Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her after she did that cringe mumsnet dance - since deleted from highlights as suspect she realised 'I'm a twit'

Reactions: 4
What Mumsnet dance? To be fair shes calmed down lately. Shes back to real life tit like the rest of us instead of twatting about like other influencers.

When there were the mumsnet posts about not declaring ad's, etc - she did a silly dance to the music 'don't worry, be happy' totally missing the point of the threads and basically telling all mumsnet gets to chill out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember now. It was twatty 😂. I'm in 2 minds as sometimes I think yeah shes alright and other time tries to hard. She was more real with her old bag of makeup and now it's all Bobbi Brown!

Reactions: 1
This woman is yet another one of those “up the arse of the big accounts” “trying to be like the big accounts” “will only interact if it is of gain to her” instagrammer. Makes my blood boil. Got into it for the right reasons but is now so driven by numbers

Reactions: 2
I followed her ages ago and found her quite funny at first but then a few things happened and I got the feeling she fake nice and actually quite a witch. Looks like I was right. I unfollowed after the mumsnet dance too.

Reactions: 3
Hi all, Kelly here. I’m sorry you feel that way about me, and unfollowing was therefore the right choice. What I would like to say is, I pride myself on being myself on Instagram. There is no pretence, and the times where I’m ‘less funny’ I’m generally just not one to try and be funny ‘for the gram’. I also feel it’s unfair to say I only speak to big instagrammers. I reply to every single comment on my posts where possible and do my very best to stay on top of dm’s too (without taking time away from my family outside work hours). The Ryvita event, one of the few events I’ve ever attended was something I went to because I was inspired by those on the panel. It turned out to be a really interesting discussion and I learned a fair few things about how diet can affect us when unwell, obviously a topic of great interest to me. I use my space to raise awareness and funds for a charity alongside sharing my life as it is recently working working with handful of brands (currently one). It’s completely separate and something I personally feel i have a balance with. I turn down most jobs that come in as they don’t fit and do what I can to give back. Of course, if I’m not your cup of tea, that’s absolutely fine. But know that I wholeheartedly do everything from a genuine place so if you’ve any issue I’m happy to discuss. Have a lovely weekend. Kelly

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hi all, Kelly here. I’m sorry you feel that way about me, and unfollowing was therefore the right choice. What I would like to say is, I pride myself on being myself on Instagram. There is no pretence, and the times where I’m ‘less funny’ I’m generally just not one to try and be funny ‘for the gram’. I also feel it’s unfair to say I only speak to big instagrammers. I reply to every single comment on my posts where possible and do my very best to stay on top of dm’s too (without taking time away from my family outside work hours). The Ryvita event, one of the few events I’ve ever attended was something I went to because I was inspired by those on the panel. It turned out to be a really interesting discussion and I learned a fair few things about how diet can affect us when unwell, obviously a topic of great interest to me. I use my space to raise awareness and funds for a charity alongside sharing my life as it is recently working working with handful of brands (currently one). It’s completely separate and something I personally feel i have a balance with. I turn down most jobs that come in as they don’t fit and do what I can to give back. Of course, if I’m not your cup of tea, that’s absolutely fine. But know that I wholeheartedly do everything from a genuine place so if you’ve any issue I’m happy to discuss. Have a lovely weekend. Kelly
OMG, what an absolute nerve you have coming on here with your fake niceness after your Mrs Meldrum meltdown! You ranted & raved & cursed & showed yourself up to be an arrogant, nasty little tit. It was disgusting! 😡Yeah we all know how much you donate to charity from your overpriced colouring books! 😂 To use your own language from your little hissy fit - You can duck OFF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Queenie, I have since been online and apologised for being so angry that day. It’s irrelevant and certainly no excuse but it was a difficult time and I reacted in a way I’m not proud of. That said, if you feel I’m fake that’s your prerogative, as are your views on the way I support charity.

