Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sold 40 since this whole drama, if she's making £25 profit per copy (Not unreasonable with the postage costs and how cheap it is to print black and white) that's 1k in a couple of days. That's pretty good.
Yep. And she’s maybe donated £40 to charity. Because, yknow, that’s why she does it. For charity. ?

Reactions: 5
She’s a horror. I had a spat with her on Instagram in the comments of one of her posts once because I spoke up in defense of something she was on a rant about. For someone whose persona is all light and positivity and good vibes she sure does have a nasty streak.

Some of these influencers are better at disclosing than others, some are nicer than others. Some are dishonest about their lives and their ads, AND then slip up and show their true colours when they’re challenged. She is one such influencer.

Reactions: 7
All I can say is.....wow. That's to all these comments not her rant.

Reactions: 1
Hi Kelly! If you don't like the site, don't join! Everyones entitled to their opinion, just as you were. Only difference is the people on here have done so with a bit more class and eloquence than your expletive laden rant!

Reactions: 8
Don’t come on here & read them then Kelly! Your foul-mouthed tantrum showed you for exactly what you are...common, coarse & unprofessional. Bye bye!

I’m in utter shock and absolute dismay as to why you are all being so nasty ! You vile vile people .... you should all be ashamed of yourselves
We were all uterly shocked & absolutely dismayed at Kelly’s nasty rant. She should be ashamed of herself!

Bye bye to you too!

Maybe think about why she had to have that rant .... you are calling the poor girl names and bullying her personally ....
Do explain why she had to have that rant please. Someone asked her a civil question so why did she throw a hissy fit? She’s a potty-mouthed drama queen so she had NO excuse. She was not provoked. And don’t say it’s because her mum is ill - that’s no excuse whatsoever. Face it, she made a total dick of herself! ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Didn't know I'd changed my name from Victoria. If you don't like her Instagram don't follow it

She’s reporting some of you to the police for saying her journals are a rip off and expressing shock that 3.3% of that price goes to charity.

Remember, people... perspective

Reactions: 3
Didn't know I'd changed my name from Victoria. If you don't like her Instagram don't follow it
So you think it is appropriate to have vile mouthed rant on social media, without any warning to viewers of young children,purely because someone was considerate enough of her business/fundraising to check if she knew her products were being given away without any credit?

Reactions: 7
If you don’t what’s being discussed on here then don’t join the forum. I’ll draw your attention to the following from the terms of use you signed up to:

“Do not attempt to moderate what other people say, if you feel someone is appropriate then use the report button so a moderator can look into it.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.”

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha ??????????
Let her! Do you you think we’re scared or something?
The police will laugh her out of the station. What age are you? Five? ?????
Your puerile post is the funniest I’ve read in a long time! ???
You’ve misinterpreted my post, I think.

I can’t believe she thinks it’s anything other than a waste of police resources, frankly

Reactions: 2
I hope shes charged with wasting police time.

If she wants instagram to be her "safe haven" of an echo chamber and never have people question the ethics of her posts just set it to private and stop taking money from shady companies like very to post ads. It's very easy.

Another channel scum idiot without very basic law knowledge, slander is the spoken word. Don't read this site if you don't like it. Not sure what she means by shes blocked this site, how do you block yourself on your own phone from accessing a website? She has our mobile numbers and is taking them to the police?

Props to her if she really is getting it printed in the UK for £8, most would get it done in the far east and delivered for a fraction of that.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
She's (and other sharks like her) just panicking because their insta "safe place" (toxic market place) is crumbling around them as people are starting to see through the BS

So I don't understand, people put their opinions online, like she did with her sweary rant, and now she has managed to get people's mobile numbers and is reporting them to the police because she didn't like what they said?

So she can make a sweary rant on Instagram for people asking a simple question, but people being annoyed at her and posting that on a forum, are not allowed? Is it because the opinions on the forum are written down???

I'm howling laughing. So Meldrum has our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and now Kelly has our mobile numbers. Can you imagine the police giving a hoot that people are saying she behaved despicably when there are actual crimes being commited?
On a separate point why do these influencers think having to make a living is an acceptable reason to behave the way they do? If you don't want your business criticised then have an actual job to make money and then use Instagram as you please.

And for the record I'm quietly proud that I'm changing peoples lives without making £10 a time doing it. Infact I make no money in it. Nor do I bleat on about it online to get sympathy! So thanks Kelly ?

Btw if you have screenshots why not use them on your instagram stories? Or are all these influencers scared to because it's easier to get sympathy and shrug off opinions and advice as bitchy trolls when others don't know exactly whats being said?

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the boys (and girls) in blue to take a break from searching for the local missing 16 year old and come and rap my knuckles for thinking someone using their parents terminal illness as an excuse to behave in a disgusting manner is deplorable. I'm sure it's top of their to do list.

Reactions: 20
She's all about ethics so pays well over the odds to print her book in the UK but has advertised very several times this week wearing their clothes that are made in the far east and shocking business practices that rip off poor people with sky high credit rates.

Very have a 1 rating on trust pilot out of over 11'000 reviews https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.very.co.uk

Stop throwing stones from your glass house

PSX_20181216_202221.jpg

I still don't get why she's going to the police, because some people made some estimations of her profit margins?

Reactions: 4
Long time follower of Kelly who has just unfollowed her.

Reading her Instagram stories I assumed she was getting absused in an online thread (this is the only one I can find and correlates to what she's saying over the costings).

There's nothing that bad here and the police would laugh her away. She really shouldn't be on Instagram if she can't think clearly over things like this.

I'm a published author and I do find her costings a bit off, I suspect she makes more than the £10 she says per book based on how much she charges for it to be delivered. The RRP of my book is a bit less than her's (crafting) but full colour and hardback. I made no where near that per copy sold - it was closer to a tenth of that! My books out of print now so even though it's on Amazon I get nothing from all the copies sold now as they are used.

Reactions: 8
Having read her stories, I don’t think the break down helps either way because the comments here were about the £1 she was donating, saying that that was a low figure. And that’s true so I’m not sure what the police can do? She’s confirmed that it is £1.

Reactions: 5
Dear Kelly,

Feel free to give me a ring anytime you feel like a chat.

You've got my number.

Best regards An.

Reactions: 17