Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is disappointing.

These women tell us so frequently that we should support and empower women running businesses but then they behave in such an unprofessional way. Could you imagine behaving this way in any other job role after having been asked a simple question?

Reactions: 7
How patronising. Hard to believe anyone would follow someone with such a massive ego. Awful woman.
All bloggers seem to have massive egos absolutely over flowing with self importance.
Not surprising they have to work at home, imagine having that for a colleague.

Reactions: 11
Disgusting way to speak on an insta story, especially when it’s your business page. Imagine Young kids hearing that or watching her rant off like that. Her items look lovely but after seeing that “rant” on stories I would never buy anything from her. Honestly do these people actually think their behaviour is acceptable? ?‍♀

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else roll their eyes when someone claims there Italian or French even when they were born and raised in the UK? Reminds me of Anna SJ. 3rd or 4th generation Americans do it a lot.

This is how I respond to my customers... But I do it to myself - in my head. Rather than committing business suicide by being "one of those" people.

I personally wouldn't buy from someone like that.

Reactions: 8
On latest updated stories
Not least bit sorry at all

She's had many messages in support of her rant

Also a few who made their opinions known for knows how if she's blocked them.

Reactions: 2
It’s crazy behaviour for someone supposedly running a business...her latest stories just trying to justify her ranting earlier...I had never heard of this woman until today but I don’t think she’s done herself any favours. Not like she was asked anything rude or unreasonable...I’d like to hope with hindsight she would regret what she said but I somehow doubt it!

It’s crazy behaviour for someone supposedly running a business...her latest stories just trying to justify her ranting earlier...I had never heard of this woman until today but I don’t think she’s done herself any favours. Not like she was asked anything rude or unreasonable...I’d like to hope with hindsight she would regret what she said but I somehow doubt it!
And she says she wouldn’t put up with this behaviour in primary school...there’s only 1 person acting like they’re in primary school here!!!

Reactions: 7
Ugh more "I don't care" but I'm going to post 10 instagram stories saying how much I don't care :ROFLMAO:

She posted a friends clip about hashtag rules pretty much saying she doesn't care about them. Very professional - all these rules but they are just so complicated so she doesn't care for them.

Reactions: 6
So Kelly is apparently Italian and Latin....
I’m pretty sure you are English...?!

Born & raised in England?
Yep, that makes you English Kelly.

Calling yourself Italian or Latin (which by the way are not the same!) doesn’t make you seem any more interesting.

Stupid girl.

This was probably the most unprofessional I’ve seen someone behave on Instagram that strives to gain more followers for her business. Wow Kelly, you need to apologize to your followers!

Reactions: 4
This was probably the most unprofessional I’ve seen someone behave on Instagram that strives to gain more followers for her business. Wow Kelly, you need to apologize to your followers!
What a horrible, ugly minded prick!

Reactions: 4
What kelly is missing is the point that she told people to F off, off the back of a genuine question and that she won’t tolerate it on insta. What the heck is wrong with a genuine question and when you tell people to F off they get annoyed and she then blames them. Kelly, you started the issue by swearing and ranting on insta over a genuine question. It’s not rocket science my love

Honestly, that lady doesn’t seem stable at all. I don’t know her story but vaguely saw some comments that her mom is very ill, then that’s understandable that she would be a bit unstable but maybe she should stay off the Internet and posting rants like that, which will only damage her image and business.

Reactions: 3
Mrs Meldrum is being watched over transparency. Yet again she tries to make it look as if she’s purchased the whole care package herself so that sheep can kiss her feet and tell her how wonderful she is. That’s the point the sheep missed, She isn’t wonderful as she didn’t buy most of the items in the gift package, they were gifted. But she couldn’t say that as she’d have lost all credibility at that point for being so stingy. The wonderfulness should have been directed to all of those who had kindly gifted items to the care package box, Mrs M should have propped those people up and sing their praises for gifting her items. Instead (and Mrs M knows this very well that she’s watched). She knows someone will DM kelly to ask if she’d paid for it or been gifted it and let the fall out happen. Kelly totally over reacted. In fact it was so embarrassing to watch her rant on and swear the way she did. I’m so very sorry her mother in unwell, but despite this she still has to follow rules when running a business. Let me tell that to the tax man the next time I cover something up at work that I’ve got an ill relative and that I don’t have to abide by rules.

I don't know anything about her mother, but when you deal with a business its common to know nothing about the owner's personal affairs. Normal people just have to carry on as no boss cares if your personal life is in a mess, it's not their issue and no reason to not be professional in the workplace.

Several hours have passed and shes doing a meldrum - saying shes done nothing wrong and calling us sad haters.

Reactions: 8
I don't know anything about her mother, but when you deal with a business its common to know nothing about the owner's personal affairs. Normal people just have to carry on as no boss cares if your personal life is in a mess, it's not their issue and no reason to not be professional in the workplace.

Several hours have passed and shes doing a meldrum - saying shes done nothing wrong and calling us sad haters.
Let’s all just tell that to our bosses that the next time they call us up on something. That he or she is a sad hater. See how far we get ?

You see the lady below and her comment. I wish I hadn’t watched Kelly’s reaction as had my 4 year old with me. Lee you should have warned people not to have small kids around (which they would at that time of day) before sending people over to watch. How embarrassing. Lee was Hi folks Let’s all go over and watch a lady loose the plot and someone who clearly isn’t coping very well due to her mum being unwell, it was very distressing viewing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Sadly, I think her whole Instagram / business account with the books and what she puts out there is surrounding her mom being ill. Ughhh, it all feels a bit wrong to me. I hope she is trying to raise awareness about her illness, etc and not just make money off of sympathy if that makes sense.

Reactions: 2