Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, hope police don't ask any questions of the business that show they haven't complied with GDPR :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Is she seriously threatening to report people for ‘accusing’ her that she only donates £1 to charity when surprise, she actually does only donate £1 and has confirmed this herself?

Can someone please let me know where and how I could report her to the police for making such a dumb statement that I am so offended right now that I can’t even finish my cup of tea? And let’s be clear on something, I ALWAYS finish my cuppa.

Reactions: 7
Kelly, I can give you my number if you don’t have it. My address too if you like.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Tight Arse reports us. First of all Kels, it’s “libel” when it’s the written word & “slander “ for the spoken word. Secondly, it’s only libel when something is written which is blatantly untrue. And since we know for a fact what miserly sum you donate to charity, then I hope the police charge you for wasting their time.

But we all know the police won’t be involved & you’ll just make a bigger tit of yourself than you already have.

But hey...bring it on!! ?????

Reactions: 13
I don’t think the police will be very impressed with the video of her screaming duck YOU to everyone. Now THAT was not very nice, not people here being upset with her behavior. Unbelievable really.

Reactions: 3
We can all sleep easy, there’s no way in hell she’ll go to the police. She’s trying to be all Billy Big Bollocks to her followers, allowing them to think she’s being persecuted when in fact she started the trolling herself. She’s trying to save face because it’s spectacularly backfiring on her now. She created the drama all by herself & looks like a prize dick.

Reactions: 4
Phone numbers? ?
Nope I’ve never provided my phone number when joining tattle and I use a laptop so......
if you have got my number then I’d be very interested to know how....! ?

Reactions: 5
Well I hope all her followers and the police do come over here and read this thread. I’m
genuinely confused right now. This initially started when she was asked a genuine question from someone wanting to know if her book had been declared and was it a gift from her to Mrs Meldrum. From this harmless question Kelly went berserk on her Instagram stories and I was pointed in her direction from Mr Meldrum telling everyone to go and have a look. People were disgusted by this unjust, unprofessional and unexpected reaction so started this thead. I have seen people on this thread suggest donating £1 from her total sales is slightly stingy but please explain how having an opinion is breaking the law & please tell me how this woman has my phone number as that is an invasion of my privacy! This all could have been avoided as people were intitially actually defending her and her business until she was so vile to them! She was being supported and looked out for until she behaved so horribly. So I hope people do come over and read this thread and see it is not what she’s making it out to be!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand-
She states on her own website that she donates £1 to charity from the sale of the journals.
No one on here has disputed that fact.
Debating that fact and discussing the possible profit she is making etc is all that’s been going on here.
I’m not sure I understand exactly what she’s claiming to be reporting people for? And reporting to whom exactly?! ???‍♀

Reactions: 4
She is doing a Meldrum and trying to scare us all into submission.i don't for 1 minute think she's got any of our numbers

She is doing a Meldrum and trying to scare us all into submission.i don't for 1 minute think she's got any of our numbers
If she did, that’s a criminal matter and she should be the one getting in trouble for whatever ways she has pursued to get everyone’s phone numbers and what exactly is she trying to do with them? That’s invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 2
II she's so open and honest why doesn't she say how much very are paying her and how much of it goes directly to charity?

I would like to hear her rational for taking cash from such a shady and exploitative company.I find it hard to believe any of her ethics when they seem so contradictory.

She did use her mum's illness several times in her "duck off" rants, ao people have just been reporting what she said.

Agree with others on here and meldrum thread her figures are wrong and she doesn't understand Vat.

Never heard of this woman or her journals until this Meldrum gifted item rant.
Can someone please send Kelly a self care package as she is in serious need of an overpriced colouring book to help calm her down.

Reactions: 6
Could someone in the know explain her figures correctly?

If she offsets the charity donation and the vat costs how much does she make? Must be alot if she's paying vat as I think you need to have income of 80k a year to be car registered. But I could be wrong on that.

Thank you

If she did, that’s a criminal matter and she should be the one getting in trouble for whatever ways she has pursued to get everyone’s phone numbers and what exactly is she trying to do with them? That’s invasion of privacy.
Mrs m had her facts wrong defamation character is a civil action therefore the police wouldn’t be interested. As for them having access to mobile numbers this is that even possible or are they both breaching data protection. . The more this goes on the deeper they dig themselves a hole. I’m damn sure Instagram and you tube aren’t getting phone numbers for very minor so called businesses.

Reactions: 1
1. She doesn't have anyone’s phone numbers.

2. She isn’t going to the police.

Oh dear this sort of behaviour and drama I guess she thinks will give her a boost.
But it's just temporary

Fri/sat she gained single number followers

Yesterday she lost 18

Her rants given her channel a massive uplift of 600 plus followers.

She's playing the sympathy card whilst appearing quite agressive /threatening.
We have free speech in the UK.
Most people here were supportive until random rant.

Even after I think discussion has been mostly based on facts

So stuff she said in her insta
Her website

I'm baffled if she says she donates £1 then her arguememt is.
She's a business at the end of the day.
If i couldent afford it I would go Poundland or the works and buy a cheaper colouring book.

Doubtful police have the numbers
Or if they would take her complaint seriously.

https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/kelly_thebeesknees

Reactions: 1
Never I ever heard of this woman before, I had to go and had a look after it had been mentioned on the Meldrums thread. What an awful thing to say to everyone on Instagram, especially people that follow her, as a business person is very unprofessional, and those vile words with so much anger and frustration. She’s not a nice person and no one should ever do business with her. That little rant should make its way to YouTube for everyone to see what that woman is really like. I mean it’s not ok to ask a genuine question but yet it’s ok for her to have that rant? I can’t understand.