Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wouldnโ€™t consider cut price, last season Gucci accessories a price worth paying for putting up with weirdo Adam.

His ex looks like she has class and taste.

Reactions: 3

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Oh I've been waiting for this thread! The father of those twins, "her soulmate" is actually a married man with TWO other children who she was having an affair with. She broke up a young family and got herself pregnant within a few months. Shes not as dumb as she makes out but she IS trash.

It's not her money, it's his money. He is very wealthy, has his own businesses etc. She saw an opportunity and took it. They've not even been together a year yet, well not openly anyway. He was still with his wife this time last year.

And just to quickly add, she knew he was married and even stayed overnight at the house he had with his wife and children. Shes not the genuine nicey nice girl shes pretending to be.
Thatโ€™s horrendous! His poor ex wife!

• Heart

FauxShow

Haha them thinking people who are criticising their relationship are single. Eh no Adam, Happily married but donโ€™t feel the need to tell them everyday over social media. I tell them I love him everyday in person like most normal people.
Snap! How narcissistic to think that it's jealousy that motivates someone to criticise. What an utter prick.

Also, the irony that he's now trolling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, I was happy as hell when I was single. Imagine being that pathetic you need a partner to make you happy.

Can we all say "co-dependant" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart

62gemma

He posted the letter from his dad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ that makes me sad itโ€™s private! Your dad wrote it for you not 37000 strangers . This is a case of Instagram obsessed, so worried about what people think of him I think heโ€™s incredibly insecure

• Heart

FauxShow

Iโ€™d love to see what sheโ€™s really like with all 4 kids. Least if Adam cheats he canโ€™t get anyone else pregnant.
HE probably doesn't want any more gold diggers looking for a meal ticket. Maybe he's cleverer than we think and learnt his lesson ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

FauxShow

I didn't think you get legally married in Spain as a UK resident? Do you think they've done a legal registry office ceremony here yet, or do you think the 2 thickos don't even realise they have to?

• Haha

Browniesbxo

I find it so strange when they go on about the size of their babies bits..just seems so inappropriate . I remember them doing it even before they were born from their scan pics
It is so weird!!! I find it very uncomfortable. Particularly sharing it with 94k people! Even more weird.

Pinkgirl1

Omg now the โ€˜feel good networkโ€™ has gone to nuskin! Clearly canโ€™t be making money like she makes out ๐Ÿ˜‚ and itโ€™s her, her mum & sister so how do they share their money ๐Ÿ˜‚ to keep starting over means you start at the bottom again, with nothing! I was with nuskin abour 3 years ago, never made a penny! Even selling the products you eventually have to do wholesale just to get rid of them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Trampoline

Chatty Member
I swear they think they're some sort of celebs? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He hypes her up so much she think shes stunning she looks like Jodie Marsh ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Haha

Trampoline

Chatty Member
He is creepy he reminds me of a punch and Judy puppet! Something 100% not right with him, remember Kelly you loose them how you get them!

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Everything they do annoys me now arghh :sick: Sending the babies to baby bootcamp - what's that all about? Also, constantly gushing over the ugly clothes he buys her - news flash, you're not the only loved up couple, some of us are also loved up but choose to actually live our lives with our love rather than documenting every move on instagram
He buys her clothes, yet she always wears a crop
Top and cycling shorts

Lovethegossxoxo

Kellyโ€™s petted lip when Adam says something really grates on me. She acts like a little child. I give this relationship another 2 years max!

Lucycarmella

That story of him sucking her nipple ..seriously itโ€™s just too much . I donโ€™t know why 1. He would film it and 2. Why they would think anyone would want to see That and find it funny

• Sick

FauxShow

All these supposed "collabs", and she's constantly wandering around in those wierd Bridget Jones pants/cycle shorts and the same grubby sports bra ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart