Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Yep 🤢🤮🤢 I think he has addictive personality disorder. Addicted to sex and drinking.
Wouldnt be surprised if he didnt do a bit of coke either.
Just a sex pervert I think, bet she is breastfeeding him 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Omg I need to watch this celebs go dating episode. Have u seen his latest story saying her heads getting s*****d clean off! I can’t cope with him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Lovethegossxoxo

Have to laugh at them trying to gloat saying people said it would never last and here they are. They have only been together 1.5 years, if even that. That’s hardly any time at all. It’s not as if they have made it to 10 years by proving people wrong. Still plenty time for it to go tits up, which I’m still sure it will.

• Heart
  • Haha

Browniesbxo

Adam’s ‘ trick ‘on Thea making her think she’d drunk breast milk.... he says ‘ before anyone starts she’s laughing ‘ you could literally hear her begin to cry at the end of the story. Why is this guy such a cock?

• Sad
  • Angry

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
I’m also fascinated by these two - it’s so all weird! Like I can’t stop looking as it’s so bizarre. He is utterly vile - he’s odd looking, leachy, and seems to have the IQ of a 5 year old. I know Kelly via friends - and she’s always wanted to be a Z lister and she’s not known for being a nice person. She got what she wanted in terms of money and the house, but I very much doubt she’s happy. How can you be happy with that creep?! Yuck!! He makes me want to vomit.

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Hilarious that they are on there story moaning about people commenting on there posts..... do they not understand they put everything on social media so of course people are going to comment ffs!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Collydolly

Chatty Member
He is so annoying in his comment saying ``hand up to kelly she has never had any experience of being a nanny or with children before``
Is he for real? Most women dont have any experience with kids before having there own and hasnt her sister got three kids?
She is a first time mum at about 35 years of age not 15!!!

I question that this supposed wealth is not all just a bit of veneer. With whatever he has, it will also be minus whatever his ex was entitled to, because when you are married it’s not all HIS money, it was their money.

For all you know, that house could be rented and him run as much as he can through his business. You can easily see the last company accounts he filed on companies house and it’s just looks a regular micro business. Interesting to see his wife/ex-wife stepped down as Director days before he proposed to Kelly.

Wouldnt knock anyone who strives for success but I think it’s all a bit of smoke and mirrors where people kid you on that there is extraordinary wealth.

I always go on what they don’t show, so on London trips you see first class train travel but never the hotel really. If he was wealthy he would be staying in the Langham or the Rosewood and she would definitely be bragging about that.

Reactions: 3

Thesafarigirl

I never really comment on threads but I can’t believe what I’m seeing on there pages. A tiny new born baby crying and he’s saying there nothing wrong with him and calling him a little shit. Maybe he just wants to be close to his mummy. I find it really difficult to watch how he is with those babies

She’s so un-maternal and why does she put on that stupid annoying baby voice whenever she speaks. She looks like an alien. Honestly cannot stand either of them. I bet when he tries it on with her she says “she’s too tired/headache” 😂

Lovethegossxoxo

Him saying they are new money people tonight. Omg he’s not that rich!!! He’s embarrassing, and bragging about money is not attractive in any way shape or form.

• Haha
I am wondering what possessed them both to think it was a good idea to prank his 6 year old daughter in to thinking she had drunk a glass of Kelly’s breast milk. What must the child’s mum think about it all!

• Sick
  • Angry
Kelly’s petted lip when Adam says something really grates on me. She acts like a little child. I give this relationship another 2 years max!
It’s like she only knows how to communicate with him by being a little girl. Alongside the pouting lip and baby voice she is always cocking her head to the side as well.

Lorc123

I find it so strange when they go on about the size of their babies bits..just seems so inappropriate . I remember them doing it even before they were born from their scan pics
I thought the same! Why does he always talk like that? It’s your babies, so inappropriate , I doubt anyone finds that funny!
Also saying that one of the boys cries like a psychopath?? The poor baby’s probably in pain! And saying he’s going to film the cry later? Stop worrying about your phone and Instagram and look after your babies!

Lovethegossxoxo

Another cringe pda on her insta. Like seriously why do these people have to write public posts to each other? You live together, just tell him in person. This is what makes this all seem so fake, who are you trying to prove your love to?

• Haha

FauxShow

They seemed to have toned down the last couple of days... Hmmm... Wonder if somebody close has had a word

They seemed to have toned down the last couple of days... Hmmm... Wonder if somebody close has had a word

FauxShow

How does she not get the ick from him? He's up there with the ICK King himself Jake Quickenden with how cringe his stories are 🥴

Ugh that stupid bottom lip. She has the mental age of a 1 year old.
That bottom lip is so insincere, and telling him how proud his Dad would have been of their love, she doesn’t have a clue.

Have concluded she is like his pet, he’s really controlling of her. Her instagram content is almost a duplicate of his and it’s largely him talking.

I would have thought with all his cash he would have bought her a present for having the twins, tight git!

• Haha