Kelly - Life with my rainbow #2 I’ve got healf conditionS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go you nasty witches. Time to give up your daughters. You’re not allowed them says the gall stone queen.
Spelt wrong for Kelly’s benefit 😌😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, I best go and wake my daughter up. Hope you can look after her for me Kelly despite all your helf conditions (hayfever)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg never seen her so happy to have a mouf guard!! One of the most upbeat videos I’ve seen of her as she has another helf condition to add to the long list

• Haha
Can’t go on swings they make her sick 😂😂😂 what’s with the face one her what I eat in a days

• Haha
Oh my goodness Kelly whoever told you jaundice affects the latch is wrong.
She’s not wrong there. One of my lads was severely jaundiced on the brink of a blood transfusion two weeks in. Worst time of my life. He had to be tube fed, I was desperate to bottle feed but he physically didn’t have the strength to latch. So gonna defend her on that one 😂🙈 my sister is a midwife she’s delivered all my boys and she was doing all sorts to get him to feed and he just couldn’t so it’s a really hard one but of course Kelly is so dramatic 😂

She’s not wrong there. One of my lads was severely jaundiced on the brink of a blood transfusion two weeks in. Worst time of my life. He had to be tube fed, I was desperate to bottle feed but he physically didn’t have the strength to latch. So gonna defend her on that one 😂🙈 my sister is a midwife she’s delivered all my boys and she was doing all sorts to get him to feed and he just couldn’t so it’s a really hard one but of course Kelly is so dramatic 😂
Of course if they're tired ect from it then they may not want to feed, but the ways shes going on is making it sound like like conpletley something else 😂 but as you said shes got to be dramatic about everything. I really worry about what health conditions shes going to put onto those kids.

Of course if they're tired ect from it then they may not want to feed, but the ways shes going on is making it sound like like conpletley something else 😂 but as you said shes got to be dramatic about everything. I really worry about what health conditions shes going to put onto those kids.
Yeah she absolutely loves a label! Those kids will be tested for everything!

Reactions: 1
Getting excited over a 1lbs loss, Jesus christ 😂 probably just a particularly big s**t this morning Kel x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.