Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll post something today about how she's Italian / Latin blood and just so passionate about charity :rolleyes:

Like Mrs M this whole situation could have been avoided by adding a swift and honest apoolgy. Their ego and refusal to ever beleive they are in the wrong digs them deeper and deeper.

Reactions: 7
She'll post something today about how she's Italian / Latin blood and just so passionate about charity :rolleyes:

Like Mrs M this whole situation could have been avoided by adding a swift and honest apoolgy. Their ego and refusal to ever beleive they are in the wrong digs them deeper and deeper.
Well it’s a petty that same Italian/Latin blood passion doesn’t go towards speaking to people like a decent human being! She’s dispicable!?

Reactions: 1
Well it’s a petty that same Italian/Latin blood passion doesn’t go towards speaking to people like a decent human being! She’s dispicable!?
I’m Irish/Italian & she insults the whole Italain/Latin race by how she’s behaved. She brings shame on them.

Reactions: 3
Reb mentioned in her Insta stories that she had a friend over for a cuppa tea this morning. I do have to wonder if it was Kelly with her colouring journal and a box of tissues?

I can sympathise with the ego issue. I think in the Instagram world you can enter somewhat of a bubble where folk mostly say lovely things to you. And then when a troll comes along they’re usually it and almost laughable. But when something like this comes along the ego takes a bit hit because your actions are being appraised.
If I get some hefty (usually!) constructive criticism from a client, my ego is bruised. I usually spend a day, maybe two, muttering to myself about the dreadful injustice of such comments, before realising that they’re often perfectly justified, then grumbling for a few hours more because the client somehow forgot to polish my ego with some extra praise...then it’s gone. My ego gets over itself. I would not have a loud, sweaty rant and I would not start threatening the police because someone questioned my business.

I can’t think it’s all to do with the charity figures because everything mentioned here was spot on wasn’t it? She just donate a pound (seems good to me, 10% of her profit- imagine), I think there must be some hurt feelings tied in to all this. I had a look at her page and she seems like she has a very full, busy, positive life- but that might make it harder to read stuff like this because she’s probably used to being seen very differently. I’ve said it so often here, but this is the problem with anything being public on social media. People will talk.

Reactions: 4
I can totally imagine her thinking those things, we are all human. But to actually think it's a good idea to broadcast them all makes her look terrible. duck off and duck off over an innocent question. She reacted this way because she was 100% guilty of donating it to get it advertised and they both are on shaky ground. Then goes on that she didn't give it as she's an influencer but because she helped her get followers o_O

Does the journal have lots of the same pages repeated? If I'm paying £30 I don't want a basic diary page repeated loads. Kelly should let some things go herself.

bees-knees.jpg

This colouring book is a fiver from amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/164001117X

71FQIR-4sIL.jpg
612okcDlMvL._SY498_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
71TjiZLLCML.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
its all a bit shady. I’ve noticed that two of Mrs m’s fellow you tubers ignore my interaction even though it’s only positive so I’m wondering if she has shared IP addressses. I offended her by saying she was searching out zoella in Edinburgh last Xmas How very rude of me! ?. I hope she’s not sharing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but wouldn’t be surprised. She should have done a “gifted” giveaway if she was wanting to get rid of the tat sent to her. Not pretended she had treated the sheep to an awesome self care package. May as well have just sent the them an arse stamp with Mrs M on it so they could brand themselves.

Just checked and YouTube won’t release IP addresses without a court order so Mrs m may need to do a lot more ads before she takes anyonevthsts hasn’t said she’s wonderful! She really has scraped the very bottom of the barrel recently.

Last edited:
She's reopening her shop early, apparently due to demand. But not posting until Jan, why then did she ever bother "closing" the shop for a couple of days?

She was down to 40 in stock on just before Christmas, now it's 100 in stock.

So either she had a delivery over the holiday period of a load more printed or the stock levels are all lies in order to get the sales. Not knocking it from a buisness POV, does look like more dishonesty from instamums.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ah hour after I posted here she posted another story saying she had a delivery of the books just before Christmas. Coincidence I think not.

Still don't buy it, she did encourage people to buy with her stories of "only X books available" and use tried and tested ways to make people think it was limited in order to get the sale.

Still doesn't explain the closing for a couple of days for orders even through she says they won't be shipped until Jan. Must be doing well with her colouring book to as a small buisness not want to do any shipping in the 5 normal working days between Christmas and New year.

Edit but Kelly claimed she paid 20% vat on all sales (ignoring the errors in her calculations that assumed no offsetting) I thought books were vat free in the UK?

Edit again, uncompleted diary's are vatable, completed diary's are not vatable and journals are not vatable.

So her bees knees journal shouldn't have vat according to http://www.isitvatable.com. I wouldn't be surprised if she's unnesisarry paying vat seeing how clueless she was about tax in her calculations (either that Or lying). Have I just made her £6 more per copy sold?! I hope it all goes to (a registered) charity :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
She asked what people want to see more from her in 2019
‘You all say lovely things like just keep doing you, but you know that gets me into trouble’ umm no Kelly, it only gets you into trouble when you post nasty rants and start cussing at your followers for asking you a question. It seems like she still doesn’t quite get what she did wrong.

Wonder where she learned how to potter around.... hmmm.... Mrs Meldrum comes to mind lol

These insta mums just all become the same person they all seem to have the same views all think they work hard and have hard busy lives yet all they ever talk about is how busy they are and that they are pottering they all live in a very strange world.

Reactions: 5
The post by zoella with one of kellys wank quotes was the perfect reason for people to follow her. Out of zoellas 10m followers 270 followed that day and 80 the next. ???

• Haha