Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

passmethetea101

LOL that they read this thread. Kelly hun, don't worry - when shit hits the fan just make sure you get half of all his assets. And Adam as for you, you're a narcissist, look it up, it's a personality disorder hun.

Reactions: 3

Lovethegossxoxo

I actually can’t believe they left them crying totally ridiculous. I’m not sure why they have bothered to have babies because they seem to just want them to sleep All day and all night!
She had them so she could be set up with a comfortable lifestyle for the rest of her life.

• Heart

Browniesbxo

Suppose when you've got literally nothing else in your life, drinking to regret your poor decisions is the only way to go 😂

Those poor babies; weaning is only advised before 6 months in exceptional circumstances, and/or when they can sit up by themselves. I'll bet my medical degree that neither apply to these shit show parents.
Very true hahaha. They can’t sit up at all, not even close, they don’t get chance to learn either because they’re always slumped in a bouncer in front of the TV. Poor kids! Highly doubt they’ve been medically advised to early wean, pretty sure nobody would suggest Heinz spaghetti is the best food to start with either. Salt overload!!

• Haha

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I dont think he is a very nice person in all honesty, they might say it as a joke but actually they need to ask themselves is it funny?

She isnt happy about someone messaging her about it.

QUOTE="Browniesbxo, post: 1848998, member: 86469"]
Yeah and WHY do you deal with him? Absolutely seedy disgusting pest. The more days that pass by the more I despise him.

He’s playing no one like a fiddle he’s not even a month old absolute idiot. Yeah let’s just film the baby crying for his mummy. I don’t know why she goes along with it and doesn’t tell him to shut the fuck up
[/QUOTE]
Why on Earth has she done this? 🤦🏻‍♀️ There’s no malice or “trolling” behind that message, it’s been sent out of genuine concern, anyone can see that.

Browniesbxo

I think they might have read this thread on Tattle Life. Hope so.

Gosh, he’s got a bit of a temper. She actually came across better and well balanced compared to him during the tirade.

I was puzzled at the way they said people shouldn’t comment on them and then said they welcomed the nice comments.

And then even more puzzled when they said they do social media just for them, I thought her job was as a social media influencer?

He gets really angry when anyone doesn’t agree with him. What a bizzare man
He is the definition of small man syndrome, sooooo angry if you’re not literally singing his praises. It’s hilarious. Probably also the exact reason he’s got a lapdog as a fiancé too.

I’m literally DYING. I’ve just watched their rant. They’ve 100% been here. He’s referring to the comment on here someone said about when he picked one of the twins up by their shoulders.... yes that’s 100% wrong, not a bit wrong, genius. They’re probs gonna be reading this all day everyday now. HELLO COCKHEAD KERLEY. Oh, and hi to your lapdog. Xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha

Collydolly

Chatty Member
I thought the same, well done adam and kelly you been dating a maybe max 20 months 😂😂😂.

Everytime I look she has lost more followers, maybe the accounts they brought are bored of hearing about ketones and how much they love each other 😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Browniesbxo

It’s getting a bit to personal this for me 😱😂 I don’t dislike any of them just seemed a bit one sided and also we are such a small town.
For now guys I’m out 😂 But be happy lol

Just seen another post come up which has been deleted 😂 again strange ..

Instahunz considering you don’t know any of them and not from around here read all of your posts 🧐

To say you just know a cousin and have met then once or what ever look at all your info.

Again on that note I bid you farewell ❤
Bye Adam babe

• Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

I don’t mean this in a nasty way, I’m not sure if it has already been addressed in Adams stories but does his son Ellis have learning issues? This is going to sound so bad if he doesn’t. It’s just the way he always says he’s sensitive to noises etc and the way he was unable to really kick that ball.

Browniesbxo

‘ a friend of a friend ‘ shall we say has seen the DM’s that they’ve sent to that poor girl who I genuinely believe only messaged out of concern. All I’m saying is Adam has a VILE mouth. Not that I’m surprised. They definitely chose what messages they wanted to share in that post 😒😒😒

Omg I’m dying. 3rd day and she’s in the same top with the same greasy bun on top of her head. YUCKKKKK. She’s so soapy!!!! Have a BATH FFS

• Sick

Lovethegossxoxo

Haha them thinking people who are criticising their relationship are single. Eh no Adam, Happily married but don’t feel the need to tell them everyday over social media. I tell them I love him everyday in person like most normal people.

• Haha

Lovethegossxoxo

I see they have bought his daughter a quad and a Range Rover toy car. Trying to buy her affections after breaking her mums heart and destroying their family. Good one Adam! I used to like kelly but more and more I’m beginning to dislike her and the way she allows Adam to talk about her and the kids.

FauxShow

But it's OK, cos Magic Beans... Sorry, sorry, I mean Ketones... means they can eat and drink what they want 🤔

• Haha

passmethetea101

Hes probably shitting himself to let her out alone as he knows full well just how loose (read: non existent) her morals are, she may trip and fall into bed with someone else's husband again

Ahahaha probably. She probably can't cope with the babies out in public by herself. God forbid they started crying or she had to get the pram out of the car by herself 🙄

I suspect that it’s a virtual reality where very few of her followers are organic growth. Same goes for him. They just don’t do anything interesting or novel to have that amount of followers. No opinion pieces or thought leadership, it’s all about themselves and stories are always duplicated across both accounts.

I noticed that the Ketones shop link in the bio changed a couple of times on her account and he doesn’t have one.

I can’t wait to see what freebies they try and wangle in exchange for access to their wedding. I am predicting a wedding in Italy.
I don't think they're classy enough for a wedding in Italy. She'll no doubt want the wedding over and done with asap just in case he gets a wondering eye and fucks someone else.

• Haha

Browniesbxo

He said the other day that one twin had hair like pubes and one (in his words) like a shaved noony. WTF?!
Then proceeded to compare one of the twins you know what to his own... and made reference to KC’s dad’s ?! He said something like ‘ I’ve not seen it but.... ‘ honestly he disturbs me.

• Wow

Browniesbxo

Mum and dad are round doing ‘ nanny duties ‘ already... on day 2. Is it just me who’s surprised by this?!?!? Reality is definitely setting in for them now. Quickkkkk get the nanny over!