Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’m genuinely sorry I shot from the hip in response back. It was back before I really got to grips with the industry and I shouldnt have responded like that, I should have answered your question. Im sorry for that. With regards to what others influencers are up to I’d rather not get involved in that discussion. Thanks for responding today

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And I’m genuinely sorry I shot from the hip in response back. It was back before I really got to grips with the industry and I shouldnt have responded like that, I should have answered your question. Im sorry for that. With regards to what others influencers are up to I’d rather not get involved in that discussion. Thanks for responding today
Go away you silly woman
This is the response you gave me after I politely asked what mental health credentials you had. And how the worm turns

That's quite some jump in subscribers today considering the previous trend 🙄

Were they #gifted?

OMG, what an absolute nerve you have coming on here with your fake niceness after your Mrs Meldrum meltdown! You ranted & raved & cursed & showed yourself up to be an arrogant, nasty little tit. It was disgusting! 😡Yeah we all know how much you donate to charity from your overpriced colouring books! 😂 To use your own language from your little hissy fit - You can duck OFF!
What Mrs Meldrum meltdown?

Never trust an Insta account that has a sudden surge in followers (same goes for Youtube, Twitter etc.)

Not suggesting anyone here has done this of course but ... £2.99 what a bargain!

• Wow
I was actually falling for her nicey-nice comments but realise it’s all just an act for her. What a despicable woman! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Well, after trying to come on a enter a healthy discussion in a polite manner, some of you have sadly continued to make out I’m something I’m not and be rude. Which is such a shame as I came on totally well meaning to clear the air. Not much more I can do at this point so I’ll leave it there.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She got a follow Friday and most people check their phones Saturday mornings so I’d imagine that’s where they came from.

Reactions: 1
Well, after trying to come on a enter a healthy discussion in a polite manner, some of you have sadly continued to make out I’m something I’m not and be rude. Which is such a shame as I came on totally well meaning to clear the air. Not much more I can do at this point so I’ll leave it there.
WE’VE been rude? 😂 After all your lil temper tantrums? 😂 Karma’s a witch Kelly. Bye now! 👍

She got a follow Friday and most people check their phones Saturday mornings so I’d imagine that’s where they came from.
Ah right, that probably explains it then.

Worked a bit better than MrsMeldrum's FF for Candice (y)

Who gave her a shout out?

Come back Kelly, we haven't been *that* rude compared to your video rant I just questioned the sudden jump in followers seeing as you'd been haemorrhaging them earlier in the week.

The Follow Friday seems to explain it :)

Reactions: 3
Oh duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair, at least Kelly has come on here and is engaging in conversation and actually responding to criticism in an adult fashion.

Kelly - I have a lot of respect for the work you are doing regarding HD and I can see you have a busy, real life outside of social media. I think you’ve unfortunately been caught up in someone else’s online chaos and it’s snowballed.

Do yourself a massive favour - stay as far away as you possibly can from Mr & Mrs Wetwipe.
No professional courtesy was shown towards you or your business regarding this and you’ve been thrown under the bus.

Reactions: 7
Rather not get involved in that discussion? Yet you follow this person regardless of their disgusting behaviour! For all that you stand for and the good work you do you should be ashamed of yourself for following her.

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I can't help feeling a bit cynical about the timing of Kelly's appearance on here to apologise.

Mrs Meldrum is currently being (rightly) dragged for not apologising for a rather dubious 'joke' in one of her vlogs.

This thread has been here for over 4 months and yet it's only yesterday that Kelly came here to apologise for the video in question (referencing Mrs Meldrum's giveaway).

The timing of it just seems rather ... coincidental?

As I say, I'm a cynic and I'm sure it's pure coincidence, nothing to do with damage limitation.

Reactions: 5