yet. Did you see the stories yesterday on when they got together. May, he was still with his wife then.