Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retfordlife1

LOL is this Kelly????
Well apparently I’m Adam 😂

Who knows who’s who in here 😉

Im gonna end it here as I feel I’ve stirred some shit up and it’s been on my mind since reading everything that’s followed and If Kelly Adam Hannah and good knows who’s cousin at what garage I’m lost 😂 reads this then I apologise for chipping in.
From what I know everyone had moved on new partners new children which you can’t take that away from any of them as I follow all on social media they are good parents and I know that for a fact.

People break up people cheat but being on
Media opens you up to opinions so have big shoulders if you are living this life ??

Take a Ketone and life will be fine 😉😂 Jokes

Pinkgirl1

She’s making out she’s earning loads, 12% level is only about £150-£250 paid from FM 😂 Some extra instant profit but again barely anything and not an actual monthly working wage. Don’t know why she doesn’t just get an actual job instead of jumping from MLM to MLM. It’s clearly not working for her!
She will be all in for a week or so, then I’ll die down & onto the next. Like you said get a proper job Kelly, you just turn up every day, don’t post about it & get paid. Not difficult 😗🤣

Lorc123

Maybe the reality of having two babies has set in?
One baby on a relationship is a huge change let alone two! Plus they havent been together long.
I definitely think that reality has set in for the both of them! When I saw she had both babies cribs on her side and the fact she was fighting for a c-section...I did wonder if she knew how hard it would actually be? I’ve had 2 sections myself and lots of complications with terrible pains after and couldn’t move at all for a couple of weeks. Adam seemed shocked this morning that he had been up doing everything so I really don’t think they had any idea what they were in for! I reckon she thought she was in for an easier ride with choosing a c section! They should realise how truly lucky they are to have 2 healthy baby boys who got to go home the next day!

I do feel for anyone going through the newborn stage for the first time as it can be so daunting but you would think Adam would know after the first 2? I think they’ll regret posting a picture perfect life all over Instagram when they realise how hard this is going to be!

They are near the top as they paid to be part of the company and recruited people below them. So it wouldn’t surprise me if they earned that. Although it will come crashing down at some point. The price of ketones is insane!
They paid to be part of the company? Is that for real? It’s just an absolute pyramid scheme. I can get over how much their ketones are and it’s not proven by any science other than testing it on rats

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow her? She’s got around 100k followers so I’m guessing some of you on here do follow her.

I’m assuming she’s made her money through Instagram, and selling those Ketone things that some other influencers sell.

Oh and she’s currently pregnant with twins! How do so many influencers end up having twins?

Lovethegossxoxo

Browniesbxo

You can tell she’s embarrassed by him and the rude comments he makes. She’s like ‘aww no’ but isn’t more challenging to not start an argument. And when he was lifting the babies with one hand you could see her hand going in trying to protect them. I think she’s realised too late that she’s in too deep with him
With one hand?! How did I miss this. Can’t say I’m surprised. He should know better already having children, I mean you don’t even need to have children to know not to lift them with one arm

Account3774

I vaguely know Kelly from years ago - she was always trying to bag herself a footballer! She was quite well known in a few football club dressing rooms as being someone who would 100% be up for it if they ever wanted an easy shag! Always sniffing around tables of footballers in nightclubs and trying to get their attention with likes and comments on social media.

Adams trousers are absolutely horrific.

Essex2201

I disagree entirely. I have met his ex wife, she is beautiful but she is also clearly intelligent and has morals and is just a nice person. More than I would suggest of Kelly. I would not tar them with the same brush at all.
Just in looks I meant..