• Sick
Hi Queenie, I have since been online and apologised for being so angry that day. It’s irrelevant and certainly no excuse but it was a difficult time and I reacted in a way I’m not proud of. That said, if you feel I’m fake that’s your prerogative, as are your views on the way I support charity.
Oh stop being passive aggressive, it doesn’t wash with me. And we all have difficult times but we don’t go on social media & take it out on innocent viewers. And we all have sick relatives but we don’t keep banging on about it. No, you showed your true colours that day Kelly, it was a disgrace. I’m glad you're ashamed but I think it’s more a case of damage control now. Too little too late. You & Grabecca Selldrum are well suited! 🙄

Reactions: 5
  • I ‘bang on’ about the fact my mum is unwell to raise awareness about a disease that people dont know enough about. To help others understand it, and to connect with people who feel like nobody knows about it, like I did. I will continue that. All the best

• Sick
  • I ‘bang on’ about the fact my mum is unwell to raise awareness about a disease that people dont know enough about. To help others understand it, and to connect with people who feel like nobody knows about it, like I did. I will continue that. All the best
As I said we all have ill relatives, some terminally so. Some of us are seriously ill ourselves. I remember someone calling you out on donating such a small amount from your colouring books & again you got quite aggressive & nasty. Speaks volumes about you Kelly. Such a pity you didn’t come on here after your little outburst & apologise. No, you let Lee Meldrum direct his sheep to go view your foul-mouthed rant. Well, the tit’s really hitting the fan with the Meldrums now & no doubt they’ll take their “friends” & supporters down with them. Karma, eh Kelly?

Reactions: 7
Hi @Kellythebeesknees , would you still do adverts for Very? I find their credit arrangements and general business practices very exploitative so do judge influencers that "work with" them. It doesn't sit well with me to have ethics and still take money from such companies.

Reactions: 7
Hi Yellow Submarine, you can just purchase as normal from Very, you don’t an account. A lot retailers seems to take the have now pay later system now which i’ve not personally used.

Hi Queenie, i wasn’t actually aware of tattle when I went online back then. I went on as I couldnt fathom how a giveaway was such big deal i still dont with a giveaway really, but as I say, we all change, grow and learn and i did learn that my reaction was not the right way to go. I reacted badly due to the things said about my relationship with my mum. They hurt my feelings. Im not ashamed to say that. And now I’ve moved on and evaluated how I approach the space in which i work. You choose not forget that and thats honestly cool. I have however moved forward in a more diplomatic way. I am a twit sometimes. Im human.

Hi Yellow Submarine, you can just purchase as normal from Very, you don’t an account. A lot retailers seems to take the have now pay later system now which i’ve not personally used.

Hi Queenie, i wasn’t actually aware of tattle when I went online back then. I went on as I couldnt fathom how a giveaway was such big deal i still dont with a giveaway really, but as I say, we all change, grow and learn and i did learn that my reaction was not the right way to go. I reacted badly due to the things said about my relationship with my mum. They hurt my feelings. Im not ashamed to say that. And now I’ve moved on and evaluated how I approach the space in which i work. You choose not forget that and thats honestly cool. I have however moved forward in a more diplomatic way. I am a twit sometimes. Im human.
Well we agree on one thing Kelly. Your second to last sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Stopped following you before xmas I think.
So unaware latest rant.
But I did message you via Instagram in the past .
It was regarding Mrs meldrum and her self care package.
I did so because I thourght she was including your colouring book and not crediting yourself or your business.
I got a very arsed response all I asked was

Did you know book was included in give away.

And had Mrs meldrum purchased the book.

I explained I have no issue with infleuncers accepting gifts just they should be properly labelled.
The ASA and CMA agree with me.

But you went on rant
Referenced my polite message I sent you.
Then mr meldrum stirred the pot on his stories asking everyone to go into your stories.

You gained followers over it.

Your response

Oh ffs i cant be bothered to have this conversation. Shes giving away stuff to people to say thank you and has been nothing but supportive of my small business since i started. This is first world problems and im not entering the conversation anymore.

My response

Sorry you feel this way. Have a nice day.
Thanks for such prompt reply

I then unfollowed and not looked you up since.

As far as I'm concerned you were happy to be associated with infleunecers that
Lie over free holidays
Turn upto food bank empty handed and got paid.
Used a next cancer scare to promote next official.
Dubious giveaway where winners not announced.
Latest tit fest racist kkk joke on you tube then a unfortunate follow friday upsetting candice Braithwaite .
Charity run raising a really low amount and hardly promoting the charity accurately or the run.
110k you tube nearly 87k insta and less than £500 raised.

I'm sorry after your last rant I judged you based on your reaction and the company you keep.

It's nice to see a influencer apologise
Learn from mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12