Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Anyone else thinking the cracks are starting to show already?! She always looks so miserable & they've been "niggling" at each other 👀 I'm not sure what she really expected when she decided to have babies with someone she's known 5 minutes.
Oh yes, definitely. Two newborns is hard work for even the most long term, strongest relationship, yet alone a relationship of barely a year.

Reactions: 3

Lovethegossxoxo

It’s. Hard to believe he is 35 and she 30 due to the way they act. That’s something teenagers do When they think they are in love then realise they have made a huge mistake.

Lorc123

Has anyone seen Adams posts today? I can’t belive how he is talking about not posting pictures of the babies because of them not having had a bath yet! And being covered in what looks like ‘tampon juice’ (his words...disgusting!) grow up Adam! They should be proud of their babies. Wanting two newborns to be ‘Instagram worthy’! Absolutely ridiculous

• Angry

Lovethegossxoxo

What are they trying to prove by Constantly telling us how much they love each other. Everytime I see relationships like this on social media they never last. Most people in happy relationships don’t feel the need to keep trying to convince others how they feel about each other.

Sort it out

Please tell me someone else couldn’t (but could) believe that they just saw Kelly swinging that poor baby by it’s arms. 👀 someone needs to teach then common sense

• Wow
If that annoyed them, they've obviously not seen this thread 😂
You see I think they have seen this thread, and that’s why they kept going on about the supposed “troll” and how horrible people are for the last few days.

If they do see this this thread then: stop blinking blinding your 2 week old babies with the camera light when you film them in the middle of the night, you foolish pair!

I find him so unauthentic, someone mentioned earlier about him having control issues, I agree. He doesn’t ever let Kelly speak. Only interested in showing how thin she is, like a doll. I imagine with his ex wife it will be a case of “she who laughs last, laughs loudest” 😂

Lovethegossxoxo

Totally agree kelly looks miserable in every story now. Looks like reality is setting in. She’s went from 0-4 kids and it’s taking its toll.

Isn’t it! No doubt Adam will be using the ‘best products ever’ & the family will all move over to this new thing 😫🤣

God forbid the thought of her getting a real job! She’s lucky he’s doing so well - she’s a kept woman. Although I’m not sure I’d put up with that letch for the sake of being a house wife - vom!

Browniesbxo

Terrible!
I’m finding it more strange each day...she really isn’t maternal at all is she?
I’ve been blocked by them both for reacting with a laughing emoji when they were moaning about 4 day olds not being in a routine yet... lol

• Haha

Browniesbxo

There he is talking about his dad who pasted away when he was young there she is bottom lip.

She is such an idiot in more ways than one.

It must be love they have tattoos of each others names 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ugh that stupid bottom lip. She has the mental age of a 1 year old.

Lovethegossxoxo

He’s disgusting and she’s just as disgusting for allowing him to do it. None of them seem paternal/maternal. And yes she’s defo with him for the money cause let’s face it that’s all he has going for him.

• Heart
I know shes just had 2 babies etc but I have never seen anyone look so disinterested in their newborns before. Poor little things.

This! I COMPLETELY agree with you! You can see it a mile off!
I wonder if her friends actually like him!?

The way he constantly shoves the camera in her face and talks about how beautiful he finds her, you can see she’s uncomfortable. Yes she can be annoying but generally I think she’s pretty harmless. He on the other hand is a piece of work, he is such a pig.

Trampoline

Chatty Member
So kelly is now private adam was for around 1 hour now he's back to public. You literally can't say anything to them.. i was called fat by kelly even tho she hasn't seen me LOL and couldn't be more wrong what else did she say "with all the money we earn" all that money but stuck with a complete controlling bell end. No money would make me stay but I guess you don't have very many other options do you kelly hun your as dull as dish water and really dont have much going for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 2