Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stuffata

As someone who knows what Real loss feels like i cannot bear people who use a relatives sickness to justify their bad behavour.

Mrs and Mr Meldrum have consistantly broken the Law and are misleading thousands of vunerable followers on to spendono money they don't have. They have been called out on it.

As for you Kelly, i think you are very right to go away and think about whether the onstagram Platform is for you......i'm thinking maybe not

Reactions: 21

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I'm howling laughing. So Meldrum has our IP addresses and now Kelly has our mobile numbers. Can you imagine the police giving a hoot that people are saying she behaved despicably when there are actual crimes being commited?
On a separate point why do these influencers think having to make a living is an acceptable reason to behave the way they do? If you don't want your business criticised then have an actual job to make money and then use Instagram as you please.

And for the record I'm quietly proud that I'm changing peoples lives without making £10 a time doing it. Infact I make no money in it. Nor do I bleat on about it online to get sympathy! So thanks Kelly ?

Btw if you have screenshots why not use them on your instagram stories? Or are all these influencers scared to because it's easier to get sympathy and shrug off opinions and advice as bitchy trolls when others don't know exactly whats being said?

Now I'll just sit back and wait for the boys (and girls) in blue to take a break from searching for the local missing 16 year old and come and rap my knuckles for thinking someone using their parents terminal illness as an excuse to behave in a disgusting manner is deplorable. I'm sure it's top of their to do list.

Reactions: 20

Queenie

VIP Member
What a vile and nasty piece of work she is. Talk about overreacting! I hope this comes back to bite her on the arse, there was no need for her foul rant! I see so many have unfollowed her now - no wonder! Unprofessional behaviour.

Reactions: 19

Dunwoodyan

Dear Kelly,

Feel free to give me a ring anytime you feel like a chat.

You've got my number.

Best regards An.

Reactions: 17

Pepperpot

I commented about her disgusting rant on the Meldrums thread because I had my 3 year old son next to me when I viewed it!
Followers of her brand should not be unexpectedly exposed to a tirade of foul language and being told to “F*** Off!”
I honestly don’t know what she was thinking. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 15

Gifted

She’s the one who did that god awful ‘be happy’ story for Mumsnet after the ol’ Mumsnet bullying campaign by Natasha Bailley. She brought her mum into that too, saying people like her mum are dying or ill while the bitches on Mumsnet are making a huge fuss about hashtags. It was hilariously passive aggressive and self-important. She’s a little jumped up cuntychop.

Reactions: 13

Queenie

VIP Member
Kelly, I can give you my number if you don’t have it. My address too if you like.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Tight Arse reports us. First of all Kels, it’s “libel” when it’s the written word & “slander “ for the spoken word. Secondly, it’s only libel when something is written which is blatantly untrue. And since we know for a fact what miserly sum you donate to charity, then I hope the police charge you for wasting their time.

But we all know the police won’t be involved & you’ll just make a bigger tit of yourself than you already have.

But hey...bring it on!! ?????

Reactions: 13

VegasWife

So unprofessional. I hadn't been made aware of her before and actually really like the look of the journals and it's a cause close to my heart but WOW what a huge overreaction.

I think business owners like this need to remember who buys their products!

Reactions: 12
F

FamHam

Just goes to show the thin veneer of insta mums is all fake, if this is what she chooses to put public what does she hold back?

They are all about being strong women with buisnesses, but the moment they get any criticism they can't take it and act like a pathetic individual and say they are being bullied.

Either act like a professional buisness or set your Instagram to private. You can't have it both ways.

VegasWife

Just goes to show the thin veneer of insta mums is all fake, if this is what she chooses to put public what does she hold back?
Absolutely this! The foul mouthed rant doesn't match up with the squares on her page. I wonder if Very would be happy with that rant after paying her to flog Xmas boxes? Doubt it's the family friendly image they were looking for.

fireflies

VIP Member
Hi Yellow Submarine, you can just purchase as normal from Very, you don’t an account. A lot retailers seems to take the have now pay later system now which i’ve not personally used.

Hi Queenie, i wasn’t actually aware of tattle when I went online back then. I went on as I couldnt fathom how a giveaway was such big deal i still dont with a giveaway really, but as I say, we all change, grow and learn and i did learn that my reaction was not the right way to go. I reacted badly due to the things said about my relationship with my mum. They hurt my feelings. Im not ashamed to say that. And now I’ve moved on and evaluated how I approach the space in which i work. You choose not forget that and thats honestly cool. I have however moved forward in a more diplomatic way. I am a twat sometimes. Im human.
Stopped following you before xmas I think.
So unaware latest rant.
But I did message you via Instagram in the past .
It was regarding Mrs meldrum and her self care package.
I did so because I thourght she was including your colouring book and not crediting yourself or your business.
I got a very arsed response all I asked was

Did you know book was included in give away.

