Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted this? Was she told to d’you think??
I dont think AD was ckear enough

But it did block the lovely very outfit.

Who knows shes very odd.
Hope she reflects and gets the support she needs

Reactions: 3
I think she's answered her own question, Instagram isn't for her.

Time to go private, stop flogging and stick to selling the £30 colouring book.

Reactions: 7
So she basically got pissed off because they both got caught in a lie. She wanted Rebecca to put her stupid £30 journal coloring book in her ‘giveaway’ but they didn’t want to disclose that she in fact did not order it herself, it was #kindlygifted by Kelly. What difference does it make?? asked Kelly. Well, to answer your question Kelly, it’s clear that you wanted to gain new customers but why do it the shady way??

Only after they were both questioned, did Reb go back to edit the post and add that yes, Kelly actually sent her this and she didn’t pay a quid. So it’s the same thing as companies gifting Reb stuff in hopes that she’ll advertise them. Aka, #gifted needs to be specified. It would have been completely different if Reb paid for it but she didn’t.

Reactions: 5
So she basically got pissed off because they both got caught in a lie. She wanted Rebecca to put her stupid £30 journal coloring book in her ‘giveaway’ but they didn’t want to disclose that she in fact did not order it herself, it was #kindlygifted by Kelly. What difference does it make?? asked Kelly. Well, to answer your question Kelly, it’s clear that you wanted to gain new customers but why do it the shady way??

Only after they were both questioned, did Reb go back to edit the post and add that yes, Kelly actually sent her this and she didn’t pay a quid. So it’s the same thing as companies gifting Reb stuff in hopes that she’ll advertise them. Aka, #gifted needs to be specified. It would have been completely different if Reb paid for it but she didn’t.

Kelly sends Mrs meldrum a free journal

Mrs meldrum advertises it pushing Kelly's insta followers over 10k not bad for a 30 quid colouring book.

Kelly said in her rant like she owes reb a debt for supporting her company.

I'm my mind and influencer who purchase the product with their own cash and does q shout out is better.

Reb announced give way and shes busy putting together an amazing package

Does she get in contact with Kelly and ask her to kindly gift a book.
Does Kelly randomly and great timing send reb another free book not specifically for the giveaway as an early xmas present.
Did any business discussions /strategy go on before the published give way bundle if crap.

Then we have the rant

That's lost followers plus for good measure Kelly has blocked a few and tell anyone who disagrees with her to f off.

She doesnt see the need for clear labelling of gifts.

But shes gained 500 followers possibly because lee and Lucy and bump promoted her.

Her followers were dropping in some large numbers 7days prior to her rant so there must be some other reason shes losing followers.

Rebs kept her hands clean and got pat the part to do her dirty work on his insta stories.

She's then declined to mention Kelly at all.

I hope Kelly thinks it's worth it in the long run as its tarnished her reputation.

Wonder if meldrum saw any any uplift because of this drama.

I feel we like all being played

They are just angry we saw it.

It's not 1st time they try poach other followers from other infleuncers

Short lived slimming world
Mrs hinch
Then tomm followers
Which shes doesnt follow any more by way
Brummy mummy disney followers.

Reactions: 5
She posted last night there's 85 books left, this morning there's 81.

At 30 a pop (plus p and p) I think she could easily be making 25 profit a book. It's lots of pages but black and white so could be printed in China pretty cheaply.

Would be higher quality if printed in Italy, where's it printed Kelly?

Wonder what her 4 day £600 camping is about, she's password protected it https://thebeesknees.co/shop/

Reactions: 4

At 30 a pop (plus p and p) I think she could easily be making 25 profit a book. It's lots of pages but black and white so could be printed in China pretty cheaply.

Wonder what her 4 day £600 camping is about, she's password protected it https://thebeesknees.co/shop/
Lol gained 500 sheep and sold 4books
Was it worth it?

£30 for a crappy b&w colouring book?! Are people mental?! Go down WH Smith and get one for about £2.99 then donate the remaining £27 to charity.
I hate people making money off someone else’s misfortune or illness and that is what this woman is doing. I don’t care how she’s dresses it up or how much she shouts and swears.
These people really are deplorable.

Reactions: 10
She’s the one who did that god awful ‘be happy’ story for Mumsnet after the ol’ Mumsnet bullying campaign by Natasha Bailley. She brought her mum into that too, saying people like her mum are dying or ill while the witches on Mumsnet are making a huge fuss about hashtags. It was hilariously passive aggressive and self-important. She’s a little jumped up cuntychop.

Reactions: 13
She reminds me of a Pomeranian. All fart and no tit.
She seems like a really nasty, vulgar woman.

Reactions: 8
I can't stand women who try to belittle others by bringing up tragedy, how awful to concentrate on hashtags when people are dying? So should people only spend time thinking about the death and tragedy in the world. Surely by that reasoning it's also awful to be spending time on making silly wreaths and bragging about completing Tinder when there are people dying! It's the most vile kind of emotional abuse/guilt tripping and there's no excuse for it. If she's so consumed with people dying she wouldn't be spending so much time faffing about on Instagram. Disgusting woman

Reactions: 12
Absolutely vile!!! The language was appalling, she’s marketing a product, this is NOT her personal account, she runs it as a business. There should be fines for behaving that way. Birds of a feather and all that.....she fits well with The Humdrums

Reactions: 4
I can't stand women who try to belittle others by bringing up tragedy, how awful to concentrate on hashtags when people are dying? So should people only spend time thinking about the death and tragedy in the world. Surely by that reasoning it's also awful to be spending time on making silly wreaths and bragging about completing Tinder when there are people dying! It's the most vile kind of emotional abuse/guilt tripping and there's no excuse for it. If she's so consumed with people dying she wouldn't be spending so much time faffing about on Instagram. Disgusting woman
Right! I thought it was ridiculous to hear her mention that as well. Thanks for stating the most obvious thing on earth Kelly, should we all just think about that all day long?

Also, I feel some kinda way about her only donating £1 from every sale of her journal when she has it priced at £30 plus shipping. If you’re going to make a big deal out of fundraising and base your entire business around that, you’d think she’d be a bit more generous!? It looks like she’s using that to make money for herself more so than fundraising. How about I just donate £30 myself Kelly and you keep your silly journal.

Reactions: 6
Yep she's as grinchy as Edgy only donating £1 per journal considering it is a cause so close to her heart.

Reactions: 7
The £1 per book does seem very stingy considering it must have a huge markup and shes selling them all herself online so is cutting out the middle man and making a very good profit. Usually you would have to sell to a shop at 40% off retail price. It's a smart business model if people really do pay £30 for her black and white book.

She should just donate a percentage of profits. Her camping trips for £600 and 3 nights away must be a real money spinner.

She's sold 40 since this whole drama, if she's making £25 profit per copy (Not unreasonable with the postage costs and how cheap it is to print black and white) that's 1k in a couple of days. That's pretty good.

You know what they say, all publicity is good publicity. Lots of people now know about her crapola journals than before.