Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaking your saggy tits like two empty bags of soup won’t do much Kel. Eat less, take your kids for a walk and do a bloody HIIT YouTube workout when they’re in bed considering they’re both perfect sleepers

Reactions: 2
I can’t stop laughing 😆 she looks a tit putting this up online. Everyone knows she won’t stick at this ffs she can’t even get herself dressed she won’t even do housework everyday even though she’s a “housewife” she can’t even wash up her 417392mumf olds bottles. The fings this person does for money. Sells her kids online and now she’s videoing herself what looks to be her having a seizure but it’s her loosing weight 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
You know what, I'll have massive respect if she didn't film her day out with Harrison yesterday and was just present in the moment with him, however she's probably still editing the video isn't she?

You know what, I'll have massive respect if she didn't film her day out with Harrison yesterday and was just present in the moment with him, however she's probably still editing the video isn't she?
Oh of course she is. She needs to show what a fun mum she is😂

"I never get to spend time with my 9 year old just me and him"

So instead of spending the time with him and being present I'm going to film the entire day so I can crop it down to a pathetic little vlog on tiktok...

Imagine she wants to put Oliver under Harrisons bed! It is was a higher bed fair enough but that's ridiculous!

Telling people to calorie count cold and flu medicines is very toxic behaviour Kelly. No wonder your kids have issues with food.

Imagine thinking you need to calorie count medicine! Sorry can’t have my cold medicine for today because I’ve gone over my calories 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Imagine thinking you need to calorie count medicine! Sorry can’t have my cold medicine for today because I’ve gone over my calories 😂😂
It's awful isn't it? I see she's quickly deleted that one! Maybe don't teach your kids to over eat and you won't have to worry about calorie counting so much.

Someone has commented on the latest "what my 17 mumf old eats" saying "watching kids eat makes me so happy" and I'm sorry Kelly but one creepy comment from a stranger like that would make me delete the video, weird 🤢

Reactions: 1
Plus the calorie count would be so minimal?! Perhaps lower the calories in your dinners Kel and stop worrying about a Lemsip. Dinner doesn’t need to be 800 calories pal

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kelly you say you didn't put your 17 mumf old in shoes before he could walk. Whys that? Because you wanted his feet to develop properly I guess?

Shame you didn't think the same about his gut development. Follows whatever guidelines she fancies that day this one.

Reactions: 5
What a load of nonsense about shoes?! You don’t need to lie to cover up the fact that you just don’t take him out of the house much 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.