And had Mrs meldrum purchased the book.

I explained I have no issue with infleuncers accepting gifts just they should be properly labelled.
The ASA and CMA agree with me.

But you went on rant
Referenced my polite message I sent you.
Then mr meldrum stirred the pot on his stories asking everyone to go into your stories.

You gained followers over it.

Your response

Oh ffs i cant be bothered to have this conversation. Shes giving away stuff to people to say thank you and has been nothing but supportive of my small business since i started. This is first world problems and im not entering the conversation anymore.

My response

Sorry you feel this way. Have a nice day.
Thanks for such prompt reply

I then unfollowed and not looked you up since.

As far as I'm concerned you were happy to be associated with infleunecers that
Lie over free holidays
Turn upto food bank empty handed and got paid.
Used a next cancer scare to promote next official.
Dubious giveaway where winners not announced.
Latest shit fest racist kkk joke on you tube then a unfortunate follow friday upsetting candice Braithwaite .
Charity run raising a really low amount and hardly promoting the charity accurately or the run.
110k you tube nearly 87k insta and less than £500 raised.

I'm sorry after your last rant I judged you based on your reaction and the company you keep.

It's nice to see a influencer apologise
Learn from mistakes.

• Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I can't stand women who try to belittle others by bringing up tragedy, how awful to concentrate on hashtags when people are dying? So should people only spend time thinking about the death and tragedy in the world. Surely by that reasoning it's also awful to be spending time on making silly wreaths and bragging about completing Tinder when there are people dying! It's the most vile kind of emotional abuse/guilt tripping and there's no excuse for it. If she's so consumed with people dying she wouldn't be spending so much time faffing about on Instagram. Disgusting woman

clm77

What I find the funniest about this whole situation is that Kelly spoke out to help Reb but no sign of Reb speaking out to help her just left her for the nasty trolls typical Reb when will these insta mums learn that Reb helps Reb and no one else so why fight her corner? idiots the lot of them.

Reactions: 11

Gulster

How patronising. Hard to believe anyone would follow someone with such a massive ego. Awful woman.
All bloggers seem to have massive egos absolutely over flowing with self importance.
Not surprising they have to work at home, imagine having that for a colleague.

Reactions: 11
F

FamHam

As someone who knows what Real loss feels like i cannot bear people who use a relatives sickness to justify their bad behavour.
I think it's disgusting to mention it in the same sentence. It's about following the law and being honest and transparent.

Sorry for your loss ?

It's a valid question Kelly was asked as Mrs meldrum is advertising it by posting it in her feed and promoting it. If it's gifted it should have said so. Kelly went off on one as like Mrs meldrum they are now facing scrutiny and their easy cash for shady adverts could be ending.

Mrs meldrum wasn't even doing a nice thing, giveaways are just a way to feather her own nest.

Reactions: 10

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
The buisness owner that has a melt down over one question if something gifted should follow the ASA guidelines over gifted products.

Not in the right order!
I stopped listening at 'First world problems'

This came across as a very immature rant.

Oh dear... think before you pick up your smart phones mummy vloggers.

Children playing as business owners.

How many times did she blame her behaviour on her mum's illnesses?

M

Member 1682

She posted last night there's 85 books left, this morning there's 81.

At 30 a pop (plus p and p) I think she could easily be making 25 profit a book. It's lots of pages but black and white so could be printed in China pretty cheaply.

Would be higher quality if printed in Italy, where's it printed Kelly?

Wonder what her 4 day £600 camping is about, she's password protected it https://thebeesknees.co/shop/
£30 for a crappy b&w colouring book?! Are people mental?! Go down WH Smith and get one for about £2.99 then donate the remaining £27 to charity.
I hate people making money off someone else’s misfortune or illness and that is what this woman is doing. I don’t care how she’s dresses it up or how much she shouts and swears.
These people really are deplorable.

instacharlie

VIP Member
Wow she sent you an abusive message?? What a cow. She’s a business/charity/fundraiser she should be professional or if she couldn’t then she should have ignored the message.

Quite liked the look of the journal but won’t be buying one now. Will buy a journal elsewhere and continue to donate to a mental health charity.
I really liked the look of the journal, almost tempted to purchase. Then I saw the price, and only £1 goes to charity. So I could donate £2 myself and save £28 by not getting the journal!

non binary coat

Chatty Member
She only gave grabby mrs meldrum a book as she's an infuencer and it's a promotion to try and sell more books. She's lying by saying otherwise.

Reactions: 9