Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been here for over 4 months and yet it's only yesterday that Kelly came here to apologise for the video in question (referencing Mrs Meldrum's giveaway).
Agree with this! Timing is everything - NOW she doesn’t want associated with Mrs Meldrum - the one who she said was such a nice person!!

In the rant how she was praising Mrs Meldrum for getting her to 10k followers!! She was happy then to gain the followers from Lapdog Lee.

Too little too late!!

And the free journal would have been an AD in the eyes on the CMA!

Reactions: 4
I came here yesterday after sharing a blog post I’d wanted to share for a while. Which I’m guessing you’ve maybe not seen? This can be quite an intimidating space to step into. I’ve wanted to speak up for a while but felt frightened to have a voice. I’m not going to pretend that’s not true. I don’t tend to get involved elsewhere these days. This month more than ever I’m focussed on HD Awareness Month and the charity cycle. It’s been good to discuss things more openly in the last 24 hours. I’ve nothing to hide so I figured why not face it rather than hide. I hope I can leave this here now and continue to work in the way I am. Thank you

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I came here yesterday after sharing a blog post I’d wanted to share for a while. Which I’m guessing you’ve maybe not seen? This can be quite an intimidating space to step into. I’ve wanted to speak up for a while but felt frightened to have a voice. I’m not going to pretend that’s not true. I don’t tend to get involved elsewhere these days. This month more than ever I’m focussed on HD Awareness Month and the charity cycle. It’s been good to discuss things more openly in the last 24 hours. I’ve nothing to hide so I figured why not face it rather than hide. I hope I can leave this here now and continue to work in the way I am. Thank you
Cut the crap!

This thread had been dead for months, almost all posts made last year while you ranted and raved on more than 1 occasion.

Just backtracking and distancing yourself from the disgusting behaviour of your one time favourite person that got you to 10k and who you send a free book for her 100k giveaway.

Reactions: 1
It hasn’t been dead for months. It was written on just last week, where someone felt I was going to an event for the wrong reasons which prompted a blog post I’ve wanted to write for a while, and prompted my initial message here. Honestly, my message was about me and my views only. I can see it’s not going to be something you believe though and that’s ok.

Hi kelly

Thank you for finally giving me an apology.

Luckily I'm a strong person and dident fall to peices when you mentioned me in your rant for just asking you polite questions and asking if you were working in conjunction with the meldrums and were you aware that your book was part of their give away.
If you kindly gifted the book for Mrs meldrums self care give way that you should be credited.

I saw the rant because lee told everyone on stories to go look.
You then sent me arsed reply saying Mrs meldrum had been good to you and supportive.
I think there were posts between you and the meldrums on both your grids

So I was in no doubt where your loyalties lie.
I noticed on social blade and reading here you had huge uplift in followers as a result.
It's example of women lifting up other women.

I unfollowed moved on dident give you a 2nd thourght.

I have respect for you coming on here and finally saying sorry and confronting your critics.

Fully understand why you don't want to associate with other infleuncers now who wants to be tarred with their negative actions and bad business decisions.

Unfortunately the timings unfortunate
Coincidences happen.

If my freind did something so stupid publicly I would try create some distance.

I wish your family well
Good luck with fundraising
I dont hold any malice

But I dont blame people being slightly here cynical too.

We all human we all make mistakes
It's how we apologise
How we learn and grow
How we come back from these mistakes be our own person set our own path showing some integrity and transparency.

When my child makes same mistakes It's frustrating
When instagrammers keep repeating the same mistakes It's bloody annoying they adults, this is their business.
They should be using their public platform to create good not just feather their own nests.

Lead by example. We need infleuncers to accept feedback good and bad.
Not just delete block rant and call everyone with different opinions trolls.
I love a good intelligent debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It hasn’t been dead for months. It was written on just last week, where someone felt I was going to an event for the wrong reasons which prompted a blog post I’ve wanted to write for a while, and prompted my initial message here. Honestly, my message was about me and my views only. I can see it’s not going to be something you believe though and that’s ok.
It has been dead - 8 post this month nothing since start of January! Mrs Hinch for can go thought 1k post in a day!

Loving the bold font!! Just hammering that point across!!

Reactions: 4